SEYOON's life

At 1230

Gayoon put the mug on the table. It is already 2 months since she and Sehun live together. “Sehun, do you still remember about mom?” asked her. Sehun lifted his head. “No, nuna. I missed her by the way..” “Eoh? How come you not remember her but you miss her?”

            “2 in 1! Haha..” Sehun laughed. He changed the channel. “This is not milo for real,” Gayoon shook his head. She walked into her bedroom. A picture of her and Sehun that she just took last month was hanging on her bedroom’s wall.

            She checked her watch. It is already 12:25 A.M. suddenly she heard something from outside. RAIN!. Suddenly Gayoon remember something. Something that had connection with rain, sehun and the accident.

            “I remember it....” she covered her head. It is hurt a lot. “I once promised Sehun something...” she continued her words.

            Gayoon quickly ran out from her bedroom. “Sehun! Follow me come on!” She pulled sehun’s arm who is busy watching K-drama. “W-what.. hey nuna wait!” Sehun almost fell down. Both of them ran out from the house.

            “Look, it is raining!”

            “Yes nuna.. and?”

            “12 years ago, I promised you we will play in the rain when it is raining again!”

            “Ohh.. that promise. Hmm.. nice brain,” Sehun knocked Gayoon’s head.

            His sister suddenly pushed Sehun in the rain before laughing. “Yaaa nuna! Im wet right now. Arghh..” the boy blabbing. Gayoon joined him and checked her watch. Nice time? WOW.

            “Sehun, you pretty nuna already keep her promise from 12 years ago. And now, at 12:30 A.M I already kept my promise. Let’s play rain together! Even it is already midnight!”

            “Yaaa nuna.. you already old. HAHA.. but okay.. I don’t mind,”

           

            Both of them smiled. Oh siblings gathered together even though, their mom was not here.