Final Of Fluff!

Serenaded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy!

Your Pov

I was in the crowd of the upcoming most famous band in korea Known as Got7 under the entertainment of JYP. 

As you see one of the members of this famous band goes by the name of JinYoung, and you can say that hes my lover of 2 years and those 2 years were the best moments in life.

I was staring at my boyfriend's flawless features, to me he was perfect and the reason is because he is always the cause of my smiles and laughter. 

Im really glad to have such a perfect guy by my side.

JinYoung's Pov

I was staring down at the crowd to only have my eyes locked with the love of my life,the girl who completes me and she goes by the name of  Y/N .

Y/N is my girlfriend who stood by my side through hard ships no matter how hard the situation was, she was always there infront of me to comfort me. So now i want to return her a favor by singing this song i have composed.

"Hello, its me Jr of got7 and i would like to thank my girlfriend Y/N for always loving me and being there for me so i dedicate this song to you and only you my love." I spoke as the Crowd chants.

Your Pov

I smiled like i was a fool in love, which i am, but his comment gave me butter flies, he still gives me butterflies and i really enjoy this warm sensation.

I watched my lover Sing his heart out on Stage while chanting his name out.

"Like a pair of shoes baby like a pair of gloves

We'll be flyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter