Chapter 2

Statue of Love

While walking, Jongin can't shake the feeling that there is someone looking at them. It makes him shiver all over. But what he doesn't understand is that there is no one around the place. It's just Sehun and him. He tries to focus his mind on their path but he can't ignore the goose bumps he's feeling.

It's weird. Jongin thought. Really weird.

“-right Jongin?” Sehun looked at him skeptically.

“Huh?”

“Are you okay? You look like you're gonna puke.” Wow, of all the things you can say Oh Sehun. Really?

“Oh, no. It's nothing. I just feel weird. That's all.” Jongin give his friend a small smile. He hoped that Sehun wouldn't ask for more questions.

“Okay ... but don't puke at me.” Sehun teased. Although he's not convinced he let it pass because he knows Jongin very well-that he doesn't want to talk about it.

Jongin laugh and raised his hands in surrender. “Okay, okay.” But his mind kept wondering of what happened earlier. Kim Jongin, forget it. Don't be . It's nothing, maybe it's just your imagination. Jongin nodded to himself. Yeah, it's because I'm tired and nothing else.

Sehun look at his friend that is now looking possessed by a spirit and raised an eyebrow. Wtf? What's happening to him? Oh god, please have mercy on me. I don't wanna die yet. I'm too young and too gorgeous to die and I wanna have my own family with the love of my life. He shakes his head and continue walking.

 

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

 

 

After an agonizing minutes of walking they can already see their house from afar. Even though it's not that big, they can squish their way inside. The house has a kitchen; where their so-called-mother Baekhyun likes to cook or pretending so (don't tell him I said that), a bathroom, a small living room and two bedrooms; one for their best friends and the other one where Sehun and Jongin shared. They didn't mind though. As long as they have a place to stay.

 

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

 

 

Jongin is scared. No. What he's feeling now is nowhere compared to being scared. He can feel all of the hair in his body standing. Maybe his exaggerating. He tells himself. He keeps his facade calm even though his inner self is already screaming. Oh god. I wanna go home. It's creeping me out. I promise I won't do naughty things anymore (like stealing Baekhyun hyung's precious eyeliner, scribbling on Chanyeol hyung's face with my coolest marker when his asleep and pretending to be asleep in the morning so Sehun will have to do all the chores etc.).

Jongin kept his eyes shut, until … Woah. Oh my god. Oh my god. He hears something beside him and when he looks, he swear he saw something ... or someone hiding behind the tree. Please don't let me die. Don't let me die. Who will look after my precious Monggu if I'm gone. Baekhyun hyung will surely kill him even though accidentally. I still remember it clearly when he mistaken the food of Fatty(Baekhyun hyung's pig, don't judge him) as Monggu's food. Since then I vowed to not let Baekhyun hyung come near my baby. Jongin sighed.

They're already getting near their house but the nearer they are, the louder and clearer the sound they hear. By now Sehun can also hear the voice, no, a whisper 'Come. Come here' . They abruptly halt their steps and look at each others eyes which widen in fear. They count one to three and sprint towards their house.

When they got to their door, they collapsed beside each other and regained their breaths. Sehun puffs his cheeks. “What the is that?” He is still shaking and so is Jongin. “Is that the spirit that possessed you earlier?” He narrowed his eyes.

“What the hell Sehun!” Jongin exclaimed. “I don't know either and please I'm not possessed earlier.” He rolled his eyes at his best friend's accusation. “And besides I'm too handsome to be possessed.”

Sehun huffed at his best friend's remark. “Jongin,” he stood up “keep dreaming.” He smirked at his best friend's dumbfounded expression and opened the door.

“Hey! You -”

“O-oh Ch-channie. Y-yes th-there. D-deeper p-please”

“Baekkie, stop moving you will hurt yourself.”

“B-but-”

“Shh. Let me handle this.”

Sehun and Jongin shared a look before breaking the silence by whispering “Eew.”

“Yuck.”

“Oh my god.”

“Yeah.”

"They're so gross."

"Yeah."

“I'm having a .”

“Ye- what?!” Jongin exclaimed looking a his best friend who smiles sheepishly at him.

“What? It's normal.” Sehun deadpanned and shrug like it's a normal thing to do.

“Sehun,” Jongin hesitated. “Go. Please take care of that and don't go back until you finished your business.”

“Oh okay.” Sehun says. “What about you?”

“Me?” Jongin pointed to himself.

“Of course. Duh.” Sehun flicked the hair on his forehead. “Are you staying here?”

“Nah. I think I'm going to have a walk outside.” Sehun slowly nodded. “Okay. See you later.”

“Hmm.” Jongin hummed in response.

 

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

 

 

When he and Sehun parted ways he found himself walking in an unfamiliar way. Thus, he continued walking. He didn't know the reason why, but he feels oddly comfortable and peaceful in this place. The trees were swaying through the wind and he found himself closing his eyes while humming a song. He's not great at singing but he can prove himself through dancing. That is his and Sehun's best asset.

Upon opening his eyes, his jaw fell and stared wide eye at the scene before him.

 


 

Nothing can describe the beauty it has and Jongin is beyond confused because why he didn't noticed this before. The beauty of this lake shoudn't be ignored. It is surrounded by large expanse of trees and grass. The water is crystal clear and he swore to himself that if he move closer, he will see his own reflection on it.

He is so enarmoured by its beauty that he had forgotten to return to their house by the time the sun had set. He keeps his pace and resume his walking. Looking everywhere at awe. He can't believe that there is a place like this in their island. It looks like a magical place because of the mysterious aura surrounding it.

He spots a big rock near the lake and sat on it. He feels himself grew tired from all the walking he did. From his position he can now clearly see the forest. He can see the animals lurking around probably looking for food. That's when he realized that he hasn't eaten yet. Frantically, he stood up and searched for the way out. He keeps on looking back and forth, left and right until he finally concluded that he's lost. Sighing in defeat he slowed down his steps but suddenly stop when he saw something- a cave.

Weird. Jongin thought. I swear, there is no cave here earlier.

After a long debate to himself, he decided to check the cave because there is something telling him that he needed to go there. He can't explain but he feels that the cave is pulling him to go inside. No, it's impossible. Jongin shakes his head and starting his way inside until a hand on his shoulders stopped his tracks.

“Don't move.” And Jongin froze.

 

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

 

 

 

“There, Baekkie. We're finished.” Chanyeol smiled to his boyfriend/husband. “I told you we can finish it in a short amount of time.”

“Oh thanks Channie. I don't know what I'll do without you.”

Chanyeol pouted. “You only love me because of this.” He grumbled.

Baekhyun laughed. “ Of course not Channie!” He faked a gasped. “Now come on it's my turn.”

“Does Sehun and Jongin already home?” Chanyeol asked.

“I don't know. Let me remind you that were here inside our room the whole day if you have forgotten.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Hey. Where are you going?”

“I'm going to check if they're already here.” He simply answered.

“But were not finished. It's my turn to clean you're ears.” Baekhyun grab Chanyeol's hand and pulled him into his lap.

“B-but-” Chanyeol protested but cut off by the dark aura surrounding his husband. “O-okay.” He said in a small voice.

“Yes!” Baekhyun beamed.

Oh no. This can't be good. Chanyeol thought. Sehun, Jongin please come home now.

 


A/N:

Okay. So, how was it? I hope you enjoy this chapter ^_^

By the way, thank you for subscribing in this story. You don't know how much it means to me.

Okayy ... so I'm going to go now. Don't bite me./hides around the corner/