Chapter 1

Super Junior Forever

as usual Super Junior had a busy and hectic schedule.they wer just came back from shooting this is love mv.

''good work everyone!'' leeteuk who was in the car shouted to the other members and gave a comfort hug.shortly afterwards, they went to their dorm.

''arghhh~hyung~~ i'm so tired '' kyuhyun said while laying on the couch lazily.

''then get a rest! i have another schedule after this. ''ryeowook said and gave a light pat on kyu's head.

''we also have another schedule'' eunsihae said in the same time.

''then all of you going to leave your adorable-handsome maknae all alone? ''kyuhyun sat up and pouted.

leeteuk who had been quiet walked towards kyu and sit with him on the couch. leeteuk gave a smile and embraced kyu shoulder to give a comfort.

''not all of us.i'm going to stay with you anyway and pardon me , you're not handsome okay ? and stop praising yourself maknaee'' leeteuk decided to tease kyu a little .he chuckle when kyu gave him a glare.

'' yah! hyung~~'' kyuhyun whined and struggled from the leader embraced.

''fine ,you all can go and i can have lovey dovey moment with teukkie hyung.''kyuhyun stuck his tongue towards ryeowok.

''chlidlish'' ryeowook chuckled and bid a goodbye to kyuhyun and leeteuk who was hugging each other. 

''kyuhyun-ah ?''

''neh , hyung ?''

''can't you let go of me ? you have been hugging me like 5  minutes'' 

''yahh!! hyung ~ you're the first one who was hugging me!'' kyuhyun yelled and blushed.

kyuhyun is blushing~''leeteuk chuckled when he saw the magnae face was red like tomato.

hyung~~stop teasing me~~ ''kyu pouted and his eyes getting teary.

''y-yah, dont cry,arasso . arasoo .hyung will not tease you again.''leeteuk said in panic as he saw the magnae eyes were brimmed with tears

''PWAHAHA! you should see your panic facee!! PWAHAHAHA it's so funny hyung!!!'' kyuhyun laughed and laughed as his trick success.

''yahh maknae ! how dare you trick your own hyung .'' leeteuk said in disbelieve.

''mianhaee hyung . bbuing bbuing~ '' leeteuk pinched kyu cheek when he made the popular aegyo

''hyung , i;m hungry '' kyuhyun stop doing aeyo as he started to feel something growling in his stomach.

''i will cook for you. so , you rest first okay ? leeteuk ruffled his hair and get up from the couch.He started to make kimchi fried rice for his precious dongsaeng.

leeteuk was shock as he felt a pair of soft arm wrapping his waist from his back.

''y-ah kyu? why? ''

''anii.. i just want to hug my hyung .and i want to see you cook food for me. ''kyuhyun smiled calmly and still hugging the leader tightly from his back.

''geez ~ my spoiled maknae'' leeteuk turned around .he smiled with his dimple smile and pinched kyu cheek.

''I think you're being spoiled to much''leeteuk chuckled and stare at his eyes for awhile.leeteuk turn around facing the stove .he offered a spoon of fried rice for kyu. 

leeteuk turned his body back facing the younger.''here! tried it! i'm a pro cooker you know ''

kyuhyun open his mouth and leeteuk gladly feed him.

''hyung! it's reallydelicious!'' a smile plasted on kyu face.he couldnt stop grinning and nodding his head.

''yah! stop nodding your head.''leeteuk said in worried as he put his right hand on th magnae head.

''you will get dizzy ,pabo''leeteuk smiled .he cant help but to pinched the cute guy cheek in front him.

''kyu-ah ! lets eat ! hyung angry!''leeteuk dragged him and make he sat down quietly on the couch.

''sit her quietly and i will served the food young master.''leeteuk winked and went to the kitchen counter to prepare the food.kyuhyun just chuckled and thought that how could -soon to be 30- guy become a cute childlish boy just an instant.

leeteuk come back with 2 plate of fried rice.he sit on the couch.

''let's eat kyu! leeteuk said with an excitement voice.he realised that kyu didnt respond so he looked at the maknae.

''hyung.....''leeteuk was taken aback when he heard kyuhyun soft voice.

''kyu? why? is there something bothering you ?'

————————————————————————————————————————————————
 finishh !!! chapter 2 will updated tomorrow !! thanks for reading. btw i just watch super junior -adonis camp . i really miss hankyung T.T is he okay ? i really hope someday the 13 member wil be on stage and sing for us again :') sorry for my grammar.