Chapter 1: Reunion

Madly In love

Hi Guys! At last I've added a chapter! Haha! Hope you would enjoy it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany's POV

Hi Guys! The name's Tiffany Mi-young Hwang, just call me Tiffany or Fany. Well, today I'm walking down the streets even though I have a car by my own, I left it on my house or should I say my 'mansion'. It's really big but I only live by myself not including my butler and some maids, I also have a driver but I only let him drive when I'm lazy besides I'm a good kid. Now, I'm in my room looking at some tweets on twitter. Then, Spencer my butler called me to go and eat dinner.

 

"Miss Tiffany, Your dinner is ready" Spencer said     

"Spencerrrr, your 3 times older than me. just call me Tiffany!" I said like a child  

"Alright, Mi- .. Tiffany" Spencer said and I just nod and Spencer went outside my room and my room is huge and it's Pink and some of it are black or white.

 

Then, I went down to the dining room and saw many food on the table and I said         

"Guys, Eat with me!" I said to the maids and Spencer. They just stared at me and a second later they'd nod their head and go sit with me with the dining table and the seats. 

 

After Eating, I went to my room and opened phone and tweeted, 'Stepho Hwang is back!' then I'd be falling asleep on my bed.

Morning

My alarm clock would then be ringing and suddenly my door would open up. Spencer would be appearing in front of the door saying. "Tiffany, your breakfast and things for school has been prepared" I just nodded my head and went into the bathroom. I did my morning routine and I'd be wearing some normal clothes and fix my hair. I went downstairs and my food was already there, I finished my food and Max, my driver would ask.

 

"Miss Tiffany, will I take you to school?"

"Yeah, you should but I'll just walk home" I responded while eating with a thumbs up and after that he just smiled and nod.

 

After eating I'd get my mini bag and walk into my favorite car with my earphones on my ears; listening to some music. Then suddenly we'd arrive to my new school.

 

"Miss Tiffany we're here" Max would tell me and I'd make a thumbs up and got out from my luxurious car, incase you wouldn't know I have plenty of cars that are fully paid so I don't need to worry about it.

 

Then, I'd see many people staring at me like I am shining, but I just bid goodbye to Max and walked inside the School. I'd be going straight to my first class and saw that there are already plenty of people inside. I sat on the free seat and removed my earphones and put it on my bag. I'd be then seeing someone familiar and she'd go straight to the free seat which is beside me. I know her! It's her Jessica!

 

"Sooyeon?.." I'd look at her and she'd be turning to face me and she'd be shocked and hugged me

"Fany-ah!" she'd be hugging me really tight and I'd hug her back, It was nice to see my friend to be hear again. I really missed her. "I really missed you!" she said and I'd smile at her and suddenly she'd become the normal one, the Ice Princess "Why did you leave me, huh?!" she'd slap my arm playfully and I just smiled at her and she smile back.

 

"Where's Uncle Hwang?" she'd ask me and I'd respond.

"He's at America, I just live here alone" and I'd smile at her and the class starts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the clothes of Ppanyang!

http://style.soshified.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/97232520.jpg?582bb2

This is her favorite car

http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/attachments/stingray-corvette-photos-videos/1108d1382661816-official-black-stingray-corvette-photo-thread-dsc_0108.jpg