YugBam

Under the stars

                                                              Maybe laying under the stars isn't that bad, well when you're not alone.

 

 

Yugyeom was always alone, his dad left him and his mother, and she was at work until night. He never really had and friends at school, his only friend was Youngjae. They have been friends since the 5th grade. Being in the 9th grade was hard, you think Yugyeom would have a lot of friends and maybe even a girlfriend, but nope. He was use to it, being alone. In his whole life there was one place he loved, the field. He would alway lay there just watching the stars.

 

It wasn't until one day a new foreign exchange student had come to his school. Yugyeom didn't really care, just one more person to be ignored by. Yet as he wished to be alone "Kim Yugyeom to the principles office." He groaned. "What have I done this time?" He made his way to the office, and he saw the foreign kid."Yugyeom you will show Kunpimook to all his classes and around the school." This time he wanted to be in trouble. "Yes, Sir." He went out of the office, having a certain blonde following him out. " Yugyeom right? I'm Kunpimook, you can call me Bambam." Yugyeom faked a smile before turning back around. The rest of the day went okay. 'Maybe having this little blonde following me around wouldn't be that bad.' Yugyeom thought. School finally let out. You know that thing were kids look at the ground while walking slowly, yeah Yugyeom does that, it until a ''  that he looked up.

 

The boy from earlier, The blonde infront of him. " Hey blondie you live this way?" Bambam turned around, and pouted. "Yeah. Why?" Yugyeom caught up to him. "I do to, lets walk together." ' If i'm going to be stuck with him might as well be friends.' Yugyeom thought.

*Next Morning*

Yugyeom had woken up maybe a little to early for his liking. He went to get ready for school, then kissing his mom on the cheek. Way to start his day off at 5:15 a.m. Once getting outside Yugyeom say the blonde looking up at the sky. Bambam looked over and waved to Yugyeom, yet he just smiled back. "Hey blondie want to walk to school together?!?" Yugyeom yelled, maybe a little to loud. Bambam stood up and nodded.

 

Just like every morning Youngjae would be there waiting for Yugyeom. Youngjae's eyes widen when he saw the new kid with Yugyeom. His friend never liked communicating let alone make new friends. " well look who made a new friend." Youngjae said smirking. Yugyeom rolled his eyes, and Bambam was lost. "lets just go." Yugyeom then started to walk,and Bambam caught up with him and started to chat, while Youngjae behind them lost in his thoughts.

For the whole day Youngjae's been keeping a close eye on the two. During lunch Yugyeom and him were at their table waiting for the blonde, or at least Yugyeom was. "So you and Bambam are sure close." Yugyeom looked up to a smug Youngjae. "Yeah? Do you have a problem with that?" Youngjae let out a small sigh. "Only friends?" Yugyeom nodded "Man I thoguht you guys would be a thing!" Youngjae whined. Yugyeom laughed "Well he told me he liked someone at our school." Youngjae's eyes widend "bro, do you like him?" Yugyeom frowned, light pink tinted his cheeks. "N-no!" Youngjae giggled "whatever you say.", then a certain blonde stepped in.

*A Month Later*

 Yugyeom and Bambam laid in the grass of the field that sperated their houses. It was night and the stars were out.

"Blondie, I have to tell you something ." Bambam loooked over, worried. " What is it man?" Yugyeom gulped. "well me and my parents are moving." "Oh thats nice, are you still going to our school?" Bambam sounded excited. Yugyeom sat up and Bambam did shortly after. "Well the thing is Bambam, I going to the states." Yugyeom looked over at Bambam , and with enough light he could that tears were welling up in his bestfriedns eyes. "But Yugyeom, y-you're my only bestfriend." Bambam wiped his eyes. Yugyeom realized Bambam was right, he never made any other friends.

                                                               After a while the blonde boy left and Yugyeom left to

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*3 years later*

Yugyeom came back, more abult than before. Moving back to his old house was a stuggle, but they were there. All those memories he left behind, every single one. They came back to him. He went to the one place he loved oh so much. The field. Only a few more hours in the day. He went to the field. As soon as he got there his heart ached but then beated faster. The person he left behind 3 years ago. The blonde he love oh so much was laying there, alone.

   " You having fun with out me?" Yugyeom yelled. Bambam shot up and looked back with a big grin. He jumped to his feet and ran up to Yugyeom giving him a bear hug. " Yugyeom-ah I missed you soo much! You have no idea! Oh mah gwad your a silver head now to!! Its so cute." Bambam finally got off of Yugyeom, tears welling up in his eyes. "Hey whats wrong, I've missed you to! And hey you're a black head now." Yugyeom hugged him. Bambam clutch on to his hoodie. "You left me, I was gonna tell you something important! Once you left you stopped textng and calling me! And Once you got here you don't even tell me before hand?!? I was scared you thought I got b-boring."  Yugyeom was suprised. "Well, what's the important thing you need to tell me?" Bambam let go and wiped his tears, a light pink spread on ihs cheeks. "I- i can't tell you." Yugyeom pouted. "But wae! You made a big deal about it and-

Bambam peck Yugyeom on the lips and madly blushed. "T-thats what I wanted to say, You know the person I liked form school?" Yugyeom nodded. "Yeah it was you."  Yugyeom smiled at Bambam. the pecked his lips. "Well, peck, You, peck, Know, peck, What?" Bambam was fully blushing. " I like you too, So Kunpimook, Will you be my boyfriend?" Bambam hid his face a nodded, while Yugyeom went to hug him. Yugyeom lifted Bambam's head with his hand and captured his boyfriend lovely lips. It was sweet.

  They both laid on the grass watching the stars hand in hand. Boyfriends happy, looking up at the stars. Loners not so lonely any more.

 

                                                   Maybe laying under the stars isn't that bad, well when you're not alone. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Authors note: Soo how was it? I know this story is long over due, like 2 months but I kinda had writes block, but its here now C:  .                                                                                                                                                                           So a mini late Valentine's Day gift ;D. Well  SUB and COMMENT~