the first encounter

Up All Night
Chapter One
The First Encounter

warning,cursinng ahead.

She didnt know what hardships meant.Or at least thats what you think.

Born,raised and adapted to being a rich princess,Hayi was the perfect description of a spoilt .She didnt mind being called one,since well it wasnt even a lie to begin with.Being one wasnt a choice either.having rich parents may seem like a blessing but well,reality .Living eighteen years of her life doesnt sound very pleasant does it?Well its far worst than unpleasant. Celebrating eighteen birthdays alone , having her first period without any assistance , maids who constantly gossiped about her.Being a spoilt brat was her only way of getting a flash of concern from her parents.Attention was great and greed got the best of her.

Korean entertainment training was hard,or at least thats what she heard.But hell,her lifelong dream wasnt about to get shredded into a million peices just because of some hell like training.

She drew a deep breath as her japanese car came to a screeching halt.
"are we there yet?" she screeched,evidently annoyed at the noisy vehicle.She pursed her lips as the chauffeur cursed her under his breath,which was unfortunately reflected in the mirror.Note to self,fire chauffeur.
"not yet , miss. But it appears that our car has been damaged by that child with the headphones." as if on cue , she turned her head sharply,loweing her shades ,her eyes trailing off to a boy dressed in baggy shorts,a shirt and a singlet over it with a pair of large headphones,swinging his keys to the beat of his music.'hiphop wannabe.' she mummbled with a flick of her hair. "drive on,father would be able to fix this." she replied curtly,pushing her shades back up.

She stepped out of the car,taking off her shades as she surveyed the building.'self centered,attention garnering.But its famous.' She thought as she stepped in,pursing her lips thinly at the obnoxious smell of sweat fill her nostrils.She held up a paper towel to her nose as she reached out for the handle of the door labelled 'trainee room'

she felt a warm touch on her hand as she slowly turned around,only to meet eyes with a familiar face.Large headphones?That bastard from before.She rolled her eyes as she cried out in that high pitched voice of hers. "Excuse me sir,but will you please take you hand away?" she smiled sickeningly afterwards,watching the others surprised look as he pushed down his headphones.His eyes widened at the skinship between them as he quickly moved his hand,rubbing his nape in embarrassment .Hayi snorted slightly,pushing open the door slightly as she stepped in,allowing it to rebound back to the man,who came in with a displeased look plastered on his face

she sat next to him,or rather,opposite
It all started with them making faces at each other.Then kicking under the desk.Just as they were about to get verbal,the door creaked open and the head of the company stepped in.They stopped and smiled,bowing formally at the male who enetered,who was followed by his wife and child. "Hey chill guys,dont be so formal with me." He said,with a warm smile plastered to his face. 'faker' she thought to herself with a snicker. "Im Choi Youngjae,your CEO and Im Yoona,my wife and secretary."H e gestured the woman who was holding on to her child. She smiled,waving as she replied "and Joo,our child." [[ authors note ; I JUST HAD TO.DONT KILL ME ]].

"You said WHAT?" Hayi said,evidently shocked. "Both of you will be leading your own groups of trainers and trainees.You guys will be competing against each other.But also using the same facilities provided." The CEO repeated,pointing his pen at both of the new faces. "The group that Joo,Yoona and I deem worthy will debut while the other group will be splited up." He added,with the smile still stuck on his face.Hanbin (the name of the male she decided to hate) stood up with a respectful bow as the CEO took his leave.

"Hanbin isnt it?lets get along well." Hayi said with sarcasm dripping in her voice and a loopsided smirk.

She was unintrested,really.But the girls seemed nice enough to at least play along. They introduced themselves,but really,she wasnt really intrested but she managed to get their names (Suhyum,Park Bom,Sandara,Chaerin,Minji,Hayoung,Naeun and Bomi.) her only partner was Suhyun,who she thought was the nicest,fortunately.'but really,living,with them?It sounds a little too far fetched.' she mummbled as Suhyun grabbed her arm like an excited pre schooler.
curious,she took a peek at hanbins group,fairly equal.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY SO
I updated.hell yeah.
I like to think my writing improved but thats a lie so-
sorry for that short and awkward fic.otl.I promise you guys a better one in the next chap.
SUBSCRIBE , COMMENT AND ILL LOVE YOU upvote and ill freaking marry you.