Different

The Beginning of Our Goodbye

ANNYEONG~!!

I'm BACK~!!

 

 

I dedicate this chapter to all MINWOO MINIONS who happened to request for me to write a longer chapter..  :*   /side eyeing SHERMA for commenting FIVE "update juseyo"/

 

I've thought that this is getting BORING so I decided to fast forward things~~  *winkeu

 


..

...

....

.....

 

 

I’m just different
I’m just different
Don’t expect kindness
I’m Angel and Demon
Misunderstanding can be harmful

 

 

 

MISUNDERSTOOD…

 

 

 

CRITICIZED…

 

 

 

 

I never thought that transferring to the Music Department will give me so much headache.. Aside from SONG MINO, NOBODY talked to me for a month.~!! I’m just happy that Jinhwan and Yunhyeong accompanied me during class but since they’re sociable, they have found new friends.. They still join me for lunch but most of the time I’m just alone- with earphones to ease my loneliness..

 

 

 

During class, nobody dared to approach me. I don’t know why.

 

 

I can see through their eyes that they’re scared…

 

 

 

The “SMART” students never talked nor looked at me—considering me as a THREAT to the class. I’m now having regrets..

 

“I should have stayed on the Art Department. I’ve been treated here like a statue..”

 

 

 

So for my loneliness and anger to subside, I still visited my friends from the Art Department. I felt comfortable and accepted as they gladly talked to me and asked on my whereabouts..

 

 

 

 

“How are you?? Do you now have friends on the Music Department?” Nam Taehyun asked. He’s one of my close friends since I became classmates with her cousin during high school. He is very kind. His smile and laughter is simply contagious. How I miss him and the rest of the group.

 

 

“I still don’t have new friends there.”

 

 

“Aish~ you shouldn’t have transferred there. You were much happy with our company..”

 

 

“Don’t say that. I’m now having regrets.” I pouted

 

 

“Well, that’s your decision. Don’t worry, you’ll find friends there soon..” he said while smiling like an angel.

 

 

 

I’m still thinking about Taehyun’s words. Hopefully I can find friends here.

 

 

 

On the middle of my contemplation, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder..

 

 

 

It’s Mino..

 

 

“Are you okay? You look sick..”  He said while touching my forehead to check my temperature..

 

 

 

I suddenly removed his hands on my forehead “Yeah, I’m okay and I don’t have a fever.”

 

 

 

He left after hearing my words.

 

Wait….

 

 

 

 

Did I act mean towards him? OMYGOSH~!!

 

 

I mentally bang my head on the wall that I’m looking at.

 

 

I didn’t mean to do that..

 

 

What should I do??

 

 

I was thinking of saying sorry to him but my brain told me no, so yeah- I didn’t apologize.

 

 

Days…

 

 

 

Weeks…

 

 

Months…

 

 

 

I didn’t even realize that school’s almost over. I survived the year with flying colors and a gold medal. I’m thankful that I survived this year..

 

 

Well, THREE MORE YEARS..  >.<

 

 

 

And I’m thankful that I finally found some friends. Kang Seungyoon- a transferee from the Science Department. He’s smart but his forehead distracts me most of the time, especially his nagging. Lee Seunghoon and Kim Hanbin are cousins. I started to get along with them when I was grouped with them for a dance presentation. I was scared at first but I found myself later on laughing on their jokes and conversing with them. With them, I felt happy and contented.

 

 

But I found myself getting closer to Seunghoon, maybe because he’s also close with Mino. I sometimes see them talking and laughing. But this past few days, I see them talking in secret and their conversations are always serious. I’m not on the right position to barge on whatever they’re talking so I just keep quiet.

 

 

“WHAT?? You like Jiwon??”  I blurted on Hanbin..

 

 

“Yeah. I started to like him since we’re in a group for a presentation. He’s very kind and a complete gentleman..”  Hanbin confessed.

 

 

“Then go confess!! What are you waiting for??”

 

 

“But Jiwon likes Donghyuk. And I think the latter also like him.”

 

 

I was shocked.

 

 

“But I thought Donghyuk is dating Mino..” I quietly whispered to Hanbin.

 

 

Hanbin looked at me with eyes so big I’m afraid they will pop out.

 

 

“What are you saying? Mino is not dating Donghyuk. They’re just close friends.”

 

 

 

Wait…

 

 

WHAT!!???

 

 

They’re ONLY FRIENDS??

 

 

 

Dang it! They seem to be so close and touchy I thought they’re in a relationship..

 

 

I was fooled..

 

 

 

Or maybe I assumed..

 

 

For the first time, I felt my heart clenched into pain but at the same time relieved from my recent discovery..

 


to be continued...  ^^

 

 

THANK YOU for all the SARANG~!!!

 

 

:D