He Is Back !!!!

A Tale Of My Bullying Love

' Hey M , when is he going to come ?', the small kid whined as flailed his tiny hands through the bars.

The man he called ' M' & he both were leisurely standing near the bars.

' I told you from the start, you can sit with Uncle Min, it'll take some time for your Uncle to be here'.

' He's coming from that side right?', the kid pointed to somewhere right.

' I seriously don't know, kid', the guy sighed. He turned to look at Junsu who was busy playing om his psp, & changmin who was also looking at the psp fixedly, shouting Junsu to shoot this & that.

' Yah, the plane is landing, you game- freaks', he shouted, & smiled as both of them stood up in an instance, he patted to calm the excited boy,' It's been only two days he's gone, why are you so eager?', he laughed.

' I missed him', he looked up at him, as if he should've known that already.

' I know, we all do, I missed him too', the kid's face brightened, before it turned into a sly smile,' I know why you missed him, because you can't handle that LeeU guy, can you?'.

' Ooh, Pre-school student , thinks he's too smart', yoochun said greasily.

' Am I not?', added the kid with the same amount of greasy-ness.

' Wow~ somebody can actually talk to yoochun', Junsu looked around marveled.

' You two make a pretty good pair', changmin smirked at the kid.

Yoochun quirked an eyebrow,' Ofcourse we do, he takes after me, afterall', he smiled. He & the kid high-fived.

' He takes after the Kim family, not you, you sick ert', Junsu claimed.

' Ofcourse he takes after me, I've been there when he was a toddler, I influenced him', yoochun backfired.

Both the kid & Changmin sighed, as both Junsu & yoochun were once again at it.

' Doyoung, ah let's go, we'll look for your omma from there', he pointed to some distance away from the two.

'Ok', the kid nooded his head, clasped his hand into changmin's hand, & they both left.

The duo were so engrossed in proving each other wrong ,that they didn't notice them leaving.

                                                                                                 ~

Changmin's cellphone buzzed with an incoming call,' Ah, Yes , Uncle'.

' Me--I'm at the airport', he smiled down at the boy, & ruffled his hair, who whined lowly. And Changmin smiled, surely the kid was brought up by Jaejoong hyung, & the fact that the kid would've come up with a backfire any other time for messing up his hair, but didn't, & it was definitely Jaejoong's teachings.

The kid was taught not to shout loudly when others were on phone, or in an discussion.

But the smile was really short-term , because soon the smile turned into frown, & then dread,' Yunho Hyung is coming ?! By today's flight !', he confirmed bewilderingly,' By 9:00 a.m.'s flight ?! ! Uncle I'll call you back, bye', he cut the phone call immediately.

' Uncle Min, who's coming?', the boy asked curiously.

' No one---I mean your Uncle Jae is coming---haha', he smiled.

Junsu who by now had realised them missing, turned to look at changmin, & mouthed ,' What's wrong ?', when he saw the dreadful expression on his face.

Just as changmin was about to answer him, one by one passengers started walking out of the gate. They'd missed the announcement, & if changmin's guess was right, both Jaejoong & yunho were on the same plane. There were 50-50 chances that they'd bump into each other.

Changmin didn't have time to act fast, because next second the not-so-familiar-now-figure, of Yunho walked out of the gate.

The first thing changmin did was, crouch down with his back towards the gate, he shushed the boy, & plucked the boy into his arms.

Junsu rushed towards both of them, as changmin too made his way towards the exit, with his back to the gate. Junsu meeting them halfway. Changmin looked over his shoulder, only to see yunho surveying the surrounding, & as his eyes fell on changmin. Changmin pulled Junsu into a bone-crushing hug, with Doyoung in their middle, who grumbled. When changmin saw yunho advancing towards them through his peripheral vision, he ducked his head down, & with his free hand he bent Junsu's head in opposite angle, making it look as if he was making out with junsu, whereas in reality, his lips were on Junsu's cheek.

Yunho stopped in his tracks, thinking that maybe he'd mistaken someone else for changmin, he walked away from there.

Meanwhile, Yoochun squinted his eyes,' Is that Yunho ? What is he doing here?', he mumbled to himself as he put on his sunglasses, & wound a scarf around his neck, to hide half of his face.

' And what the hell are they doing?', he looked at the fake family reunion, & smirked when some girls around him cooed at the sight of changmin kissing Junsu, with the kid trapped in between them.

' what a perfect family! They're so cute ', one of them squealed.

' That's enough you two---wouldn't want young ah , to die of suffocation', he snickered as he walked towards the fake perfect family, & bent on one knee spreading his arms wide,' Come on buddy, let's go find your uncle', the kid whose face was as red as a tomato, finally breathed relievingly, & ran towards yoochun at max speed.

Yoochun stood up with him,' I'll go look for Jaejoong, you two go sit in the car, let's go Doyoung ah', he wooted , & the boy laughed gleefully, bouncing in his arms excitedly.

Changmin tried to warn yoochun about yunho's arrival, instead yoochun replied,' I know yunho', he sighed,' That's why I'll go look for jaejoong myself '.

Changmin cleared his throat,' That was close', he breathed with that he left towards the exit, fixing his sunglasses & jacket,' That's why we should've informed about this three months ago, Aish', he muttered to himself.

Junsu who was still a bit flustered, looked around , & noticed a lot of girls ogling at changmin, he looked down at himself, & tugged at the t-shirt,' Was he under dressed a little?'.

Changmin stopped in his tracks when he realised Junsu was not walking with him,' What are you doing?', he asked, Junsu shook his head a little, & ran to his side, waiting for changmin to start walking, but the later didn't move from his spot, Junsu looked up at him questioningly,' Is something wrong?'.

' You're not under-dressed, you look quite good', with that changmin started walking again,' W-what?', choked out Junsu. Since when did changmin start complimenting him, & is he a mind-reader.

' I'm not a mind reader', changmin smirked, as he leisurely slipped his hands into the pants pockets,' It's written all over your face', he chuckled, when Junsu touched his face frantically,' Really ?!'.

' Hmn-hmn', changmin nodded.

                                                                                               ~

' They sure are taking their fancy time----', junsu looked at his watch,' I've to be at the set on 10:15, I can't be late', changmin looked at him through the rearview mirror, before he turned around in his seat to look at Junsu, but before he could open his mouth, Junsu was slinging his bag on his shoulder, & pushing the car door open,' I'll be really late if I wait even 1 more minute, tell Jaejoong hyung that I'm sorry, I'll see him in the evening, ok, bye', with that he slammed the door.

A disconcerted Changmin rushed out of the car, & shouted,' Hey! Do you want me to drop you there, I'll just take---', Junsu shook his head, smiling as he flipped his bangs behind,' I can catch a cab , you know', he said with a knowing smile, before pointing towards hordes of cabs parked outside the airport. Changmin scratched his neck in embarassment,' Ok go then', he waved.

Junsu watched him march back towards the car, & smiled to himself, before he called for a cab. He waved once before he hopped into the cab.

                                                                                           ~

' It's Omma---OMMA ?!', the boy squealed  purely excited, he was literally vibrating from head to toe from the excitement, he was wriggling so much in yoochun's hold that in order to prevent the kid from falling yoochun had to release him on the ground. The said boy screamed in glee & ran towards his uncle, who was smiling fondly too looking at his bundle of joy, rushing toawrds him. He bent down, to encase the excited boy into a tight, warm hug,' Hey kiddo, misssed you'.

' I missed you too, uncle Jae-jae', the kid kissed him sloppily on both the cheeks, painting them with his saliva, & Jaejoong laughed merrily,' Oh !', he exclaimed when the next kiss landed on his lips,' Oh someone missed me too much', he chuckled, & kissed Doyoung on top of his head,' How's my baby been doing? Did you trouble your uncles ?', the said boy, shook his head cutely, making his eyes big, & putting his both hands under his chin, he said in babyish voice,' I'm a good kid, Omma's good kid', Jaejoong quirked an eyebrow,' I can't believe that mister----& that look doesn't work on me now', he poked doyoung's stomach,' how much trouble did you cause them?', he asked,' Not much, just a little bit', he pouted before smiling innocently, & looking up at yoochun, who snickered,' He's a devil, you know', Jaejoong stood up, & let yoochun hug him,' I know', he sighed, & ruffled the boy's hair affectionately.

,' Hey pal', Myungsoo who snuck from jaejoong's back , high-fived doyoung, & dragged the boy towards their group.

Jaejoong smiled at how doyoung was interacting with the whole group.

Yoochun rubbed his back,' you must be pretty tired', jaejoong nodded, leaning against yoochun's body, lolling his head on his shoulder,' say, have you met someone there---someone we know, you know--in the afterparty of the concert or anything', yoochun asked dreading the answer.

Jaejoong stood up straight & looked confusedly at yoochun,'  Like who ? Was I going to meet someone there?', yoochun shook his head, as he breathed in relief,' Oh nothing, if you haven't seen him yet, then that's good---sure, you'd have been pretty pissed off right now, if you'd met him, right?', yoochun smiled.

Jaejoong touched his forehead,' Are you feeling okay, yoochun ah, what are you talking about?', yoochun tugged him back to his side & wound an arm around his shoulder,' Nothing, Welcome home', he chuckled, & Jaejoong let him drag towards the exit.

He looked over his shoulder, at the group of idols & saw them chatting amicably, & doyoung too voicing out his thoughts in a high pitched tone. He laughed & beckoned the group to follow him.

' You all know our van ,right?', jaejoong stopped in middle to ask the idol group.

' Yes', they all chorused,' Okay then it's parked towards the right side, Jiyongie must be waiting outside, go meet him', with that said all the teens bowed to him & yoochun, & left. Myungsoo returned back towards jaejoong's side only to kiss him on the cheek, before running off, waving.

' Aw~', both yoochun & doyoung sing-songed.

Jaejoong scoffed & then laughed,' That kid', he said fondly.

                                                                                           ~

' Yunho , my son', Mr. Jung stood up to properly greet his son.

' How have you been Dad----you just saw me three years ago during christmas', he chuckled when his father hugged him tightly.

' Ah, I missed you son'.

' Me too , Dad'.

' I see you've done some working out in last three years , you're even towering me, & look at those muscles', Mr. Jung poked yunho's upper arms.

' Dad, I was the director there, how could I be slacking off, when I'm making the idols train so vigourously?', Mr. Jung nodded,' Leave all that, now that you've returned I want you to take over JY, here'.

' you won't have any problem in handling this company. I've really loyal subordinates, who'll even help you earnestly. I have a hard-working staff, talented people. Ofcourse some of them are in the top of my favourite list', he whispered the last part, & laughed.

' You want me to favour them too', yunho pretended to scowl, but could not contain his smile, when his father answered,' Ofcourse'.

' Here are some profiles of the song-writers, choreographers, & models we generally use, most efficient, & most trustworthy', yunho nodded taking the file .

' Ah, & also there are best managers in there, who can really deem what the idols are best in, how can we train them accordingly, have a look at it'.

' I will', yunho smiled.

' Ok then---Let's go I'll show you your new office, come on', Mr. Jung & yunho emerged out of the office & tredged towards the elevator.

' When they both stepped into the elevator, Mr. Jung pressed the ground floor button,where the lobby of Jy Ent was,' Let's take a tour around the company as well', yunho nodded affirmatively.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong stepped into the lobby, with Doyoung & yoochun in tow, & changmin not far behind, even when yoochun tried to make him stay at home to rest, jaejoong tagged along, saying he'd lots to do.

' Let's check for that song ,they are going to use as the title track for their next album', jaejoong smiled.

' Then What about Doyoung ?', yoochun asked.

Changmin picked doyoung up & said,' I'll take him to the shoot with me---if he'll behave like a good boy', he turned to confirm with the boy, who nodded his head vigourously.

' I'll leave him with Junsu or Heechul hyung, during the shoot, what do you say?', he asked jaejoong, Doyoung gave his best puppy dog eyes, & Jaejoong sighed, into submission,' But you'll not disturb anyone, not trouble changmin hyung----not wander anywhere, stay close to Changmin or Junsu uncle---& ', Both changmin & Doyoung rolled their eyes,' sit at one place---& stay quiet, if I need anything I'll just ask for it from any adult there, I know Omma', All of them chuckled at the boy's smart continuation of jaejoong's sentence,' You've told me that thousands of time already', jaejoong kissed him on the cheek,' Be good, neh', Doyoung nodded.

Changmin pushed his face towards jaejoong too, trying to get Doyoung jealous, & to have jaejoong kiss him too, Jaejoong snorted before kissing him on the cheek too,' Omma?!', Doyoung whined, he wiped changmin's cheek furiously, & glared at him,' He is my omma, only kisses me', once again they all started laughing, & changmin left with Doyoung, teasing him all the way about being omma's favourite son.

Jaejoong started making way towards the elevator where he intially intended to go.

Yoochun muttered to himself bitting his nails,' He wouldn't show up on the first day, right?---No--No, I'm sure he won't, or else it'll be World war lll'.

They both waited for the elevator to descend to their floor. The Elevators were transparent one, so when yoochun saw who occupied the space next to Mr. Jung, his widened . He peered at jaejoong in fear, only to see the said man gazing intensely at his feet, rocking from one to another.

It was bad, really bad, he couldn't prevent them from meeting now,' J-Jaejoong, why don't you go to washroom?', he stuttered.

' Why would I go---When I don't have to use it at present', he shook his head as if yoochun has eaten something wrong this morning to ask such dumb questions.

As the Elevator came closer & closer, yoochun's heart beat out of control,' Well I've to use one right now', with that he dashed from the scene, hiding behind a pillar, & catching his breath,' I should've dragged Jaejoong with me too', he muttered urgently.

Too late, the Elevator doors opened, and lo & behold, there stood Mr. Jung, & Jung Yunho, the one & only heir of this big JY Entertainment Industry in all his glory, sharp, clean- shaven chin, well-defined jaw, brown almond-eyes, thick eyebows, bow shaped lips set in a firm line, gaze so intense that it'd cut any glass, & well-toned body hugged by a snug -fit handsome Armaani suit.

                                                                               ~

Kim Doyoung : Doyoung means " Sunshine", & he's really a sunshine in Jaejoong's life, a light without which jaejoong can't even imagine his life .He will turn five this year. He is Jaejoong's elder brother's son, but he lost both his parents in a car accident when he was 1 & half years old. Since then Jaejoong has raised him like his own son. Ofcourse all his other uncles have helped too, especially yoochun, who shared the apartment with Jaejoong at that time. He took turns with jaejoong in babysitting Doyoung, & Jaejoong can never forget that benevolence of yoochun. Doyoung usually calls Jaejoong " Omma", because changmin taught him so. At first it was just teasing, but the kid truly took term affectionately, & Jaejoong didn't have the heart to deny the kid from doing so.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How was d 1st chap.........did u enjoy it ????      Plz leave ur lovely comments :) Isn't Doyoungie cute ?????  <3333