Don't hide your feelings

I'm here with you.

"Bye Saera! " A group of class mates walked past you and you waves back at them. "Bye ~!" 

You walked in the opposite direction and went to your workplace which was quite far away. 

Yes, you may not be as rich as your other classmates, and you work hard for a living. You only had your grandmother as the others got involved in an accident when you were 12. Thus, you have been working odd jobs here and there, and not giving away that you were  having problems at all . In fact ,you just look like an average student . No one knows that you're having a hard time , and you plan to leave it at that . 

-

Ending your job early ,you decide to visit an old dance studio owned by your friend which was your only close friend that knew everything about you. 

-

Saera heard music from the studio and she found it weird. People don't know about this dance studio... who is that that actually still has the passion for it ? 

She peeped into the door and raised her hand to cover her gasp. There was The Kingka from her school, J-Hope was the name people call him. She only knew his real name, and nothing else, but this... was a surprise. He was dancing along to a song she couldn't identify, but with steong lyrics in the song and his body moving fluidly to the music, expressing a story of his own with his movements. 

Saera was touched by his story as the lyrics expressed what he wanted to say. 

She pushed the door wide open and handed him a bottle of mineral water when he stopped. He seemed surprised when he saw hee, and she didn't hide her expression too. 

"I saw your dance...  you've had a hard past do you?  Want to talk about it?" 

The look in his eyes changed and Saera changed her topic .

"It's Okay.  Have you heard about the new class yesterday?  I heard that they're gonna add some more enrichment classes this year!  And speaking of which, I think that I should try out for the acting class and all-" She continued her Blabber,  ignoring his stare at her. 

"...and-" "Saera." She clenched her fist in embarrasment and shifted  her hair to cover her face. ".... I'm sorry, J-Hope ssi, I didn't mean to offend you. I think it's more approprite for me to leave. 

"No. Saera. " His rejection make her look up. How did he know her name anyway? 

"I know your name because you stand out in the crowd, to me. Why are you always alone?"

She quickly defended herself. "No, im not !"

"Stop hiding your feelings, Saera. Im one of those people too. I may seem happy and all that , but we all have someyhing dark that make up cover up our pain so as not to worry others, isn't that right ?" 

Saera kept quiet, knowing that he was right.

She then stood up and J-Hope grabbes her wrist. 

"Where are you going ?" 

"To get you a towel, a hot drink to keep you warm and inform my bestie of my appearance ." She smiled at him.

Aigoo.. this girl, always putting others in front of herself. 

She came back in 5 minutes with a cup of hot chocolate in hand. 

-

"So Sunkyi 's your bestie?" J-Hope asks her.

"Yup, known her since I was five."

She avoided.his gaze and decided to put her focus on her lap . 

"How did you know her ?" She questioned back, looking into his eyes ,and regretted it after. 

"Since i come here often ,we became close." 

His eyes were dark and it was as if he was hiding his pain..

She patted hia head with the towel that she brought. 

"J-Hope ssi, smile for yourself. Let go of the pain of your past and accept and embrace it. Its already over, so we move on . It may be difficult, but we can slowly try . It will remain as a memory and not a loss anymore." She cradeled his head against her stomach and his head ,even though the towel was covering it.

She then realises what she did.

"Omo, J-Hope ssi, im really sorry, im in no position to tell you all that and even touched you, im really sorry ! Ill not do it anymore !!"

He took  her hand to stop her from babbling again. "Dont worry, its fine. You were trying to comfort me anyway, and i accept it, okay ?"

 when and why do you not show your feelings?  I really want to know you behind all those layers of protection. You just shown me your mostrying vulnerable side as well as I, u. Please do not fake your expressions...  I'm in pain because I know how you're feeling, you know...