Because we're a family

//HYUN FAMILY//

"JUNG TAEHYUNG COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW I SWEAR TO GOD!!" 

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. His mother aka father (idek) really love screaming and yelling like a ing elephant. "Hoseok I'll call you back later. Bye." He ended the call with his boyfriend and put his phone in his jeans before heading towards the stair. "What?!" He yelled as he walked down. Baekhyun sighed. "Why are you all dressed up? Are you going somewhere???" Taehyung rolled his eyes and sat on the couch.

 

"Its not your problem dad." He said with an annoyed voice. "Where's papa by the way? Is he still on work on saturdays too?" Taehyung called Daehyun papa and Baekhyun dad. Well, he couldnt call Baekhyun mom could he? 

 

"Well apparently your father had a troublesome case today so he had to head back to the office AND you going out is my problem." Taehyung sighed. "Whatever. Why did you call me just now??" Baekhyun took the vacuum and passed it to Taehyung. "Clean." Taehyung stared at the vacuum for a few minute before pushing it away. 

 

"I have a date dad."

 

Baekhyun's eyes widened. So what Daehyun said yesterday was real. He think really hard before making up his mind. "Then clean before you go." He shrugged before sitting down. Taehyung's eyes widened. "Really dad?? You would do that?? You would let me go??" Baekhyun nodded. "Only if you finished cleaning. And after your date is over I want to meet the girl." 

 

Taehyung bit his lip. Girl.. Dad its a boy.. A really hot boy.. Taehyung said to himself. Realising that Baekhyun is staring at him with a weird expression, he quickly made an okay sign and cleaned up. 

 

"So how old is this girl?" Baekhyun asked as he fiddled with his phone. Reporting every single thing to Daehyun. Taehyung almost tripped over the vacuum wire when the word girl is mentioned. "Uhhmm 20..?" Taehyung's voice sounds so shaky and that made Baekhyun became more and more curious. "You're dating an older girl?" Again Taehyung almost tripped.

 

"Uhh kinda."

 

"So how do you guys met?"

 

Taehyung turned over to look at Baekhyun. "Are you curious about my love life now dad?" Baekhyun shook his head. "Nope just wanna know." And Taehyung didnt answer. He's in such a rush. Afraid that Hoseok would appear at the front door if he's not quick. 

 

10 minutes later he finally finished and at the same time his phone rang. He quickly put down the vacuu and pick up his phone.

 

"Hey babe. Im infront of your house. Jimin and Jungkook is gonna be a bit late. They had to sneak out." Hoseoks beautiful voice rang in his ears like a morning bell. Taehyung smiled but quickly put on his poker face as he realised that Baekhyun was watching. "Yea I'll be out in a moment." He quickly hung up. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. "Is she outside?" 

 

"Uhh yeah. Kinda. Well.. uhmm.. bye dad. And thanks." He said softly and kissed Baekhyun's forehead before running outside. Hugging hoseok before quickly pulling the boy in the car. Afraid that Baekhyun would saw hoseok. 

 

Hoseok chuckled. "Sooo did you sneak out too?" Taehyung shook his head before holding Hoseok's hands tightly. "Im so sorry hoseok ah. Baekhyun thought i was dating a girl. I dont know he suddenly just said girl so i was scared to say that im dating a boy because he might not approve it and we would have to be a part and.." Hoseok laughed. "Its okay Tae. You're so cute when you're nervous though." Taehyung gave him a bitter smile.

 

"I love you and I dont want to be apart from you." He said softly. Hoseok pulled Taehyung closer and planted a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead before smiling. "Im very sure Baekhyung will accept it with an open minded. Well he is married to Daehyun after all so yeah." Taehyung laughed. 

 

---------- 

 

"So where is he now?" Kyungsoo asked. Jongin slapped his head. "Duhh kyungsoo he's out with the girl of course. He just said it." Kyungsoo's mouth formed a small 'oh'. Chanyeol blinked. "Baek I think youre over protective. Its okay for him to date you know."

 

Baekhyun sighed. "I know he is because he's a highschool boy duhh. But he's dating a GIRL! AND SHE IS OLDER THAN HIM!!" Baekhyun shouted. 

 

All four of them released a big sigh. 

 

"Did you call Daehyun?" Jongin asked. Baekhhun nodded and took a sip of his orange juice. "Yeah. He just finish his work. He's on the way back.He should be here now." They all hummed in response. Suddenly the door bell rang. "Must be Daehyun. Hold up." Baekhyun walked towards the door and opened it. Revealing Daehyun in a black suit looking tired and worn out. 

 

"Hey honey welcome home." Baekhyun smiled. Daehyun returned his smile with a soft peck on the lips and they both walked inside. Jongin, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol pardon themself after a few conversations with the couple. 

 

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun and rested his head on Baekhyun's lap. He slowly closed his eyes. Wake me up if Taehyung's back from the girl. I need to see her and see if she had the qualifications." Baekhyun hummed and caressed Daehyun's hair. They remained silent like that for a few more hours before the door bell rang.

 

"Dad!! Papa!!"

 

Baekhyun wake Daehyun up and went to open the door. Greeted with Taehyung standing alone. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. "Where is she?" Taehyung bit his lips. Just then Daehyun came. Taehyung sighed. "Im sorry dad. The truth is, I dont have a girlfriend." The poor parents's jaw dropped. "What?!?!!?"

 

Taehyung smiled. "I only have a boyfriend."

 

He pulled Hoseok who was behind the tree and linked his arms with the boy. Hoseok gave Taehyung's parents the brightest and beautiful smile ever. Baekhyun and Daehyun blinked. They look at each other and laughed. 

 

Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

 

----------

 

Both Taehyung and Hoseok laughed out loud. 

 

"I thought you would kill me for not being straight I mean.." Baekhyun laughed. "I wouldnt honey. You're my son and I respect your decisions." Hoseok smiled as he continued eating. Eventhough he's full, he didn't want to look so unrespectfull. Baekhyun just kept on glancing at Hoseok. Hoseok had such a happy aura that both Baekhyun and Daehyun never stopped smiling and laughing.

 

"Hoseok you must be a very bright person." Daehyun said as he passed Hoseok a glass of apple juice. Hoseok bowed a little before recieving the glass. "Thank you. Well people called me J-Hope so.." They all laughed. "Why J-Hope though?" 

 

"J for Jung. His surname. And hope so that he would be the hope for everyone." Taehyung explained as he caressed Hoseok's hands under the table. 

 

Daehyun blinked. "Jung? Wow the same surname as our family then." Baekhyun laughed. "If thats the case, the marriage will be easy then." Taehyung blushed making Hoseok chuckle. He looked at Daehyun and Baekhyun before standing up and did a formal bow. Both Daehyun and Baekhyun was flustered and stood up. "Thank you for having me here. I had a really nice time." 

 

Baekhyun grinned. "Youre welcome Hoseok. We're a family and families takes care of each other."

 

The night ended with all of them having a good memory stamped in their lives to be remembered in the future. 

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Hyung~ Lets just get home first. I dont think Hoseok hyung would ever walk out of the door any second." Jungkook whined. Jimin slammed his face on the window.