026

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

    IMPORTANT: This is a double update, please go back and read the previous chapter, so that you dont get confused :P

Thank you!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Stupid wind, I thought to myself as I rubbed my bare shoulders. I didn't bother looking up at Taekwoon as I walked towards him. When I finally saw his feet come into view I looked up and stepped back in shock. Taekwoons eyes had doubled in size and his mouth hung open so low it could touch the floor. 

I felt my face turn crimson again.

" W-well? " I asked looking down at myself. I wore a teal bikini paired with a tiny skirt.

Taekwoon didn't answer, he took a step back and walked away from me. 

" Y-yah!! " I yelled walking after him. Just before I could catch up to him I felt someone take hold of my hand.

" Kyunggie ah is that you? " I turned to see Hakyeon looking me up and down.

I gave a small smile and turned to see where Taekwoon had run off to. No sign of him anywhere. 

" Y-yeah, where did Taekwoon go? " I asked. 

" I'm not sure, hey wanna come play with us? " he asked. 

I turned to look at Hakyeon grinning at me urging me to say yes. I scanned the place for Taekwoon again and saw no sign of him anywhere, I turned to Hakyeon. 

" Yeah, I'll play with you guys " 

Hakyeon grinned and took hold of my hand, he then took me towards the shore where Jaehwan and Wonshik stood. 

" Uwaah Noona is that you? You look so cute " Jaehwan said placing both his hands on his cheeks and grinning. I smiled in return, just then I heard a splash and my left side was soaked. 

" KIM WONSHIK! " I yelled and proceeded to chase after him. 

     I spent about half an hour chasing after the 3 boys splashing them with water and eventually getting dunked into the water as well.

" Ahh I'm tired " I mumbled running a hand through my hair.

I then looked to my right and saw a certain person standing on the shore holding a towel. I rolled my eyes and turned to the three otherboys standing in the water. 

" Yah! Guys let go get something to drink " I said and turned to see Taekwoons reaction. He still held the same poker face as he continued to wait. 

" Noona, hyung was waiting for a really long time " Wonshik said " Don't you wanna go talk to him? ".

     I did, I really did but Taekwoon was being bipolar again and I didn't know how to react to this side of him. I sighed and made my way to the shore, Taekwoon didn't bother looking up, he just stood there and held out the towel to me. 

" Taekwoon ah " I said looking down at the towel and back to him.

" You're freezing, better cover yourself. " he said, still refusing to look up.

I frowned " Where did you disappear to? " I asked.

He looked up to lock eyes with me and placed the towel around my shoulders, he then proceeded to dry my hair.

As he dried it he spoke " It doesn't matter ".

I pushed his ha

Please log in to read the full chapter