#Chapter2

Everything in Chaos

 

A soft touch on your forehead woke you up in the morning. You can predicted who is it by smelling his scent, your beloved husband. “Good morning sleepy beauty” you’ve been greeted with your adorable husband and the sunlight shone brightly in the morning making your husband look beam  by the light. Is he an angel? Yes he is. He was still lying beside you as he faced you by supporting his left elbow for himself. He leaned closer to you as he pecked your lips. You smiled to him and rubbed your eyes cutely in front of him. He chuckled and touching your soft hair and tucking your hair at the other side so he can looks your face properly. He caressed your cheeks and his fingers gently tracing your features. You smiled softly with closed eyes and it makes your heart felt like a heaven with a handsome angel greeting you in the morning. You wanted to continue your sleep but you pushed it away as you thought about your triplets. “Is our kids awake already?” you asked Chanyeol. “Not yet. They’re still in deep slumber” he replied while caressing your face. You opened your eyes and sat up while leaning on the headboard of the bed. Chanyeol rested his head on your laps. You automatically insert your slim finger through his hair. Chanyeol liked when his wife doing this. “Jagi, tomorrow I’ve to leave you and our kids because EXO have go to Hong Kong for MAMA.” “ouh Mama awards. Do you guys feel nervous?” you asked him. He looked up to you, “of course we’re nervous. My heart beat dum dum dum beating fast, ahhh I don’t know if we can win” he clutched his shirt on his chest. You looked down to him, “I know you guys can do it especially my beloved husband” you pecked his lips. “Thank you, jagi. You always support me. I’m so lucky to have you.” He smiled sincerely to you. “Of course. I am your wife have to support you whenever you sad or happy.”

Chanyeol and you went to the triplet room, found they are already awake. When they saw their parents, they ran to us but a little bit clumsy and still trying catch us. They hugged our leg and we bent down and kneeled in front of them to give hugs. “Aigoo my dear triplet. Are you guys sleep well yesterday?” they nodded in excited as their dad asked them. “Let’s go take a shower!” you lifted up jaejun with you while Chanyeol took jaejun and chaeri in his arm. They clapped happily today. You  pecked jaejun’s cheeks repeatedly and he giggles in my arm. Soon, we reach at the bathroom and put them in the bath tub. We played together and Chanyeol and your clothes already wet. After done took the shower, you went to the kitchen to serve breakfast for your family. You let Chanyeol handling them.

The triplets keep running away from Chanyeol as they didn’t want to wear their clothes. Chanyeol frustrated as he kept chasing them. The triplet loves to bully their father. “junsu! Ppali wear your clothes” Chanyeol groaned and got junsu in his arm. Junsu giggles and pee in chanyeol’s arm. Chanyeol gasped as his son pee on his arm and his clothes wet because of junsu. Jaejun and Chaeri just stared at their frustrated appa. “Jagiiiiii.. help meeeee” Chanyeol cried. You startled hearing him shouted. You immediately went to their rooms and found Chanyeol was mental breakdown handling the triplet and they’re still . “oppa, what’ve you done since I left you for a while at the kitchen? I thought they already done dress up.” You nagged. “They didn’t want me. I’m so tired to chase them. They ran from me and bullied me. And now, Junsu pee on me” Chanyeol pouted. You shook your head and kneeled down towards them. “Arasseo, appa go change your new clothes. Let me handling them.” Chanyeol grinned and changed quickly to his new clothes. He still cannot handle his kids. Aigoo my husband, what I should do to you to make you be good appa. After done wear the clothes for the triplets, you bring them to the diner room and put them on their own chair. Chanyeol already in the kitchen and put the breakfast on diner table. The triplets excited as they were really hungry. “appa what are you cooking is?” Jaejun asked his dad. “appa cook—“ you interrupted him, “appa didn’t cook. Omma cook a boiled-eggs for you and toast bread. Do you like it?” “omma, I want to eat bacon too!” junsu cheered up while holding his fork. “bacon? But omma has cook egg for you. You guys don’t like it?” you pouted cutely. Chanyeol pecked your lips and said” it’s okay. Let appa cook bacon for you and later we can meet your bacon samchon haha” the triplet giggles happily as they will meet their 11 samchon later.

After done eat breakfast, Chanyeol bring his family to SM Building to meet his triplets with their uncle. EXO also have dance practise for MAMA awards so that’s why Chanyeol bring also you and his triplets. As usual, fans always sit and crowded in front of the building. When they saw Chanyeol’s car, fans started to crowded and took pictures of your family. You bring Chaeri in your arms while Junsu and Jaejun in Chanyeol’s arms. Fans cheered up and squealing seeing the cute triplets. You just smiled and bow a bit to them. “auww the triplets so kyeopta!” “aaaahhh Chanyeol oppa!” “Jaeri unnie, you’re pretty!” you thanks them and quickly entered the building. Soon, you, Chanyeol and triplets reached in front of EXO dance room. Chanyeol kicked the door lightly as he struggled to knock the door because he’s holding Junsu and Jaejun. You shook your head. “yahh someone open the door please!” Chanyeol shouted. When both of you waiting for them open the door, Super Junior walked towards your family. “Omo the triplets!” Ryeowook yelled happily making Kangin smacked his head. Ryeowook pouted and quickly stretched his arm to the triplets. “Annyeonghasaeyo sunbae” Chanyeol bowed to them. “Annyeong Chanyeol-ah. Wah you bring your family here today.” “n-ne. I bring them out so they’ll not boring stay at home.

“yah ppali open the door, lazy bacon!” Sehun pushed Baekhyun’s as they heard Chanyeol. “Why me? Aish” Baekhyun groaned and opened the door immediately. “WAH CHAERI JUNSU JAEJUN” Suho hollered but he stopped as he saw Super Junior was there too. He smiled sheepishly and stood there in awkward. Baekhyun make a face as Suho’s voice nearly to break his eardrum. ‘I was opened the door and wth suho hyung hollered first’ Baekhyun thought. “okay Chanyeol, we’ve to go first. And hope you guys will bring many awards” Donghae spoke and leave with the members.

EXO quickly rushed to the door and push each other to get the triplets. “let me get Chaeri first!” Luhan pushed Xiumin face while Kai and Sehun push their too. Chanyeol, triplets and you just looked at the scene blankly. “wow wow what is going on?” you stated. Chanyeol sighed as s act childishly in front of his family. “Guys please stop. Everybody will get to play with my triplets. Now, we have to practise for MAMA awards.” “Can I play with Jaeri too?” Kris asked in tease. Chanyeol sent him a death glare and you laughed. They stopped and enter the room back. You and triplets stood at the corner and watch their practised. The triplets also followed them dance. Soon, they panted heavily on the floor and the triplets started to bully their uncles. Junsu jumped on Tao’s body. Tao gasped and begging for help. But they laughed on Tao. After done finished the practise, Chanyeol and you have to going home as he want to pack his cloth for the flight tomorrow.

The Next Day,

“yeobo, take care of our kids. I’ll buy many toys and gift for you and the kids” He said to you and kiss your forehead. “ne oppa. I wish you guys will win many awards. Do the best and don’t fall to sick!” you warned him in tease. Chanyeol then bent down to his triplets and hug them. “Don’t be naughty when appa not at home. Take care of your mom and Jaejun you’re the oldest please help your mom okay” Chanyeol ruffled Jaejun’s hair and the kid nodded. “Appa, don’t forget to buy us many toys. I want Barbie!” Chaeri said. “arasseo. You have to promise me first. Please behave yourself.” He winked to his daughter. “okay Appa have to go now. Your samchon has waiting for me. Goodbye” he waved to his family. You and the triplets waved him back in front of your house. But Chanyeol turned back and running to you. “do you leave something?” you asked him. “Yes. This” He kissed your lips passionately and then winked at you. You smiled warmly to him. “Take care oppa” “you too”.

After Chanyeol leave you, you entered back your house found that the living room already messed up. Junsu at the kitchen accidently poured down the water and the floor was already wet. Chaeri played her toys in the middle of living room. While Jaejun scattered his toys around house. “OHMYGOD” you hollered. The triplets turned their head innocently on you. “PARK JUNSU. What have you done?” Junsu just grinned cutely on you. You slapped your forehead as you sighed. You took Junsu and put him beside Chaeri. Then, you mopped the floor and cleaned up the kitchen. “Jaejun, please put your toys at your room—“ “OMMA!!” you rushed out from the kitchen after hearing your daughter screaming. “Omma, junsu took my doll.” She cried non-stop. You shook your head. You sat down in front of them and tried to convince Chaeri in your arms. “Junsu, don’t do like that to your sister. Appa is not here. Don’t be naughty as appa said to you.” You sighed and the kids just nodded.

The next day- MAMA awards

You called Chanyeol to ask his condition there and he told you that he was a little bit unwell but he promised to take care himself so you don’t have to be worried. You was about to scolded him but he ignored by asking his triplets and make a jokes. “Jaeri!! I miss you!” Baekhyun hollered at other side and you can guess Chanyeol beat him. You giggled and shook you head. “nae baekhyunnie. I miss you too” “yah jaeri don’t you said that to other guys” he sulked. “see, jaeri miss me too” Baekhyun stuck out his tongue. “Baekhyun is my friend too. Is that wrong?” you hold your laughter. “he is a guy. And you’re my wife. I am so jealous.” He pouted. “aigoo. I love and miss my husband so much. Alright I want to end the call. Good luck for your performance today and we’ll watch you from here” “yes that’s my wife. I love you too and thank you yeobo. Do watch and see how charming I am today” he said proudly. You rolled your eyes “alright alright but don’t flirting okay or else I’ll ask kyungsoo to headlock you.” You warned him. “yes madam!”.

You and the triplets sat at the couch in the living room while watching MAMA awards. It was 5pm for red carpet. You and the triplets wear Overdose hoodie (imagined they wore that).

Three of them are so cute and look excited to watch their appa’s group. Soon, EXO arrived. The triplets jumped in cheer. You recorded a video of the triplets to upload on Instagram. “Omma it’s appa! Appa is so handsome. Uncle sehun is too handsome!” Chaeri said happily. Her brother also stared the tv screen amazedly. You upload the vid and put a caption ‘Good luck appa and EXO uncle. We love you. You guys are so handsome! #EXO #MAMA2014 #fighting’ the MC asked them about their performances today and EXO told to wait for their best performances. Many reporters and fansites flashing their cameras and took many pic of them. You heard the mc asked Chanyeol “Chanyeol-ssi, do your family watch it right now?” Chanyeol smiled sheepishly and replied while looking at the camera “nae. They’re watching right now. Jaejun, Junsu and Chaeri. Appa miss you. Watch appa performances okay. Jaeri yeobo, take care of our kids and don’t fall asleep when I’m perform okay? Love youu” he smiled widely. “ahhh such a sweet husband and appa. Thank you Chanyeol, thank you EXO” they bowed each other and then leave to the hall. “Omma appa is tall and handsome like a prince” Jaejun stated. “Really? Then tell to your appa. He might to like it. Ani, if you tell him he will smile non-stop and praise himself like an insane guy” he nodded and looked back on the television. You chuckled.

“EXO WON AWARD!” “YEAY EXO IS JJANG!” “EXO SAMCHON SARANGHAE” three of them yelled excitedly as EXO won three awards. After that, it was the time for EXO’s performance. You quickly took your phone and recorded a video as the triplets started to dance their song Overdose cutely while singing. You giggled seeing them tried hard to dance well. “igeon overdose” they sang unison. You upload it on insta and got many positives reaction from fans.

‘aigoo the park’s triplets is so cute’

‘hahah I’m laughing watch they danced cutely. Good job omma jaeri!’

Lastly, EXO got album of the year. Bless to God they won such a great award. They looked happily and Suho as the leader cried in joyful. All of them hug as a group hug making you tear up and proud of them. You sent a messages to them “Congratulations EXO oppa. You guys do well!”

After MAMA awards end, you got a call from unknown number. “yeobuseyo?” “is this Park Jaeri, wife of Park Chanyeol?” your heart beat fast as you started to think negative when you thought that Chanyeol is feeling unwell today. “hello mrs park. Are you still there?” he snapped your thought. “y-yes. Why?” “Chanyeol was….” “was what?” you asked nervously. Suddenly you heard Lay’s voice on other side “yah Kim Jongdae don’t prank her” you face-palmed as you not recognised Chen’s voice. Chen laughed and said sorry to you. “hehe mianhae Jaeri-ah. But I want to tell you Chanyeol not feeling unwell and he kept vomiting after the event end. Can you come here? His body temperature high. He got a fever. We don’t what to do. So we might think you can help us as you are his wife.” “w-what? How can he—aishh he’s so sturborn. I will come as fast as I can. But can you take a look on him and give him some medicine while I’m not there” “okay, thank you jaeri-ah”

You quickly took a flight to Hong Kong and packed the clothes. You decided to not bring the triplets as you worried they’ll get the fever too. You call Chanyeol’s mom and asked her help to take care of your kids when you’re not there to Hong Kong. She agreed and happy to meet her grandchildren. After sent the triplets to Chanyeol’s mom, Yoora ; chanyeol’s sister sent you to the airport. Fortunately no one saw you. You bid a goodbye to her and thanks to her.

#####

Sorry for the late update. mianhae /bowed/