Meet

Taste Of You

Himchan POV

It feel like my mind stuck when i in math class earlier. Seriously i was asking teacher how to do it but mrs Jung just keep saying 'Do it like that' she even didnt tell me the true way to solve the math problems. I just fed up and leave the class. Its no use i feel like im in alien classes. I wonder how and why people like Math. To me that just a number and i hate it so much. Himchan head towards block C. Yeah its his hobby to wander around school. As his feet keep near he clearly can smellsomething nice . "Smell nice " as he keep aproach the class. He stopped infront one of the class. Two girl were busy in making something. He goes awayfrom that place as he almost got caught. "What a close one phew im lucky " he tought.

End Of Himchan POV

Himchan head towards dance classes since his favourite classes almost start.Junghong look up at him since he saw Himchan get into the classes. "Hyung ,where did you come from?I pass by infront of your classes earlier but you not there" Junhong said as he stand upand start do some strecthing to start dance. 

"Uh? Me? Hmm just walking around school. I dont like that class. "Himchan shrugged his shoulder. After all student are in they start the class.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Aerish were busy making new recipe with Keisya but they had to stopsince there are people might found out their activies. "Where we want to go next?"Keisya look at Aerish for answer. She lock the classes door . "Let just stay are Cafetaria for a while " Aerish said as she start walking. They both were tired and really stress since the due of the presentation almost near. Its a new task for them since they had to creat a new recipe for food . 

Aerish sit on the bench on Cafetaria. She just blankly stare at the fountain that near cafetaria. " The due getting near but there me still havent decide what to do , i need to come up with something, the winner of this presentation will get chance to enter the National Competition and yes that my target since first day im get into here " She sigh. Keisya pats her back. "Dont think too much i know you are stress about the presentation and im stress too but please dont harm yourself " Keisha almost scream when someone pull her bag. She turn and saw Zelo with his dorky smile. "Hai Shortie" Zelo take a sit infront of them. " If something happen to my bag you better prepare" Keisha raise her fist. Zelo just chuckled. His dimples clearly can be seen. "Calm down shortie dont worry if your bag broken or what i will buy new one and matching one with me" he grins. Keisha rolls her eyes. Aerish just observe two of them. She smile slightly. Zelo always bickering with Keisha. He really like to pick on her. They just cute. Aerish chuckled abit.She suddenly reminds of Yongguk. Yeah the guy that she once loved and until now she still does. Aerish look at the bracelet around her arm . Magenta coloured bracelet with few cute charm. The first and last present from Yongguk. " i miss you ... "Aerish mourn in her heart. Its has been 1 years since Yongguk gone. 

FLASHBACK

Aerish were hapilly hoping around the swing as she keep waiting for Yongguk. Yes that was their first date. First date in their relationship and first date in her life. Aerish sit on swing and start humming few song that she remember. Suddenly there hand cover her eyes. Aerish chuckled, "Guess " the guy said. Aerish that his hand and hold it "My honey oo" she chuckled. They start their first date. They go to eat after that Yongguk take her to cinema to watch movies. After movies they stroll around the park. Aerish stop and one of the bench near the lake. They rest at there. "Thank You for today its was fun " Aerish grins as she kick small rock on her feet. Yongguk smiled. He takes out something from his bag. He pull Aerish hand hand put them . Suit perfectly. " i had no idea what ti giftfor you but yeah i saw this bracelet and i automaticly reminds of you, dont ever take it off okay? " Yongguk pats Aerish head. He pecks her forehead. They continue to talks , about future. Yongguk make some joke that make her burst into laugh.

Night comes Yongguk decide to send her home since she look tired. On the way to house Yongguk suddenly pull Aerish into hug. He hug her tightly. Aerish look upand look at Yongguk. Then Yongguk lean closer and give a kiss on her lips. Aerish kiss him back. Then they broke the kiss. Aerish smile. "What is this for ? " Yongguk hold her hand tight " Another present for my girl " they continue to walks. There small dark alley near the way to her house. Aerish feel scared abit . She hold yongguk hand tight. Yongguk look at her and smile. " Its okay im here " he smiled. But then someone pull Aerish make they broke apart. Aerish scream as she look a three stranger were holding her . She tried to avoid their touch. "Hey dude, mind if i take her? She your partner for tonight right? Well we saw you guys earlier. Passionately kissing each other and wow when we look at her she does have a great body. So we want her for tonight only , you can take her other night " one of the guy said. Those guy got the scary look on them. They pull you far from Yongguk. Then Yongguk snap into reality. He punch one of the guy when they start acting wild on you . One of the bad guy handle Yongguk while the other two throw you on the wall. They aprroached to you with a devil laugh. One of them start to abussing you. Touching you in the place that you dont want. They actingmore wild as one of them sit you and start to rip of your cloth. But then two of the bad guy pulled to back. Yongguk pulled them and punch them. BANG ! Aloud scary shot sound clearly can be heard. Yongguk falls on floor helplessly. The three bag guy run away as they got scared. Aerish scream and run to yongguk. She hug him tight and keep crying. "Yongguk! Yongguk! Wake up dont leave me!" Aerish said as she keep screaming his name. She can feel a hold hold her hand. Yongguk slowly grab her hand and tried to tighten it . He smile slightly. " I loveyou forever and i will always do" in hardyongguk tried to take of his jacket. Aerish help him. She cant stop  crying. Yongguk put his jacket around her. To protect her body that exposed. Then after dont doing it he smile again.. " Baby take care , I loveyou" hold that holding Aerish hand slowly lost grab and his eyes slowly shut. Aerish cried and shake him. 

End of Flashback.

A tears rolls down on her cheeks. She still holding the bracelet. Then a hand wrap around her. She snapped into reality. Keisha were hugging her. She pats her back "Aerish.. " she said as she keep patting her bqck. Zelo still there and therea guys beside him. Aerish even doesnt know who is it. She broke into tears "i miss him yeah i miss him so much " Aerish were sobbing when she calm down she take her bag and left that place. Keisha look at Aerish and sigh. Zelo nugged her. "What with her?" He ask. Keisha just shake her head.

Himchan look at the figure of Aerish that slowly gone. Its has been one hour he were here with Zelo and Zelo's friend. He was really bored since dance classes ended early today so he decided to join Zelo.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tomorrow is the presentation . And luckily Aerish and Keisha already have idea what to do. They were trying hard to make it possible. And after a few days not sleeping thry finally made it.

The Presentation Day.

Aerish and Keisha started cook as they got a sign from the judges. Culinary and Pastry class were really busy today sinceall student were busy making their presentation. Keisha stop a bit when she saw Zelo and his friends at the class window. Zelo give a sign "fighting " to her. She just smiled and nodded.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNGGG" Zelo keep bounced as he aprroached Himchan, Mino and Jaeyoung "What?!" Mino, Himchan and Jaeyoung said in Unison. Zelo grins when he got their attention. "Hyungg want follow me? " he asked. Himchan raised his eyebrow. "To where?"  Zelo smiled, "Culinary and pastry classes , i heard today they were making presentation for who will get into the National Competition iwant to see shortie and Aerish presentation" Himchan nodded and follow Zelo. Mino and Jaeyoung cant joint them since they had to help teacher with something. When they arrvied the classes. There already some people infront of the class that waiting and give support to their friends too. Zelo spotted Aerish and Keisha.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The presentation end . The result will be revealed tomorow. Now they just left praying . Aerish head staright back to home. She really tired but Keisha and Zelo were going to stop by at somewhere with zelo friends. 

Aerish flop down on bed. She close her eyes and falls asleep.

Aerish walks at the beautifull place. Alot of flower. She continue to walks then she spot someone .He were busy looking at the flower. She aprroach him. Then he realised her. He turn and smiled. Yongguk stand up and look into her eyes. "I miss you" Aerish said as she hug him. He caressed her back. " im glad you were doing fine " he ruffle her hair. Aerish look at him with a smile on her face. " Did i did well today?" She asked him. "My girl will be always the best" he smiled again. Then they playing around the beautifull flower. Yongguk pick a flower and give it to her. When they tired they stop and rest under tree. Aerish lean her back on tree. Yongguk lied down on grass and put his head on her laps. Aerish lean and give a small peck on his lips. Then both of them falls asleep. Few hours later Aerish feel something on her ear. Like wind. She slowly open her eyes and look to jer side. Yongguk were smiling. "My baby is so pretty when you sleep" yongguk said as he kiss her cheeks. " and somebody is naughty disturbing me in my sleep "Aerish chuckled . Suddenly yongguk stand up. Aerish look at him with wondering face. He turn his back and started walks slowly. Aerish hurriedly stand up and chase him. She managed to get his hand. He stopped walking. "Where are you going?"Aerish look at him with teary eyes. "My world" yongguk said. " your world?i want to follow! " she said as she tighten her grab on his hand . " you not belong in my world now baby. But believe me we will meet again "yongguk said as he pull his hand and faded away. Aerish just cry.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Aerish slowly open her eyes. A bright light hit her eyes. "Doctor she awake!" Someone scream. Then there a woman in white coat comes and check on Aerish. After done checking the doctor left. Aerish already in sit position. There Keisha and Zelo with his friends. "Where my mama and papa?" She scan around looking for her mother and father "they already go back home hurs ago. I tell them i will take care of you since they look tired" Keisha said as she hold Aerish hands. Aerish froze and she realize. 'This is hospital. What i was doing in here ' she tought. "What happen to me?" Aerish asked. Keisha look at Aerish. "You have been sleeping for three days and when your mom realize  you not waking up there no a sign of heart rate when she check . Then you were brought to here , its a relieve when your heart rate finally can be detected again and yeah you were sleeping at here for three days" Aerish look at Keisha. At that time zelo already beside keisha. There his friends again with him. Aerish look at Keisha. "What?" She asked as she realized Aerish were looking at her. " i meet yongguk" you said with low voice. Keisha startled,so does zelo and his friends. They already know about you, about yongguk after Zelo keep attack Keisha with his aegyo in tend to dig up the stories. " how that happen?" Keisha asked. Aerish just shrugged " idont know how but that place is really beautifull" . 

After few days hospitilized Aerish finally got aprroval from doctor to go back home. 

"i think you need to open up and befriend with more people , you were locking your heart that why  you cant forgot him " Keisha words keep replaying on her mind. 

The next day. Aerish come to school with different attitude. She being more friendly. Even more she startled to be friend with that zelo friends himchan.

During lunch Himchan always comes and look up for Aerish since Aerish like to prepare food for him. 

After few month befriend they become more closer and closer.

" i told ya babo dont add egg first!" Aerish take the bowl from Himchan hands. There were making cake for Keisha upcoming birthday.  " mwoyaaa i want to do it!" Himchan take the bowl again.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Zelo carefully lead Keisha as Zelo cover her eyes. Then he pull his hand. Keisha look around. Its was dark but then when bright "Suprise!!!!"  Zelo, Aerish , and Himchan said in Unison, then Aerish take out the cake that she make with Himchan. The party was on for few hours.

it was already late and Aerish decide to go home. Himchan voleenteered himslef to send her home. At first she was not accepting it but still Himchan follows her. 

They both were walking, its was a dead silence. Without knowing they already arrived at Aerish house. When she about to open the gate. Himchan suddenly stop her. She look at him. "Um i.. dont know if i should tell you this but yeah im going to tell.. honestly.. i think i fall inlove with you , yeah you might think me weird but i do love you , the way you treat me, the way you cooks for me i love it. Erm would you.. be my girlfriend? " Himchan take a box. He takes Aerish hands and put the box on her hand. " you might need time to think, but if you say yes. Please wear that" Himchan said as he walks away quickly leave Aerish dumbfounded. Aerish goes into home and walk to jer room. She bath and get really to sleep. She suddenly remember about Himchan then she take the box that Himchan gives and open it. A pretty necklace with Alpabhet " H♥ A" she gasped. Then she put the necklace on table lamp and sleeps.

"Aerish.. Aerish" a voice called her. Yes she reconizged this voice. Yongguk voice. Then she saw him. She walks to him. "You are here again" yongguk smiled. "Accept it" yongguk said. "Hmm?" Aerish look at him. "Accept him baby, he a nice guy" Yongguk said while caressing her cheeks. "But i have you, i want you happy" Aerish look at him. "If you love me then accept him, he nice guy and i believe he can make you happy just like i do, accept him nae? " Yongguk slowly faded away.

Aerish woke up from her sleep and look around her bedroom. Its already morning. She take a glance at the necklace on table lamp and stare at it

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

From earlier Himchan phone not stopped ringing. Its a notification sound. He lazily wake up and check it. Most all message come from the group chat . That he join. He open it chat. Some of his friends were busy chatting at there. There suddenly Aerish send a picture in a group chat with caption " good morning hope you guys have a happy day" Himchan stare at the picture. Then he realised something. A sparkling shiny things around Aerish neck. "Yes she wore it!!!!" Himchan said ashe keep jumping around .