Episode One

Roommates

*shoves the chapter into readers hands* Take it I'm done with it! It's too much! Also...

 

Sorry for errors!

 

Episode One: And Here Comes…

 

It’s ten in the morning when the first chimes are heard. They ring in the house loudly yet no one answers and the person waiting at the gate just continuesarrow-10x10.png to stand there thinking someone is already inside the home.

 

He stands with his luggage and his foot tapping, not impatiently but to the beat that is playing in his headphones which seems to be so good that he rings the doorbell again, not noticing that no one is going to come to open the door for him. His friend, beside him waits too, but impatiently as he fiddles with his watch and sternly looks at the time.

 

Seconds go by and the man reaches his hand out again to click on the doorbell but his friend stops him by yanking out the earphones. “Yah, Yeol I don’t think anyone is here. Just open it yourself.”

 

It is then that Park Chanyeol, one of Korea’s most influential in the music industry and most handsome smiles sheepishly at his friend. “Sorry Key-ah.”

 

The diva known for his spot in the famous group SHINee just sighs. “It’s okay, I don’t have practice today until noon so let’s hurry and see the place where you’ll live.”

 

Chanyeol nods and punches in the code to the gate, there is a small buzz and the door opens itself a bit. Chanyeol practically rips his face from the grin that spread on his lips (later the viewers will find that these reactions are normal from the reaction king) and heads in taking most of his luggage in with him.

 

He walks carefully up the path that seems like a small garden. He wonders if there is someone who gardens amongst all the men who are going to live here but doesn’t think long on it as Key pushes him forward towards the door which is glass. There is an extra keypad which he guesses is the second code for the house. For securityarrow-10x10.png and what not since there are all of teen girls dream guys living in the house, like himself.

 

There isn’t a buzz but a ding this time like the kind of an old school oven that has finished baking it’s pie. He smiles at this and pushes the door open. There is the traditional first part of the home that has the small closets for shoes. There are twelve small closets so he opens one up as he takes off his shoes and places them inside . Key, being the diva he is doesn’t place his shoes in Chanyeol’s cubby but the wooden floor.

 

“What is up with all the doors?” Key asks as they make their way to hopefully the last door, there is no keypad so Chanyeol just pushes it open and peeks in, gasping at what he sees.

 

“Wow!”

 

He marvels at what he sees before him with his mouth hanging and just blinking. His astonishment to his new home his beyond what he expected. Apparently he’s waited too long.  

 

“Hurry and go forward! I want to see too!” Key whines and Chanyeol does go forward with it slowly.

 

Key stumbles around him and practically breaks his jaw from surprise.

 

“Oh my god!”

 

The place is like everyone’s dream home. Chanyeol can’t even comprehend it. It looks nice on the outside but not this nice. He practically double takes at everything. In the middle is the sofa which is the shape of a circle and to the right is the game room stacked with a pool table some old school looking arcade games and an air hockey table along with a what look likes a place to play darts. Beyond the circle sofa seemed to be the dinning room and the kitchen, but he was even focused on that. The lights were like pretty specs of orange that lit formed themselves into spheres. To the left was a rather foggy looking thick glass window so he didn’t see behind but it was obvious that there was a backyard. There was so much space that even the grand piano which was a see through glass color which faded into wooden legs. He wondered if the other guys would like to play some games with all the open space they had in the living room. He couldn’t really see passed that since the staircase stood in the way.

 

Key pushes him into the kitchen and it’s absolutely gorgeous with a modern feel. The counters look like a nice white with black in the middle. Key grabs opens the wine cabinet wiggling his eyebrows. Chanyeol ignores that, and looks into the refrigerator. Which of course is empty. He then turns as sees the spinningarrow-10x10.png camera and he smiles. “So that’s how they do it.”

 

“This is too good for you.” Key scolds and Chanyeol rolls his eyes.

 

“Of course hyung. I told you that if you wanted to sign up then you should. I’m sure they’d choose an idol before me.”

 

It’s Key’s turn to roll his eyes as he lightly hits Chanyeol’s shoulder. They both laugh at the prospect and head upstairs. Carrying the luggage with them. When they reach the top and the heavily decorated area Key almost cries.

 

“Maybe I should have signed up.”

 

Chanyeol laughs and nods. “Yeah, you should’ve. But you didn’t.” Somehow he’s able to escape the smack that comes his way.

 

What they see is a second livingroom decorated in all types of colors. The sofa, the rug, the large picture behind the sofa is all decorated in vibrant colors. The only thing that’s different is that there’s a television in this room and a whiteboard that looks like a chalkboard. There’s also a view.

They both go to the whiteboard to write on it.


“What is that supposed to be, a ?” He asks Key who looks so offended but laughs instead. Chanyeol already knows what it’s supposed to be but Key’s drawing skill is rather sad so he doesn’t continue in poking fun at Key’s lame heart.

 

When they both stop playing with the whiteboard and the very interesting camera that they found that goes down the hallway (it reminds Key of dancing on stage) they both decide that Chanyeol should go unpack in his room. “Which room are you in?”

 

“In room...two.”

 

Key clicks his tongue in annoyance. “You mean I have to help you carry your luggage upstairs?” He then turns to the cameras. “Why didn’t you just give him a room downstairs.”

 

Chanyeol shakes his head. “I don’t even know how I can tolerate you. Why did I choose you to come with me?”

 

“Because everyone else had to go to their schedules. I was the only one that was free.”

 

They both quickly try to get all of Chanyeol’s stuff up to the first floor and into room number two which was a pretty awesome room. His reaction was more than thinking "It's awesome!" since he practically bruises Key's wrist from squeezing too hard in excitment. It was lined with orange and two desks for him and his roommate.



It’s later on that Key has to leave earlier than he said because he lied and does have schedule. “I’m sorry I thought it wouldn’t take this long. I hope you enjoy your new home.” And it’s with that he’s off with his manager and Chanyeol is alone in a pretty big house.

 

He hasn’t finished up packing but it’s so horribly boring so he opens a nicely packaged box that was sitting on his bed and sees a small card, it looks like a cue card.

 

One side says: He’s a giant with an ear for music.  

 

Chanyeol snorts at that but does like how they added the images of all the guitars he’s known to have. He then flips it to the other side which says:

 

And he’s a swan who dances to it.  

 

It’s probably there that Chanyeol stops and thinks through the whole list of people on the show he knows. He did his research, there was a comedian, Byun Baekhyun andhis favorite CEO, Kim Joonmyeon...but a swan?

 

And it’s there that it clicks and he drops the box and the cue card, startling himself when they both hit the floor and he remembers the list so perfectly and he remembers exactly who he said he wanted to room with.

 

“I’m Kai’s biggest fan.”

 

Chanyeol smiles widely at this revelation and does a little dance for the camera going up to it. “Thank you roommate.” He says with a bow. “I will be the best roommate to Kai.”  

Ding Ding Ding Dong Dong Ding~!

Chanyeol jumps when he hears it. It’s pretty sound of a bell that rings through his room and stops unsure of what to do but then he realizes that someone else is here and he rushes out of his room and down the stairs but is too late when the third door opens and out comes one of Korea’s most well known comedians.

 

He stops at the top stair and bows like he’s suppose to because Baekhyun is older than him and greets him respectfully. “Hello, I’m Park Chanyeol a producer for SME. I’m twenty-one so please take good care of me.”

 

He get’s a rather odd response.

 

“What the heck is this?” Baekhyun asks with a laugh and Chanyeol looks up to see the comedian a bit flustered. “What are you doing?”

 

Chanyeol fidgets on his place on the stairs, “Greeting you?” He questions and sees that someone else is there, a girl who smiles at him and seems to be giggling a bit.

 

“Don’t be so formal please.” Baekhyun says as he laughs again. “I’m a comedian, we don’t do stuff like that.”

 

“Well, I’m Byun Baekhyun, A Comedian from Comedian Showtime. I’m twenty-two so I’ll take good care of you.” His voice is playful and he only bows slightly. It seems like he's mocking him.

 

And Chanyeol smiles rather widely and nods.Then when a few seconds of silence, very awkward silence pass them he asks, “Which room are you in?”

 

“Room three.”

 

“Right by mine it’s upstairs…” Chanyeol was going to head upstairs but then points to the bags. “Do you want me to help you put the bags up?”

 

“Huh? Yeah sure. Taeyeon shouldn’t be carrying bags anyways.”

 

The girl besides him blushes softly and slaps his shoulder but doesn’t say anything. She must be shy.

 

He doesn’t look at her too long and grabs two things, a suitcase and a rather heavy picture.

 

“This is way nicer than I thought it’d be.” Baekhyun comments. Chanyeol nods.

 

“Me too..”

 

Once they have all the stuff up in the room Baekhyun looks over it to see which side he wants, it’s not so decorated as him room to where you could probably tell who lives there. It’s all a pretty bright color if that makes any difference. Maybe both of the people that are going to be in the room are very outgoing, he knows Baekhyun is.

 

“I found a box.” Taeyeon calls and Baekhyun walks over, grabbing it.

 

“Oh, that will tell you who your roommate is going to be.”

 

“Really?” Baekhyun opens the box and in it is the same cue card.

 

“What does it say?” Taeyeon asks.

 

Two different showtimes but which one is which?” Chanyeol shakes his head in confusion. “There are two different pictures, I remember this it’s my first gag show. We look like dolls.” He then flips it over and Chanyeol looks at the picture too along with Taeyeon. There is a picture which looks a lot like the other one but Baekhyun seems to get it and laughs.

 

“So I’m rooming with the creator of EXO Showtime.” He laughs softly and puts the box down. “I remember Kim Joonmyeon, he was extremely nice. A bit sheepish but really nice.”

 

Chanyeol nods his head and smiles at this. He loved the EXO Showtime show when he was a bit younger. He would watch it with his friends back in a school and they’d all laugh at it. Kim Joonmyeon made the show when he was young, winning lots of awards. He then took over the company a few years later and stopped the show but it was still a Korean favorite. Ever since he’s been making many Korean kid shows and even partnered up with Pixar at times.

 

“Oh, they put the action figures in here.” Baekhyun laughs even louder and Chanyeol hurries to look and laughs to grabbing his favorite doll.

 

“D.O was my favorite on the show.”

 

“And I loved Chen, he reminded me a bit of myself.”

 

They then place the dolls on the shelf set up in the room.

 

“I haven’t seen the back yet.” Chanyeol declares and Baekhyun agrees that they both should go down and check it out. Taeyeon coming along quietly.

 

Chanyeol wants to ask what their relationship is but thinks it’d be too rude, or awkward. He’d probably wait until she left.

 

They both hobble down the stairs and Chanyeol throws the door open his mouth widening. “Wow!”

 

Baekhyun manages to squeeze behind him with Taeyeon. Baekhyun shouts an ‘oh my god’ and they both laugh.

 

“A swimming pool? This is no modern Korean home.”

 

Chanyeol nods. “There is enough space to make a swing or something too.”

 

Slowly but surely they all head back inside happy with the house. But what they don’t expect to see is the guy that is dragging his luggage in seemingly alone.

 

They take one good look and both explode. “Kim Minseok!”

 

He turns around and blinks, then smiles softly and nods. It’s funny since he’s so perfectly set on T.V it seems like he’d be taller, but he’s actually a lot shorter than they both expected.

 

Taeyeon just watches on quietly, and greets him with a bow.

 

Chanyeol does his deep bow as he catches himself. “Hello I’m Park Chanyeol and I am a producer SME. I’m twenty-one so please take care of me.”

 

Baekhyun just stares at him for a long time before saying, “Is that a practiced speech.”

 

And while Chanyeol tries to explain that it’s not Baekhyun explains to Minseok that he was told the same thing.

 

Minseok doesn’t laugh at it, but he doesn’t not smile at it either. He himself bows which shuts them both up. A sudden air of respect is given to him. “Hello, I’m Kim Minseok a football player for Korean Republic. I hope we all get close.”

 

They both clap which doesn’t seem to phase Minseok much.

 

“Do you know which room you’re in?”

 

“Room four.”

 

Chanyeol fiddles with his hands. “ I think it’s downstairs over here. We can help you with your bags, we haven’t seen the rooms downstairs yet.”

 

Taeyeon bows to them all and declares that she has to leave. "Sorry I couldn't get to know you all better. Please take care of Baekhyun-ah." Baekhyun frowns at this pushing her towards the door. Her and Baekhyun hug before she’s shuffling out the door.

 

Minseok has already grabbed three bags and is off for his room.

 

“You must have really strong arms, Minseok-hyung.” Baekhyun says with a light tone.

 

“I don’t think so, a lot of the other players are a lot more stronger than me.” Baekhyun and Chanyeol don’t know how right they are about Minseok’s arms but it’s like they can tell in the future there will be a challenge of strength.

 

Going past the grand piano and slipping through the space of the foggy thick glass they all look over at the small gym that has settled there.

 

With Minseok’s bags in hand they enter room four and see immediately that the room is bigger than their own rooms. There's also an added football goal.

 

“Is that a fridge? You have your own fridge?”  

 

Minseok doesn’t look too startled and set his bags down looking inside.

 

 

There is a large closet which Minseok doesn’t think is for him. He’s not that fashion forward. There’s also a bathroom.

 

“But it makes sense since it’s you. This is awesome, I wonder who your three roommates are.”  

 

“There’s suppose to be a box that gives you a clue.”

 

They all look for the box and soon find it on a night stand. Chanyeol opens it and hands it to Minseok who reads it. “Intense eyes and stares gives your competitors fear.”

 

The cue card has a picture of Minseok eyes and when he flips it over Chanyeol practically falls on his .

 

Baekhyun looks and laughs at it. “Those are some intense eyes. Did they give you a heart attack or something?” Baekhyun asks Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol can only hold his heart and nod with serious earnest. Minseok smiles a little. “I think I know who it is.”

 

“Do tell.”

 

“His name is Huang ZiTao, he’s training for his first MMA fight. He’s from China.”

 

They both nod at this since it makes sense. “You’re both very athletic, it makes sense. But I hope he’s really not that intimidating in real life.”

 

“I wouldn’t know. I only read his profile, I’ve never actually seen him since he hasn’t debuted yet.”

 

 

"But won't you have two other roommates since there's two bunk beds?" Baekhyun asks.

 

 

"Probably, maybe there is another box but I already know who one of them are why bother?"

 

 

After that Baekhyun and Chanyeol show Minseok the backyard to which he claps about and then the kitchen. They proceed to show him upstairs. Minseok only smiles, his reactions aren’t as big as someone like Chanyeol’s but it’s not like the others complain.

 

After a while they three of them sit down and talk. It’s a nice type of atmosphere they create. Chanyeol thinks that if Baekhyun wasn’t there it would be rather awkward. But he doesn’t say that.

 

“How long did you train, Minseok-hyung?”

 

Minseok shrugs. “It wasn’t long. I wasn’t expecting to be chosen I just did football for sport. If I wasn’t asked to be apart of a team I would’ve gotten into music most likely.”

 

Chanyeol smiles at this because he likes to think that his hyung would take a turn in a career like his.

 

“I think I would’ve done music too.” Baekhyun says. “But the stresses of it all just seems more than I can take. I don’t know how to handle crazy fans really.”

 

“A lot of the artist I work with say it’s hard, but  they say it’s worth it.” Chanyeol shrugs his shoulder as if to say he doesn’t really know. “Sometimes I just wonder what it’d be like if I had been an idol.”

 

“Why would you be an idol?”

 

Chanyeol blinks but then smiles at the memories. “Me and my friend went to SME originally with thought of becoming idols. Because I was really excelling in my music they offered me an internship into producing, just last year I got hired on fully as a producer for SHINee’s new album.”

 

“Wow. So your whole story is like a miracle?” Baekhyun asks and Chanyeol laughs and shakes his head.

 

“It’s not what I was expecting but I really do enjoy it.”

 

“Sounds nice, I was not expecting to become a comedian.”

 

Minseok tilts his head. “Why not?”

 

“Well, I only did little skits for family and friends. And I was set up to run my grandmother’s garden.”

 

“So that’s why there’s a garden in a the front.” Chanyeol says

 

Baekhyun nods. “Yeah, I like flowers and taking care of them. But when my mom suggested that I should go and try out for entertainment at the school festival I had been too scared to sing like I initially had planned. So I did comedy, and soon enough I started to do it at bigger at better places. Once someone videotaped me and thats how I got the call for Comedian Showtime.”

 

“Wait, you sing?” Minseok asks intrigued.

 

Baekhyun shakes his head furiously. “N-no, um, not that well.”  In the future Baekhyun would be surprised by the response he got about his singing when he sings for the rest of the roommates. And they would be surprised by his talent.

 

It’s a few hours before the the doorbell goes off again, and Chanyeol goes to go get it. After looking through the house Minseok had told Chanyeol about the phone that allowed you to talk to person by the gate and open the door for them.

 

Picking up the phone he starts, “Hello?”

 

“Hello.”

 

“Ah, sorry who is this?”

 

There was a bit of shuffling before the man answers. “This is Kim Joonmyeon.”

 

Chanyeol almost slaps his own face at his own rudeness. “Oh, sorry hyung. I’ll open the door.” He then presses the button to the door and hurries to help his hyung. Before he does he yells up the stairs where Minseok and Baekhyun are.

 

“Kim Joonmyeon-hyung is here!”

 

“Oh my roommate!” Baekhyun wails as he shuffles down the stairs. Minseok shuffles down too a little slower, but by the time he gets there the multi-billionaire is already at the bottom of the stairs with his stuff.

 

Joonmyeon is all smiles and looked around the home in absolute happiness. “This is very nice. Very homey.”

 

“So homey there is a pool in the back.” Baekhyun says.

 

Joonmyeon looks surprised but laughs in excitement. He then shuffled his feet and bowed suddenly. “Hello. I’m Kim Joonmyeon CEO of EXO animations. I can’t wait for us all to get along.”

 

Chanyeol decides that he should introduce himself first since he’s the youngest. He does a deep bow (because it’s Kim Joonmyeon the guy that helped with his childhood). “Hello. I’m Park Chanyeol a producer at SME. I’m twenty-one so please take good care of me.”

 

Baekhyun of course bursts out laughing and Minseok just shakes his head. He bows too. “Kim Minseok. It’s very nice to meet you.” Fiddling with his hands he adds a soft, “I hope we get along.” Then looks to Baekhyun who of course is more bolder.

 

“Yah, Joonmyeon-hyung it’s been forever since I’ve seen you. How are you.”

 

Joonmyeon doesn’t look bothered by it and just answers that’s he’s been busy with his business since he started his newest project which is not an animation, surprisingly.

 

“This place is really something.” He comments lightly and Baekhyun snorts.

 

“Like you haven’t had better!”

 

Joonmyeon doesn’t answer but they all help him with his stuff when he asks. He surprisingly hasn’t taken much. Chanyeol thinks it’s because he can just buy it again.

 

When Joonmyeon get’s into his room he’s nothing but smiles as he looks over at all the colors. He sets his stuff down and picks up the action figures of the characters he creator forever ago.

 

“It seems like not even a year passed by when I started this.” He laughs. “I feel kind of old now.”

 

Baekhyun rolls his eyes. “Hyung your not old, just aging...on the inside.”

 

Minseok actually laughs at that. “You do seem like a grandpa, even more than me.”

 

Chanyeol isn’t sure that he should say anything, mostly because Joonmyeon is his senior and he doesn’t know him that well. He only shakes his head though and smiles as Joonmyeon pouts and does a dance to prove that he’s “hip”. Chanyeol is actually mortified.

 

“This why you can’t young friends hyung.” Baekhyun says as they all start to exist the room.

 

“I have you, don’t I?”

 

“Sure you do, hyung. Sure you do. Whatever makes you sleep at night.”

 

“How about we all go to my room since it’s a four bedroom.” Minseok suggests, looking a little more loosened up. Maybe he needed someone closer to his age to do so?

 

“You’re just saying that because you want to show off.” Chanyeol teases and Minseok genuinely looks mortified of the idea. “Don’t worry,” He consoles. “I would too.”

 

He get’s an elbow to the gut by Baekhyun. “Arrogant.”

 

Chanyeol runs his fingers through his hair. “More like very self assured.”   

 

This time he get’s a snort from Joonmyeon. “You and Baekhyun should be roommates. You two are like the perfect pair.”

 

Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows at the comment a bit thrown off at the weird idea that suddenly settles from that.       

 

Baekhyun gapes. “Hyung if you're suggesting that I’m cocky then I think you should just try and tighten a few screws in your brains. Y’know getting older makes you lose your memory, maybe that’s why you can’t remember my humble self.”

 

“No offense, but you hardly seem like it Baekhyun-ah.” Minseok says as he opens the door to his room.

 

 

Joonmyeon roars with laughter at the comment and so does Chanyeol.

 

“Don’t laugh Chanyeol-ah you're even worse.”

 

Chanyeol isn’t sure who says it (he has hunch it was Baekhyun) but he laughs anyway as he sits on a bed that Minseok did not declare his. It’s on the top bunk and Baekhyun climbs his way up to the top also. Joonmyeon and Minseok-hyung on the other side of the other top bunk.

 

It’s a silent for a while before Joonmyeon suggests truth or dare. “But with a twist.” He says a soft smile on his face. Chanyeol thinks that maybe he should be a bit more weary of that smile no matter how innocent it is. “One of us ask a question or say a dare and we play paper rock scissors . Whoever loses has to answer the question or do the dare.”

 

“I’m in.” Baekhyun says, leaning a little a closer to Chanyeol when he shuffles to get comfortable. Chanyeol nods in his agreement as does Minseok.

 

“Great! Why don’t we start with our oldest.”

 

Minseok sticks his tongue out in thought but then he nods. “Okay. Do you have to play first or do I ask first?”

 

“We’ll play first, that will be interesting.”

 

And they do with Chanyeol losing of course.

 

“Okay, what’s the one thing you’ve done which you’ve never wanted to be caught doing?”

 

Chanyeol opens his mouth but closes it, remembering that’s it’s a variety show and that thirteen year old girls watch the show. He hmms and then gets the answer. “Back at home when everyone was away I use to dance around the house.”

 

There is silence before Joonmyeon looks totally horrified, probably a mental image, and then Baekhyun laughs out loud. Minseok just shakes his head.

 

“Please don’t do that here.” Joonmyeon says and Chanyeol chuckles.

 

“Of course not, cameras.” He reminds Joonmyeon. Maybe he is really losing his memory.

 

They play again, this time being Joonmyeon’s turn.

 

Baekhyun looses and looks ready for anything.

 

“Change shirts with Chanyeol-ah.”

 

 

 

They both looked stunned but soon Chanyeol get’s it and groans. “I didn’t loose why are you punishing me?” He asks.

 

Joonmyeon laughs. “You lost last time.”

 

They do switch shirts, Chanyeol being the he is covers his s.

 

Baekhyun’s shirt is a very tight fit, not that he’s complaining and Baekhyun can stick his arms into his shirt if he wanted. "Why are you so lame hyung, you could've thought of something better."

 

 

They play for the longest, but the most eventful comes when it’s Baekhyun’s seventh turn.

 

Chanyeol loses again.  He swears they’re plotting against them.

 

“Okay, I dare you-” Chanyeol groans, He’s had to skinny dip in the pool "With only shorts on"(Joonmyeon) Wear his underwear over his pants (Minseok) and give up fifty bucks (Baekhyun). “to kiss the first person you see when you walk out of the door. Not us, of course.”

 

He gives this horrified look because people don’t just kiss others. But Baekhyun reiterates as a kiss on the cheek which is okay but it’s not okay at the same time.

 

Baekhyun says he can use the excuse of cultural differences. “It’s used as a greeting in some places.”

 

Chanyeol agrees only because it’s variety show and won’t exactly hurt, he just hopes the poor soul he runs into is at least decent looking and won't hurt him. He also has to keep the underwear over his jeans which keeps giving him wedgies.

 

Despite the teasing he gets he’s happy that the four of them got so close. It would make him feel a little warm inside if he didn’t have to kiss a random stranger.

 

When they all walk outside it’s dark, darker than Chanyeol expected. He steps outisde with his socks on, since he needs to buy slippers, and hurries to the gate. When he opens it he’s surprised to see his best friend standing there, about to press the doorbell.

 

“Kiss him!” Baekhyun yells and somewhere along there he hears a threat about throwing his unpacked stuff into ("And your phone!"-Baekhyun) the pool so he does.

 

He kisses his best friend on the cheek.

 

Of course he should have expected the head lock Do Kyungsoo puts him in.

 

~~

A/N: Well first chapter has been conquered! Wooooo! That took forever. Thank you for being so lovely and subscribibg when I didn't have single chapter out. That move an be very scary so thanks. I will be introducing five new members in the next chapter! Can you guess who? Also sorry about the pictures I could not type anymore and my descriptions were lame. A picture says a thousands words...right? Eh, whatever I'm going to eat my spaghetti now because I deserve it! *trembles* So many words...

 
Improtant note: Okay so I'm American and have no idea about Korean traditions and what not so please forgive me if I anything I write seems like it would never happen because I don't there and you know, cultureal difference, also since I'm American I'm sorry if I write football soccer sometimes, it just happens. 
 
Alright I'm out DUCES!