Final.

Thank You

It was 8am in the morning, AOA members are getting ready for their first schedule which is Show Champion rehearsal. They came back with Like A Cat and the response from fans were good so they’re all happy.

 

Hyejeong is almost done bathing; she squeezes the last drip of water out of her hair one last time and looked to her right, and realized she forgot her towel, again. She has the habit of forgetting towels when she’s going to bathe.

 

She opened the toilet door and poked her head out of the toilet. Nobody is in the living room as they were busy preparing themselves, applying makeup and all.

 

“Anybody there?! I need my towel!” Hyejeong shouted at the top of her voice and the next thing she saw is a beautiful hand holding a towel. She recognizes that hand, of course. It’s her girlfriend’s hand.

 

Thank you.” Hyejeong said sweetly to Yuna. She couldn’t see her girlfriend’s face but Yuna showed a ‘thumbs up’ to her.

 

“How can I live without you, Yuna unnie?”

 

Hyejeong dried herself, wore her outfit and went out of the bathroom. She saw Yuna sitting at the dining table with an empty plate opposite her. The plate should be hers because she hasn’t had her breakfast yet.

 

“Hey.” Hyejeong planted a kiss on Yuna’s forehead.

 

“This is yours. Jimin unnie is going crazy because everyone is rushing.” Yuna said with her angelic voice.

 

“Shin Hyejeong!” The couple heard Jimin’s voice and Yuna turned to the direction of the voice worriedly.

 

“You eat, I’ll go.” Yuna gave a light pat on Hyejeong’s head and went to the latter’s room.

 

“Jimin unnie, what’s up?” Yuna asked and saw the leader holding packets of fried bananas.

 

“Where is that fatty? She hid so many packets of chips under her bed and was caught by me!” Jimin’s hair was in a mess and she hasn’t applied any makeup yet. Hyejeong, Chanmi and Seolhyun are having a strict diet these days so they weren’t allowed to eat fried stuffs.

 

“Jimin unnie, truthfully, I ate those.” Yuna lied, of course, to protect her girlfriend.

 

“Why would you hide it here then? You’re not on a diet, you’re even underweight!” Jimin handed Yuna the chips.

 

“Ah… I was afraid Chanmi would get tempted to eat these. You know… Since she’s young and can’t take temptations well.” Grease was forming on Yuna’s forehead.

 

“Hm… Fair enough. Take these to the living room.” Yuna quickly went to her room and put those chips on her bed.

 

“Ya! I told you to come to my room if you wanna eat junk foods! You’re being caught again!” Yuna pretended to be angry but apparently she is not good at it.

 

“I was eating with Seolhyun. Come here!” Hyejeong planted a kiss on Yuna’s lips and make her sit down opposite her.

 

Thank you.” Hyejeong added.

 

 

The AOA members are now on the Show Champion stage, waiting for the MCs to announce the winners. Hyejeong and Yuna were both standing at the extreme ends of both sides and it was extremely squeezy.

 

“The winner is… AOA with Like A Cat! Congratulations!” The MCs announced and leader Jimin is making the acceptance speech.

 

The members were overwhelmed and are smiling from ear to ear. Hyejeong didn’t want to show her tears but as she gets more emotional, more tears roll down her cheeks. She turned around so the fans won’t see her crying.

 

Yuna spotted her baby girlfriend Hyejeong crying and sneaked over to her side while Jimin is still making the speech.

 

“Aigoo… You’re still a crybaby… Why would you hide it? Cry it all out.” Yuna whispered into Hyejeong’s ears and the latter really cry a lot.

 

Thank you.” Hyejeong said when Yuna wiped her tears for her.

 

After the show, they were treated to Beef BBQ as a reward for them. Hyejeong still couldn’t believe they won and is still crying. Yuna has been laughing ever since.

 

“Stop laughing!” Hyejeong hit Yuna’s side.

 

“Look at my fatty! She is still crying!” AOA members are in the van and the couple was sitting at the back so Yuna shouted to the front.

 

“This crybaby! Don’t your eyes hurt?” Choa, the eldest unnie asked while laughing.

 

“I’m not crying, it’s just that my water tap won’t close!” Hyejeong looked at her members with her red eyes.

 

“Okay okay, I’ll lend you my shoulders!” Yuna pushed Hyejeong’s head to rest on her shoulder.

 

They’ve reached the BBQ restaurant and the members found their own seats with their manager being their slave that night.

 

They’re busy BBQ-ing their own meat and then there’s Yuna doing for Hyejeong before she eats. She BBQ-ed Hyejeong’s favorite parts of the beef before BBQ-ing hers. Hyejeong thinks Yuna is very attractive when she’s concentrated on doing a thing, but most of the time she’s attractive.

 

Thank you.” Hyejeong said when Yuna handed her the plate of beef.

 

“You eat. And drink more water, you need to rehydrate since you lost so much water while crying, kkk.” Yuna giggled.

 

 

Some of the AOA members are having a short break after tons of activities in the past week and since they don’t have any individual schedules. Hyejeong just went out for her own individual schedules.

 

She was on the expressway in the van alone and suddenly remembered she forgot to bring her script out, the most important thing for her schedule today.

 

Hyejeong went into her call log and surprisingly all of the contacts are Yuna’s. She pressed on the ‘My Girlfriend’ tab and called Yuna.

 

“Baby!!!”

 

“Uh?”

 

“Can you bring my script for me? I forgot to bring them with me and we’re on the expressway!”

 

“Where’s the venue?”

 

“At Ilsan!”

 

“I’ll bring it to you in 25! Tell the PD to wait for a bit!”

 

Yuna called her mom and asked if she could drive her to Ilsan since her mom has a car and is free at home. Yuna’s mom agreed and they’re on the way to Ilsan in 10.

 

Yuna told her mom to wait for a while in the car while she go and find Hyejeong on the set.

 

“Fatty!” Yuna spotted Hyejeong and shouted for her.

 

Hyejeong recognized the nickname and the crews laughed a bit when they heard what Yuna called her.

 

“Here! Have a good filming!” Yuna did a fighting sign to her girlfriend.

 

“Who drove you here?” Hyejeong asked, afraid that Yuna would come alone since it would be dangerous.

 

“My mom, don’t worry.” Yuna knew exactly what Hyejeong was thinking.

 

Hyejeong pulled Yuna into a bone crashing hug for 5 minutes.

 

Thank you.” Hyejeong finally said.

 

“Don’t be, I’m supposed to do all these.”

 

“No, you aren’t supposed to do all these. It’s all because of me.”

 

“Now, don’t worry about anything and go film. I’ll see you at home.” Yuna planted a kiss on Hyejeong’s lips and pat her .

 

During the filming, Hyejeong has not made a single mistake.

 

In just a day, Hyejeong had thanked Yuna for 4 times. How can she not be thankful for a girl like her? How can Hyejeong live without Yuna?

 

Yuna is there for her every single time and never left her for a single moment, even before they decided to date. Be it for forgetting something, or being nagged by Jimin, or when she needed just a shoulder, Yuna is always the one.

 

Thank you.” Is probably the only phrase that Hyejeong said the most right when she got to know Yuna.


I'll write a Yuna x ChanMi oneshot or Yuna x Mina onshot soon lol