What is Love?

The Moment I Knew

'Are you ready Byun?'

'Oh you Kim Jongdae.'

'HAHAHA. I told you. It's hard to mend something that has been broken for seven years.'

'Whatever. Can't we make a new deal?'

'Hell no. I'm enjoying this. We shook on it. You lost. You're singing in the artists' concert. Plus Siwon was pleased to know that you are finally coming out of your shell.'

'Please please please let us make another bet.'

'Nope. Oh here comes Kyungsoo!' Jongdae said while Kyungsoo approached them. They are in the dining hall and it's now a week after the two's bet.

'How are you my dear friend?' Jongdae asked.

'I'm great. Oh Baekhyun, I heard- oh wait. That sounds like you have Sehun's last name. HAHA. Anyways, I heard that you're gonna sing in the concert. I can't wait! I've been waiting for this for years and now you finally tried to get out of your comfort zone. I am so proud of you.'

'Fck you too.' Kyungsoo just laughed then he saw Jongin enter the dining hall and he called him over.

'Oh hey guys.' Jongin said then he sat beside Kyungsoo.

'You guys made up?' Baekhyun asked. But the two just looked at each other and grinned then they both said 'Yes.'

'When?'

'None of your business. Oh Baekhyun, I heard- lol. Oh Baekhyun. Sounds like you're married to Sehun. Anyway, I heard tha-'

'Why do you two always associate my name with Sehun's? You two are so weird. And yes yes you heard that I'm gonna sing. SO I've been told many many times.'

'So what are you gonna sing?' Kyungsoo asked.

'Dunno. It's a month a way. I'll know by then.'

'Wow. So you're just gonna wing it. So professional.' Jongdae said

'WHATEVER. I'm gonna go since I'm being teased, mocked and everything and if I hear another word from you guys about this, I might just have to kill you. Goodbye peasants.' Then Baekhyun left. And the three started talking..

'Never tell Baekhyun that you guys made up before the week ended. He's gonna be seriously pissed.'

Kyungsoo chuckled 'Such a great way to take our revenge on him. And of course we won't tell. We are all sworn to secrecy and of course Sehun included.' So Jongdae mentioned to Kyungsoo and Jongin about his and Baekhyun's bet and they did make up before the week ended but they both decided to keep it a secret so Baekhyun would think that he lost. Revenge my friend is frightening.

How did they make up?

FLASHBACK..

Jongin finally came to work but he wasn't saying anything. They were stretching then practicing the routines.

'Jongin, can we just forget everything that I said the other day.'

'Why?'

'Because it's not important anymore. That was years ago. I moved on.' No I haven't Kyungsoo thought

'Okay. If that's what you want. And I have moved on too hyung. I really am happy with Krystal.' Jongin looked at Kyungsoo and smiled genuinely.

'So friends?'' Kyungsoo reached out his hand

'Friends.' Jongin shook it.

END OF FLASHBACK

It wasn't really the best make-up that Kyungsoo wanted but it'll do since he knows that this is as far as he could reach with Jongin- being friends.

-

How time flies so fast, we don't really know. It's the day of the concert and Baekhyun was now fidgeting, and having a nervous breakdown. He had practiced many many times because he was afraid he'll mess up and of course he would be singing on stage with loads of people watching with famous artists! What a great way to die. He could feel his heart wanting to get of his body because it was beating so loud. Kyungsoo actually helped him pick a song and will help him perform. He was guilty because he knows Baekhyun is not great with crowds so they're gonna sing a duet.

Siwon agreed to all this and was rather pleased. He said that it would be a good practice for Kyungsoo and to let the crowd get a taste of him. The stadium was sold out. It's minutes before their performance. Kyungsoo was backstage peeking when he saw a certain person in front, smiling. Oh . What is he doing here? Kyungsoo thought. He texted someone and was about to hit send when Jongin suddenly jumped out of nowhere so he wasn't able to text whoever he was texting.

'Hyung! You ready? You're on in a few minutes.'

'Please. I was born ready.'

'Yeah. Except for dancing.'

'Oh shut up. Where's Baekhyun?'

'Oh. He's hyperventilating with Sehun.'

'I have observed that him and Sehun are really really close like super duper close to the point that I think they are together.'

'Really?'

'Yeah. Haven't you noticed?'

'Uhm no.. hehe.' Jongin answered nervously then added 'I should get back to the other artists and wish them good luck. And good luck to you too.' Then he was off then Baekhyun appeared from the dressing room looking handsome with his eyeliner and suit and his hair styled and looking flushed then Sehun emerged from the dressing too. The two were surprised to see Kyungsoo there watching them.

'Kyungsoo hyung! Good luck!' Sehun said nonchalantly.

'Thanks! Why do the both of you look flushed? Is everything okay? Did you do something there?'

'Y-yeah it's great! Baekhyun was hyperventilating so much that uhm we played for a while.' Sehun said. then he heard Baekhyun said very very softly only for him to hear 'Played my . Can't control his fcking body.'

'Oh. So Baek, are you ready?'

'Sure.' Then they were called to get in place because they're on.

-

BAEKHYUN'S POV

Me and Kyungsoo got into place. I am not as nervous as I was a while ago. Thank Sehun for his uncontrollable hormones and me for looking good that he fcked my brains out that I forgot that I was performing tonight.

We started singing What is Love?

I sang first so I entered the stage first.

Making a day feel like a minute
With you, I'm the main character of a movie
As if I'm about to film an action scene to come see you,
as if I've become a hero

Then Kyungsoo entered

You're perfect to me, I imagined
How would it be if we were together?
If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby

 
We both sang the chorus together

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love

I look at the millions of people cheering us on even if they don't know us. I looked at the front row because that's where all our friends are. I see Yifan with Joonmyeon who was cheering like crazy. Jongdae with his arm around Minseok. Luhan with Donghae. Surprisingly, Lay was there cheering us on. There's also Tao and Sehun who was just looking at me and I'm looking at him too. I sing with all my might. Then as I scroll my eyes to the other people in the front row I was surprised.

I blink my eyes..once twice thrice. If I could rub my eyes and slap myself right now I would.

There's a person wearing a suit but also wearing a cap that was slightly down that covers half of his face. But every inch of his face is familiar. I've seen it. Looked at it. There's no mistaking he looks exactly like..

'Chanyeol.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN. HAHA. HELLO.

So the english lyrics for What is Love..I don't know if it's right or wrong because I just copied it off at some site so copyright goes to them. :D

So Baekhyun sang. He thinks he saw someone that looks like Chanyeol..

VOTE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

Have an awesome day! :)