Who are you?

The Moment I Knew

'Oh my god. Chanyeol.'

'What? I'm Sehun.' Sehun wrinkled his eyebrows together.

'What? I know that. But look it's Chanyeol.'

'You're kidding right. Chanyeol has been dead for' Sehun turned his head around and he saw his bestfriend alive and going out of the restaurant  'years.' Sehun finished.

'And he's with Taeyeon noona?' Sehun said. 

'That's Chanyeol right? I'm not hallucinating.'

'Yes. I see him. That's him.' Sehun turned to look at Baekhyun again only to see him standing to catch up to the two.

'Baekhyun wait!' But the older did not hear him who walked fast to get to them. Sehun stayed for a few minutes then went out of the restaurant too.

-

'Chanyeol!' Baekhyun called. 'Park Chanyeol!' He called louder and this time the guy he is calling turned around. Baekhyun ran to them. 

'Yes?' Chanyeol asked

'You're Park Chanyeol right?'

'I am. Sorry but do I know you?' He looked at Baekhyun curiously

Baekhyun ignored Chanyeol's question and asked 'You are the brother of DO Kyungsoo?'

'Annyeonghaseyo Baekhyun-ssi. Kyungsoo-yah set us up. Do you guys know each other?' Taeyeon said.

'Oh annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon noona. Kyungsoo set you up? You really are Chanyeol.' Baekhyun said in disbelief

Sehun finally caught up to them panting. 'Oh! Sehun-ah!' Taeyeon said

'Annyeong noona. Ya! Park Chanyeol! You're alive?' Sehun said.

'Uhm, am I supposed to be dead?' Chanyeol asked and looked weirdly at the two. 'Is this some kind of prank? Are you two supposed to prank me or something?'

'What? No. Don't you remember us? Chanyeol, I'm your bestfriend.' Sehun said.

'Sorry. I don't. You look familiar though.' 

'Uhm, Chanyeol we have a movie to catch. I'm really sorry to cut this reunion short but we need to go.' Taeyeon said.

'Oh yeah. Really sorry guys but we gotta go. Nice to kinda meet you!' Then they left and the two stood there still shocked from what they saw. 

They left the mall in awkward silence. They didn't know what to say to each other. They didn't know whether they should talk about Chanyeol or to talk about the question that was left hanging in the air. Sehun stopped the car outside of Baekhyun's house but they just sat there looking in front but glancing sideways. 

'Baek' 

'Sehun.'

They both said at the same time. 

'You go first.' Baekhyun said.

'Oh. Uhm, so... Chanyeol is alive.'

'He is.'

'Why is he alive?'

'That's the question I've been asking myself for the last few minutes.'

'We better ask Kyungsoo and tell the others.'

'Yeah. Yeah we should. I'll just text them later.'

'Yeah. Okay.'

'Sehun.'

'What?'

'About earlier.'

'Let's not talk about that for now. I don't think it's the right time to talk about it. Just forget that that ever happened.'

'No Sehun..we can't just forget about that. I can't just forget that. But maybe you're right..it's not the right time to talk about that.'

'Okay.'

'Okay.'

They were taken over by silence again. 

'Want to come inside?' 

'Do you want me to?'

'I don't know.' Baekhyun shifted in his seat.

'Well, good night Baekhyun. Happy anniversary.' Baekhyun just looked at Sehun then he said 'Happy anniversary.' before he got out of the car. Then he waited for Sehun to drive away..

Why fcking now. I would've said yes. Baekhyun thought. 

-

'What's with the 911, meet up here in your house text, Baek?' Jongdae said as entered the front door with Minseok.

'Yeah. We have lives you know.' Minseok said.

'Sorry. This can't wait.' Baekhyun said. Yifan, Luhan and Joonmyeon were already there. Lay, Kyungsoo and Jongin arrived next then Sehun and Tao.

'Sorry guys if I needed you to come over. But it's not like it's early. It's afternoon already.' Baekhyun said.

'So what is this about?' Luhan asked.

'I'll get to it. I just want to ask Kyungsoo something..'

'What is it?' Kyungsoo said.

'Do you have anything to tell us? Are you hiding anything from us?'

'So we're here to hear Kyungsoo's secret?' Tao said.

'No. I'm not hiding anything.' Kyungsoo answered innocently. 

'Are you entirely sure?' Baekhyun said.

'Oh god. Just get it over with.' Joonmyeon said.

'So last night me and Sehun were having our dinner..' Baekhyun started to say

'Oh right!! Happy anniversary!' Yifan interrupted.  

'Thanks. Anyway, we were having our dinner and you wouldn't believe who we saw walking out of the restaurant.' Baekyun continued.

'If this story I will kill you Byun Baekhyun.' Tao said.

'Believe me. you'll be shocked. So the person we saw walking out of the restaurant was with Taeyeon noona..' Then he looked at Kyungsoo whose eyes were wide and he stood up to walk to Baekhyun.

'Baek.. Let me explain..' Kyungsoo said.

'What? Why? Who did you see with Taeyeon noona?' Jongin asked. Baekhyun just scoffed. 'Guess who?Chanyeol. Park fcking Chanyeol.' He said while still looking at Kyungsoo whose face has lost its blood. 

'You're kidding right? Are you hallucinating again Byun?' Jongdae said.

'Chanyeol has been dead for 7 years Baek.' Luhan said. 

Everyone in the room protested except Kyungsoo and Lay. Baekhyun was just laughing in disbelief becaue he couldn't believe the words he was saying. He too was still in shock. 

'Baek, let me explain.' Kyungsoo said.

'So it is true Kyungsoo?' Luhan asked 

'Explain? Please do! Because I believe that we buried someone called Park Chanyeol then suddenly he comes back from the dead?!' Baekhyun exclaimed. 'You fcking lied to all of us. Lied that your brother is dead. Why the fcking hell would you do that? That's just evil. Deceiving us like that?

'Baekhyun calm down.' Lay said.

'Calm down?? Why the hell would I? I fcking suffered because Chanyeol died because of me..OH! That was why Kyungsoo said that he never blamed me! Fck. It all makes sense. Of course, you would've blamed me like everyone else but no you didn't because he was never dead.' 

'Baek. I'm sorry. I only knew when it already happened. I'm so sorry.' Baekhyun didn't listen to Kyungsoo's words. He just stared out at the garden. 

'Baek, listen to Kyungsoo's explanation.' Lay said.

'You knew right? Right from the start you knew. Of course, you know everything. I just don't get why my own cousin would lie to me.' Baekhyun said in disbelief.then he walked out of the living room and went to the garden.

Those who were left in the living room were confused, shocked and angry. Kyungsoo tried to talk to them but they were cold to him. Tao was too shocked to talk. He thought that this kind of things only happens in TV. Jongdae and Minseok were furiously talking to each other. Jongin followed Baekhyun outside to talk to him. Sehun walked out of the house followed by Luhan. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN. CHANYEOL'S BACK. So ozwalkr you are right.  HAHAHA :))

How are you guys? Me, I'm not fine. Haha. Haven't slept in two days. Fcking thesis :(( 

Anw, have a great day!!! :)