they should be illegal~

As long as you're happy

uhmmm.. just for starters..
this is kind of like a filler chapter??? mini drabble update??? iono what to call this tbh x.x
you can either think of this as how they first met or just a totally separate thing -shrugs-

anyways, get ready to cringe with this mini chapter update w.e this is called thing.. HAHAHAHAH -noshame-

---

 

 

 

 

It's Saturday when they decide to go to their local cafe down the block.

Stopping in his tracks after entering into the cafe. "We just stepped in but I feel so attacked right now."

Mark, who was walking behind him, collides into his back because of the abrupt stop. "What are you going on about, ge? Don't just stop so suddenly like that."

Ignoring Marks question. "Look in front of you, 1 o'clock."

Confused. "Uh, come again?"

Luhan rolls his eyes. "You heard me. Don't act like you don't understand."

He scoffs. "Don't need to be so rude." He then looks to the location Luhan had pointed out, only to widen his eyes. "Wow. Just, wow."

"Now do you get what I'm saying?" Not looking at Mark.

Still not believing what he's seeing. "Oh, wow. How is that possible? How can they be so cute?!"

"Right? That's what I'm saying!" Groaning. "Their so cute, someone should put a sign on them that says 'illegal' on it."

That totally snaps his attention to Luhan. "Gross, ge. I think I just puked a little in my mouth. I hope you don't flirt like that. You'd probably get laughed at and they'd cringe from all your cheesiness." He shivers.

"Shut up. You know you're thinking the same thing." He growls, glaring at the younger male.

He raises both hands in the air, surrendering. "Yeah, but I'm not the one saying it out loud."

A little offended but he lets it go. "Whatever, go get us a table while I get our order."

He shrugs before finding a table near their current 'targets'. He chances a glance at the two every now and then, trying to be discreet (he doesn't want to look like a creeper, ok? well, he's already acting like one already but shush.. just let him be) about it.

 

 

 

 

---

i will not take responsibility for what has been written.. kbye.
should i include their history as friends or nay??? =/
nxt mini update or somethin, i'll give bits of information bout them.. -shrugs-

oh, also.. imma make them around the same age..
i'll put that when i actually write the chapters heh ^^;