Upturned Lips ( Bring Me Joy )

Smile For Me

Thump . . . Thump . . . Thump.

That was the soothing rhythm that Jung Taekwoon had awoken to, the dark haired male allowing his dark orbs to flutter open slowly, his cheek pressed against the warm chest of another figure that lay peacefully at rest beside him. Hesitatly he glanced upward, unsure if the familiar figure he had been slumbering silently on had woken up as well, immediately being greeted by the sleeping face of none other than the man who had somehow constantly managed to make his heart beat against his chest and beam with a joyous nature, Kim Wonshik. A faint sigh left the pale vocalist's lips before resting his head back onto the taller's rising and falling chest, letting his right arm drape over Wonshik's torso, nuzzling his cheek against the other's chest ever so slightly.

What had he been doing in the younger group members bedroom in the first place...? Taekwoon couldn't bring himself to rest in a serene manner he so desired in his own bed and in desperation to rest his eyes for the night, came over to Wonshik's bedroom only to catch the other moments before he had began to prepare for bed, the taller of the two flashing the more stoic looking man a bright smile before nodding in acception at the request Taekwoon had given seconds later without a second thought. All though honestly he shouldn't have expected anything different from Wonshik, they'd known each other long enough to be well aware of how both acted, the younger always seeming very allowing towards these sorts of things no matter whom it had been who'd asked, the rest of the group members had been well aware of this by now. Nevertheless this was not something Taekwoon desired to ponder on for the remainder of the night, he would need rest for the day full of work tomorrow...but still he couldn't bring himself from stopping his eyes from wandering back up towards the slumbering man's face once again, a calm expression upon Wonshik's face as one of his hands held the plush white pillow against his face slightly while the other free one had comfortably found it's place wrapped around the smaller.

Taekwoon couldn't stop himself from letting the edges of his lips tug upward, forming a soft smile it only widening a small bit the longer he looked, his heart still beating with every breath the rapper took each passing second. With a final look at the other, blinking dark lashes against pallid cheekbones, he finally let himself look away, readjusting his head into a more comfortable position upon the other member's chest before gradually blinking his eyes close once again.

Jung Taekwoon had never been one to convey his emotions to others very often and so easily. It was just something he was hesitant about...but maybe he can make an exception this one time.

And with that, he drifted back off into a deep slumber. Lulled to sleep by the familiar pitter-patter of the other's tranquil heartbeat.

Thump . . . Thump . . . Thump.


A/N: my first one-shot--

my apologies that it's so short ( /u n u)/!

I do hope you enjoy it still though :).