Final(Maybe)

Moonlight

4 months. It's been 4 months since Ji Hyun and Baek Hyun broke up. Ji Hyun still wasn't over Baek Hyun. He seems to be over it... Unless he's hiding it. He seems happy all the time.

Ji Hyun wonders if Baek Hyun still thinks about her or still loves her. Or have feelings for her.

Ji Hyun and her best friend Hana was getting ready to go see EXO-K in concert. Ji Hyun was scared and hoped Baekhyun don't notice her. Of course Hana had to beg and annoy Ji Hyun with her aegyo for front row tickets.

"Let's go Ji Hyun!!" Hana said excitedly.

"But it doesn't start until 6? That's 2 hours away." Ji Hyun was not leaving 2 hours earlier.

"I wanna meet the members though!!"

Ji Hyun rolled her eyes and sighed. She went up stairs to take a shower and get ready.

-30 minutes later-

Ji Hyun came back down stairs and grabbed her keys and phone. Hana and Ji Hyun headed out the door.

All the way there Hana repeated Moonlight. Ji Hyun loved that song yet it makes her sad now. She remembered how when she was down or stressed out Baek Hyun would hold her and sing to her. Ji Hyun's eyes watered up thinking about it. Hana cut off Ji Hyun's thoughts screaming.

"FINALLYYYYY! WOO! WOO! WOO!" Ji Hyun slowly got out the car. Hana was running around the car screaming.

"Can you shut the hell up and let's go?" Hana giggled at Ji Hyun and walked in line for the meet and greet.

While waiting for 30 minutes Hana wouldn't shut up about Sehun. Her bias.

Finally Hana was the next person and Ji Hyun seen Baek Hyun, her heart stopped and she felt scared to face him.  While Hana was greeting and talking to each member (Talking to Sehun mostly.) Ji Hyun stared at Baekhyun, he was so beautiful. His hair, eyes, lips, finger, jawline, everything was perfect. Ji Hyun got cut off by her thoughts when Suho yelled at her.

"Ya! You still day dreama a lot, don't you?" Suho giggled hugging Ji Hyun tightly. Ji Hyun hugged him back smiling.

"Shush you."

"Ji Hyun!!!!!! I missed you!" Sehun fan boying seeing you again.

Ji Hyun laughed at Sehun's childness and hugged him.

Each of the members were happy to see Ji Hyun and greeted her warmly. Lastly, she was at Baek Hyun. Ji Hyun tried ignoring him and walked off but Baek Hyun grabbed her by the wrist.

"I don't get a hug? Can you at least speak to me?" Baek Hyun said to Ji Hyun hurt.

"Sorry... Hello..." Ji Hyun was already crying and Baek Hyun couldn't see her face but her voice cracked. Baek Hyun pulled Ji Hyun beside of him. Hana smirked at Ji Hyun and went on into the building.

Ji Hyun was confused and felt awkward with each fan coming by and looking at her.

Baek Hyun slowly grabbed Ji Hyun's hand squeezing it 3 times. It was his way of saying "I love you" when there were times he couldn't say it out loud. Ji Hyun's eyes watered up again. She wanted to yell at him so bad for making her stand here and suffer. But she couldn't because of the fans.

After all the fans went inside the building EXO-K went to get ready expect for Baek Hyun. He stayed outside with Ji Hyun.

"Why?" Ji Hyun said finally letting her tears flow. Baek Hyun looked at her shocked and hurt. He NEVER saw Ji Hyun cry this much before.

"Why did you cheat on me? Why did you leave? You told me I made you happy, did I not make you happy enough? Apparently not for you to go and cheat on me. All I did was try to make you happy Baek Hyun. I trusted you. I trust you so much now I can't trust anyone. I can't let anyone enter my life. You're the reason I have trust issues. Why did you even pull me out? Just leave me alone and go to Taeyeon." Baek Hyun eyes were watery and he was about to say something when Ji Hyun cut him off.

"Don't. I don't wanna hear anymore lies." Ji Hyun wiped her tears and running into the building to find Hana. She didn't even want to be here anymore.

Baek Hyun watched Ji Hyun. He felt so hurt. "Byun Baek Hyun, you're so stupid you pabo." Baek Hyun didn't mean to hurt Ji Hyun. Baek Hyun's heart dropped to his feet when he saw how upset Ji Hyun was and how bad she was crying. Her sobbing wouldn't get out of his head.

Baek Hyun tried to shook it out his head and headed inside to get ready. EXO-K was about to get on stage in 5 minutes.

"Byun Baek Hyun, where have you been?! We go on in 5 minutes!!" Junmyeon fussed at Baek Hyun. Baek Hyun ignored him and wouldn't stop thinking about Ji Hyun.

 

EXO-K went up to the stage, Baek Hyun searched the front row looking for Ji Hyun. He stared at Ji Hyun as her eyes were red and puffy from crying. She was looking down at her phone and looked up to see Baek Hyun looking at her. Baek Hyun quickly turned away and Overdose started playing.

 

EXO-K finished Overdose and started playing Moonlight. Ji Hyun couldn't take the pain anymore, she didn't wanna see Baek Hyun standing up there singing, so Ji Hyun got up and was about to walk off when Baek Hyun said in the mic. "Don't go jagiya." The music stopped and Ji Hyun stood there frozen and slowly looked on stage and seen Baek Hyun talking to her.

"I have a surprise for someone special. If she doesn't mind, I want her to come up here. Do you mind Ji Hyun?" At first Ji Hyun shook her head, Baek Hyun felt hurt. Again.

All of a sudden, Hana yelled "Go on stage!" and kept chanting it. Then Sehun and Junmyeon started, then the whole place was yelling it. Baek Hyun looked at Ji Hyun with puppy eyes and of course, she gave in. She sighed and slowly went on stage. She hated Baek Hyun for this because Baek Hyun knew she had stage fright.

Baek Hyun went up to Ji Hyun grabing her hand and squeezing it 3 times. They both faced the crowd. Fans were screaming and going crazy.

"Guys, I knew I shouldn't had kept this from you, but I was scared you guys wouldn't like it and Ji Hyun has been through a lot in her past. She's had a rough life and I only made it worst by doing something stupid. Leaving her. Ji Hyun was my girlfriend, the love of my life. But I messed up. And I'm sorry to all of you for keeping it from her and I'm sorry Ji Hyun for hurting you. I want to give you this surprise... Seat in this chair." Fans were screaming and chanting Ji Hyun's name. She sat down in the chair smiling a bit.

Moonlight started playing and Ji Hyun was shocked. Kyungsoo started singing, then it was Baek Hyun's turn. When the chorus came, Baek Hyun went towards Ji Hyun kneeling down, putting his hand on her cheek and singing to her. Ji Hyun started crying. Baek Hyun wiped her tears and kissed her cheek softly. Sehun came out with some roses and handed them to Ji Hyun. They were from Baek Hyun. Baek Hyun grabbed Ji Hyun's hand and hugged her tightly. Baek Hyun and Ji Hyun was rocking slowly while Baek Hyun sung to her. Fans were screaming so loud, Ji Hyun's ears were hurting, but she ignored it. Fans were screaming "JiBaek".

After Moonlight was done playing, Baby Don't Cry started playing. All of EXO-K went up there dancing and hugging Ji Hyun welcoming her back and saying they loved and missed her. The members talked to Baek Hyun even though he already knew he done wrong, but helped Baek Hyun plan all this for Ji Hyun. Hana was part of it too.

Baek Hyun called Hana wanting to find a way to get Ji Hyun to forgive him, so Hana thought it would be good at the concert, since she had tickets. Baek Hyun agreed and EXO-K and Hana planned the songs, music, everything.

Ji Hyun was happy to finally have Baek Hyun back.

 

 

Life may and you think it's filled with nothing but pain, at the end of that pain, there's always something good. Keep holding on and never give up. I, Ji Hyun and Baek Hyun believes in you. Stay Strong. <3