Why Do You Always Do That?

For You~

*No One's POV*

 

After Hansol has let his grip on B-Joo slacken, B-Joo took the chance and went to stand next Xero, not forgetting to let out a sigh. 

"If he annoys you this much, just tell him. I'm pretty sure he'll understand." Xero whispered as he slightly leaned into him. Xero, being the watchful kid he is, watched Hansol's and B-Joo's encounter the entire time. 

Quickly looking over, B-Joo spotted Hansol give him a frown and a shake of his before turning around and throwing his arm around Gohn. Slumping, B-Joo sighed. "I can't."

"Why not?"

"I just can't, JiHo."

Shrugging, Xero leaned away and started a conversation with Jenissi. Whatever Jenissi was saying at the moment seemed more interesting to him than B-Joo's problem with Hansol.

But the problem wasn't Hansol.

It was B-Joo himself. 

B-Joo loves the amount of attention Hansol gives him. He always had. It's just, sometimes, he doesn't know how to act to it. Lately, it gives him the butterflies.

But why don't we let B-Joo explain it himself?

 

*B-Joo's POV*

 

I don't know when it started, to be honest. I guess Hansol and I just clicked when we first met. We became inseparable almost instantly. He's passion for dancing matched mine and we both liked the same type of dancing. We've helped each other so much when we found out we were going to debut in the same group. Honestly, that was the best day for me, knowing that I would get into the entertainment industry with me best friend. I guess the skinship started when we had one-on-one practice. I just can't remember not preforming skinship with Hansol. 

But lately, I've become very self aware when Hansol is near. It never dawned onto me how much we perform skin ship until recently. Have we always showed this much affection towards me? How come no one ever said anything about it? Now, when ever his hand is on my back or on my shoulder, I feel this warmth grow in my body. And all I've been thinking about now is Kim Hansol. What is going on with me?

 

~x~ 

 

*Hansol's POV*

 

What's been going on with ByungJoo lately? He's been avoiding me like the plague lately. Was it something I said? I've noticed he keeps pulling away when I pull him in for a hug or just simply have my hand on his shoulder. Does he hate it? Why can't he talked to me?

I don't know how my relationship with ByungJoo started. All I really remember is that we suddenly started speaking about an famous dancer we both like as if we've always been friends. 

To be honest, I've been wishing we'd be more than friends lately. But with ByungJoo shutting me out recently, I don't think that would ever happen. Ugh, I don't need this kind of stress before an interview. Oh Lord, please have mercy on my poor soul.

 

*No One's POV*

 

As the interview was about to start, the ToppDogg members arranged themselves. But, against Hansol polite refusal, he was put right next to B-Joo. They said 'you need to do skinship with him, silly. It would look great for the ToppKlass,' and with that, Hansol closed his lips and nodded his head stifly. Sighing, Hansol sat down next to B-Joo and leaned as far away as possible from him without being obvious. 

"And now, here we have ToppDogg with us today! How about you guys please introduce yourselves?"

"Say, ToppDogg who! Hello, we are ToppDogg."

"Wow, such handsome gentlemen we have here. Now, please introduce your role in the group." The interview smiled and nodded her head.

Hansol and B-Joo were the last ones to go and with Hansol noticing, B-Joo had leaned closer to him during his introduction. Noticing how close the two were, the woman spoke up.

"Hansol-ssi and B-Joo-ssi, you guys seem close. Are you guys really close?"

Sitting up straigh, B-Joo started to turn red. He didn't know how to respond to that or even how Hansol would. And boy, Hansol did surprise him.

"Yeah, we're like best friends." Smirking, Hansol put an arm around B-Joo's shoulder. Forcing him to relax, B-Joo smiled and nodded at the interviewer. T o meke it seem even more true, he wrapped his arm around Hansol's shoulder and pulled him in slightly.

"Aigoo. How adorable."

The lady noticed how uncomfortable they were becoming and changed her attention to Nakta. Who's name means camel.

B-Joo wanted nothing more then for Hansol to stop touching him. But whenever he starts to pull away, he catches his manager frowning at him. And with no choice, he let Hansol keep his arm on him. He doesn't understand when this happen. When he wanted Hansol to stop touching him. But at the same time, B-Joo never wants the elder to stop. Just then, while everyone was laughing at something Yano said, he realized how much he likes the older's touches. He can't imagine how it would be if Hansol stopped any kind of form of skinship with him. Just then, B-Joo also realized something else.

He likes Kim Hansol.

As in he likes him as more than a friend.

And with this realization, B-Joo became scared. Scared that Hansol would fine him disgusting and that he would never touch him again. 

But he came to his realization too late, for Hansol has already pulled away and walked towards Nakta.

Annoyed at B-Joo's lack of reaction, Hansol was fed up and decided to give him the cold shoulder. Removing his arm, Hansol got up and decided that Nakta would be a better company than B-Joo. 

Once the interview was over, Hansol looked over at B-Joo and when he saw B-Joo staring at him, he raised his eyebrow. B-Joo embarressed at being caught, quickly turned away and cleared his throat. Shaking his head, Hansol couldn't help but think of the way B-Joo has been acting so strange lately.

When they got to the dorm, for some reason, everyone besides Hansol and B-Joo had other plans to go to. And this resulted in Hansol and B-Joo being in the dowm together. By themselves.

Before Hansol could go to his room, B-Joo grabbed unto his wrist.

"Hyung, wait."

Annoyed, Hansol wanted B-Joo to let go of him. "ByungJoo let me go."

"No."

Angry, Hansol finally turned to face B-Joo. "Listen here, ByungJoo. You've been avoided me like I have some sickness for the past few days and now you want to talk to me? You even made the interview today feel so awkward."

B-Joo, feeling guilty about it, didn't know what else to do besides pulling the older in for a hug. Now Hansol is more confused instead of angry.

"ByungJoo, are you alright?"

"Hyung, I'm sorry. There's reason a reason why I've beem avoiding you lately."

Taking a deep breath, B-Joo pulled away and stared into Hansol's eyes. He never realized how pretty they were until now and it took his breath away. 

Holding his breath, Hansol was very anxious to hear what the younger might say. He just wants all this awkwardness between them to go away. 

Smiling, B-Joo also realized that Hansol likes him too. As in, he likes him as more than a friend. And B-Joo couldn't believe how dense he was before. 

"I like you, hyung. There reason why I push you away is because I'm afraid that one day, you will stop doing skinship with me. That one day, you won't see me the way that I see you" 

Shocked because those were the last words he expected B-Joo to say, Hansol couldn't say anything. After a moment of silence, Hansol finally found his voice. "You like me?"

Nodding his head B-Joo smiled sheepishly.

"Oh, finally!" Hansol through his hands in the air. "It's about time!"

"What do you mean?"

Sighing, Hansol rested his hands on B-Joo's shoulder. "I've been waiting for you to say something for a long time. God, you can be so dense."

"Does this mean you like me too?" B-Joo perked up hopefully. 

"Of course. Why did you think I did all that skinship?" Shaking his head, Hansol laughed. "I, Kim Hansol, like you, Kim ByungJoo, very much."

Smiling, B-Joo took Hansol's hand and guided him towards his room. "Good because now, it's my time to suffocate you with adoration. I've always wanted to to do that."

 

 

A/N:

IT WAS BAD. I'M SORRRRRY. FORGIVE ME.