Chapter 54 No More

STILL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P.S. 

 

hope all of you are fine. thank you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As the morning comes, the triplets were picked up early by their schools private vehicle, in seven in the morning.

 

Dara is already washing the dishes that her triplet’s had breakfast on. In their shared room her wife Chaerin, was awakened. Chaerin heavily put some clothes on, she walked towards the kitchen sleepily and gave Dara her loving embrace and a peck on the lips as a morning greeting.

 

“Goodmorning, baby…” Chaerin said and notice Dara’s washing the dishes “Oh.. the kids left already? Wow… I must be VErrryyyy tired last night…” Chaerin teased as she keeps hold on Dara’s waist. Which made Dara smile lightly. She turn around to face her wife, Chaerin.

 

“baby-rin goodmorning too.. please have a seat. I will serve you a coffee soon. And baby the people who helped me with everything will be arriving any minute now.” Dara said and Chaerin sat on the wide dining table right away.

 

“I better thank them I can’t wait!” Chaerin said as Dara served her coffee they heard footsteps coming to the dining hall.

 

Few seconds more,  the first person Chaerin saw was I.M. on her all black and white attire.

 

‘Woah she looks so professional’ Chaerin’s thought.

 

Following I.M. is the slim black long haired girl, Chaerin remember that girl.

 

‘The bartender? This is not a mistake she is that girl.’ Chaerin thought. But she keep her cool.

 

And then three guys, following her. The last man appeared made Chaerin widen her eyes.

 

‘Tablo, this guy’s urggg’ Chaerin wanted to ask a question right away. But she still keeps her cool.

 

As all of them take their seat, Dara take a seat  right beside Chaerin and hold her right hand.

 

“Shocking is it?” I.M. asked Chaerin as she lean back herself on the chair. She was sitting opposite to Chaerin.

 

Chaerin took a deep breath  and calm herself.

 

“The only shocking thing here is, who stripped me ??!!” Chaerin asked looking at the three men in the table. I.M. was shocked.

 

“?! You stripped her ?” I.M. asked the three stooges. Tablo and tukutz looked over at the beard man, mithra. Chaerin caught the eye glancing.

 

“So it’s you mithra?” Chaerin asked on her low tone anger is being sense she can still remember the names. Mithra gulps as he was nervous.

 

“I just followed my Commanders orders. I only did what my assignment is.” Mithra carefully answers.

 

“Who could that commander be?” Chaerin asked back.

 

“Me.” I.M. said as she sighs. Massaging her head. “But I did not say take it all off!!” she scold mithra.

 

“I didn’t take it all off,  I left her on her undergarments, commander. We only took off her clothes along with her things and rest them inside the triple coiled box so we can’t be track.” Mithra explains. Chaerin was confuse.

 

“Who put me in the room?” Chaerin asked.

 

“Me” mithra answers. “But I wrapped you on a blanket as soon as we are done with your clothes”. He defense himself.

 

“BUT I WAS !” Chaerin firmly said. “When I wo—“ Chaerin was cut. A light squeeze from her right hand cause by Dara.

 

“Baby… uhm… I was the one who stripped you that time sorry….” Dara said lowering her head shyly. But still holding Chaerin’s right hand.

 

Chaerin covered her face with her left hand, she was sure blushing she felt her cheeks burns. Still being shock by the actions of her wife. She was smiling unknowingly

 

.

“Dara how could you do that to your own wife?” I.M. sarcastically asked.

 

“Like you said MY OWN WIFE!”  Dara bicker back, that made I.M. smile.

 

“Stop, both of you.” The black haired girl warned. “I am Jessica Jung, part of the order of the Black Knights. Nice to meet your acquaintance.” She said to Chaerin. And Chaerin just nod at her. Then the introductions had started. And I.M. explained Chaerin everything.

 

Dara belong to a very prominent family that owns the underground black market. Dara being eldest child, she is meant to take over the black crown, of the prominent family. And rule the great black market. But also as being the only candidate, many had tried to kill Dara even their family’s longtime rivals.

 

Black Knights are formed since Dara was exiled by her own parents from the family’s reach. The one who took care of Dara, was a black knight member. Since Dara moved to Seoul, I.M.’s team were put together to keep her safe.

 

Then I.M. knew about Dara having a job at psy’s agency and Bom’ shop. And the game that she had been addicted to. So her parents decided to buy the game  and named it to I.M. for her to play the role of the CEO. And I.M. tend to be close to Dara.

 

“So you just befriend me and my wife, because you were ordered? “ Chaerin asked subject oriented question.

 

“Not just that, I was really very fond of you two, honestly. And I worried a lot back in the days when you two got to know each other, and uhmm fall in love right away.” I.M. said explaining herself, she knows where Chaerin might had doubt about her. Then she continued explaining things to Chaerin.

 

Dara’s family, has its rival since the beginning of time. And they are still rivals up until this very day. And they are the one who planned to kill Dara that day. Fortunately I.M.’s team knew that unusual order of things and she had Dara’s connection tapped.

 

Hearing those made Chaerin’s mind and ears focus.

 

“Tell me.” Chaerin commanded I.M. without breaking her eye contact to her. Then I.M. continued.

 

Dara’s family will be forever living in the shadows, vanished from the upper world. Beyond Dara’s reach. They cannot be reunited, unless either one of her parents or rival is dead. Dara’s family wanted her to be safe from the clutches of the hard life. That’s why they throw her out of the darkness of the world.

 

“Are you technically telling me, my wife since childhood is being hunted and in danger?” Chaerin asked patching and catching things up. “then tell me, who is this rival that want her dead. I want to make sure I can do things to protect her now, even now with our triplets” Chaerin said firmly.

 

 

This time I.M. took a long paused and looked at Dara, then Dara hold Chaerin’s hands tightly.  And Chaerin looked at her and smiled a little. Dara looked back to I.M. and nod.

 

I.M. prepare for the worst.

 

“What you’re about to know, Is a total game changer for you.” I.M. said to Chaerin lifting her back from the chair and resting both of her elbow on the table with her hands clutch to one another.

 

“Tell me everything, I don’t want to be blind anymore. I hate knowing nothing, if it includes my wife and kids safety.” Chaerin said pleading to I.M.

 

I.M. once again looked at Dara, and Dara nod at her once more.

 

‘here we go’ I.M. told herself.

 

“The Rival of Dara’s family who keep hunting her, and the one who tried to eliminate her is, your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter