XXX

Forgive Me

 As you walked on the streets of Seoul with your headphones on, you looked at the bystanders and a smile creped on your masked lips. You looked up at the unclear clouds to see the snow falling onto your sneakers. It has been exactly 3 years since you have been out all alone like this. You didn’t feel like an idol, you felt like your own self. You didn't have to hide or anything, all you had to do was walk along the sidewalk with ease. Then your phone rung and you saw your manager contact you. You sighed softly and knew that he was worried, your manager was not just your manager but he is your cousin.

 

“Yebosayeo” You muffled

 

“Are you almost here? We are waiting for you” Manager Tuan said

 

“I am sorry, my professor sent the documents pretty late. Plus SNU is pretty far from XX building.” You said as you were crossing the street

 

You are a sophomore in college, but you don't attend SNU but UC Berkley at California. Since you are in idol, you are not always going to be at the UCB campus, so UCB is linked with SNU. The classes that you are taking at SNU are similar classes at UCB and your professors picked them.

 

As you entered into the building, a rush of people came up to you. They ripped away your mask and backpack, as they took off your coat. The girls started to push you towards a room quickly, another lady placed you on a seat and a makeup artist came up to you.

 

“I know you don’t like it when I do your makeup so I will call in Amy” The lady said and she left the room

 

You sat at your seat with your legs crossed and puffed up cheeks. It wasn't that you are a picky person, but you have very sensitive skin and the only person who knew how to take care of it is your best friend Amy.

 

As you heard the door open, you can hear Amy’s heels clicking in and you turned around to see her smoky eyes.

 

“Don’t worry, I will make your makeup like Quynh’s. It is not going to be so dark like mines” Amy said as she picked up a brush

 

“I hate it when they make us do the y concept, I don't want to sell my body out like that” You said as Amy took a hold of your chin

 

“Just shut up and be grateful” Amy said as she started to apply a little base of cc cream

 

“I never chose to be an idol, it just came” You mumbled softly

“Exactly, be grateful. There are people out there devoting their life in your spot” Amy said as she started to work on your eyes

 

It wasn't that you didn't enjoy being an idol, but it just seemed to be a hassle. Ever since you were six, you have always been so independent. You knew how to clean and take care of your younger brother. By the age of ten, you were cooking and doing a lot of the house chores while your parents went out to make money. You grew up in a not so good neighborhood in California, and it has always been a struggle for you.

 

Through your struggles, dancing became your haven. Your (adopted) older brother Demonte was the one that introduced you to the dancing community. Ever since you were six, you have been dancing and your dream was to become a back up dancer.

 

Demonte let you into his dance crew, Die-namite. They were the number one crew around, and you got exposed to the world through the dance crew’s videos on Youtube. After they introduced you as the new member to the group, you became viral.

 

Everyone in the dancing community praised you and even called you a prodigy, and with that confidence. You tried out for auditions to be a backup dancer for artists like Ciara and Chris Brown. The one that you looked up to the most is Ciara, and you tried your best to succeed like her. You got many gigs and even got to dance alongside with Ciara, she helped you a lot and helped you improve a lot.

 

At the age of seven, you gained a lot of confidence so you auditioned for SM and JYP but got turned down from both. They said you were too young and your dance moves need more improvement. During that time was when Ciara took you under her wing. After you got reject by those entertainments, you got only one more shot. Starship entertainment had an audition in LA, and you went down there to try out.

 

You got into Starship; they loved your ambition and smooth moves so they took you in with open arms. After the auditions, they told you to go down to LA at least once a month to practice for a whole week. You agreed to that and you did all that until you turned 12.

 

By the age of 12, you approved a lot and your skills got even better. Many artist started to acknowledge you; Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Katy Perry etc. You got to be a backup dancer for them as well and the feeling when you were on stage made your heart race. You loved this feeling and you couldn't wait to perform on stage again.

 

-Flashback-

 

“Yah, (y/n) I will be right back. I need to talk to Jr” Demonte said to you as he exit out of the dance studio

 

You were looking at yourself in the mirror and a huge smile was shown on your face. Your figure wasn't the best, yes you are on the chubby side but you loved yourself either way. What mattered the most was that you were swift with your feet. Then as you were about to play a song, you got an email

 

It was from the CEO of Starship; he wanted you to go to Seoul by the end November.  The whole idea scared you, you are only 12 and leaving your family scared you. The only thing that you cherished the most in this whole entire world is your family

 

“What’s with the long face baby girl” Jr said as he entered the room with Demonte following behind him

 

“I just got an email from Startship” You said as you passed the phone to your cousin, Jr

 

Both of the most important men in your life looked at the email with shock

 

“Are you going to go?” Demonte asked

 

“Should I?” You said as your tone came out freight

 

“I say follow your heart” Jr said with an eye smile

 

You looked at your older brother and he closed his eyes and gave you a smile as he nodded.

 

“Whatever you chose, you have to promise to never regret it” Demonte said as he put his pinky out

 

“Promise” You said with a nervous smile

 

-end of flashback-

 

“We need the leader of Unique to be out in 5 minutes” The stage manager called out

 

“(y/n) stop thinking so much, relax. This is our second year being idols” Amy said as she pat your cheek and you opened your eyes

 

You looked at yourself in the mirror and you truly didn't feel like yourself, mentally and physically.

 

“They have changed me so much” You thought to yourself as you looked at your clear and slender face

 

“Let’s go” Amy said as she held your hand and pulled you out of the dressing room.

 

You followed behind her like a puppy, like you always do. You didn't understand why, you are the leader of Unique yet you are the youngest. With this high title of “leader” it is usually someone older and mature, but for you to uphold this title it made people feel weird and iffy about your character. An 18 year old being a leader, sure, people didn't believe of it until they laid eyes on you. The way you speak and look may seem like you are immature, but once you speak your mind it makes the room do a 360 turn. Are you sure she is 18? Yes, she is. Throughout your life, you have never had a very immature moment around strangers; you always gave off a vibe of someone mature for your age. It even intimidated people and it even scared them.

 

“Wow, (y/n) you made it” Mickey said with a wide smile

 

“I thought you were going to be late” Quynh said with pouty lips

 

“Its good to see you are here” Minah said as you passed her

 

These were the rest of the members in the group. The reason why the group is called Unique is because everyone in the group has different backgrounds and ethnicity. Amy is Vietnamese Filipino, Quynh is Vietnamese, Mickey is Japanese Korean and Minah is full on Korean. 

 

“Let’s start” The PD-nim said

 

“Okay, are the boys ready?” the stage manager asked and he gave her a nod

 

“Okay, CUE!” PD-nim said out loud

 

“Hello, we are BTS” The boys said with a bright smile and they started to individually introduce themselves

 

You were the type of person that doesn’t trust people very well, it takes someone up to 2 or 3 years before you start calling them unnie or oppa. Than as you were about to be called out, your eyes got locked by one of the members. You gave him a slight bow and he didn't do anything but smile.

 

“Now we introduce to you, UNIQUE!” Rapmon yelled out and everyone started to clap

 

In the background Unique’s comeback song started to play, “Don’t Mess With Me.” You were the first one to take a step out and they all started to bow to you and you did the same to them.

 

As you turned to the camera, you started to shine a bright smile. It wasn't a genuine one, but one that you put on your face to reassure the fans that you are okay.

 

“WOW, it is great to finally get to meet Unique sunbaemins” Rapmon said

 

“Ha, I didn't think we were even that popular until this year since we were in California for majority of the time” You said

 

“Well how does it feel to be finally gaining so much love now?” Rapmon asked

 

“It really feels great now because I feel like Unique is slowly ‘fitting’ in” You said and the girls agreed

 

“To tell you the truth, I enjoyed Unique’s style a lot and when I heard you guys were making a comeback I was very excited” J Hope said and you just chuckled

 

“We truly were excited as well, we couldn't believe the amount of love Unicorns were giving us and to know that we have about 10,000 Unicorns now in Korea makes my heart flutter” Amy said as she made a quick heart and it gained her a few slaps from the members

 

“Man, you guys must be tired. We should take a seat” Rapmon said and then he escorted you guys to your seats and then he went to his

 

“So we have two bowls here and one is labeled Unique and BTS, BTS will pull a piece of paper from Unique, and Unique will do it for BTS” Rapmon said and all of you guys nodded

 

“Let’s start with BTS” You said and you pulled out a sheet of paper from BTS’ pile

 

You read the question with the girls and some of them started to giggle

 

“Who is the dirtiest member in BTS?” You said and BTS all looked at Jungkook right away

 

“Guilty.” Jungkook said as he rose up his hands then he picked something from Unique’s pile

 

Jungkook showed the question to the members and they all started to chuckle

 

“Which member in the group enjoys singing in the bathroom?” Jungkook said and your eyes averted to Minah and so did the rest of the members

 

You guys did this for another couple of minutes then the serious questions rose up. These were the things you were never afraid to answer because your life was basically on the Internet, everything about your life was on the Internet, except the secrets you kept to yourself and close friends.

 

“So a lot of your fans around the world were wondering something about (y/n), how are you so mature for your age?” Jin asked as he looked at you

 

“Well, it was because at a young age everything was thrown at me. The responsibility of taking care of a younger sibling, while cleaning and trying to learn the multiplication table.” You stated and this gained a few laughs here and there

 

“Aside from that, the environment I was raised in wasn't the best. It was even worst, in South Korea some may think they must be living a bad life if they are in debt or whatever, but think about it like this. Think about those loan sharks coming to you, but for absolutely no reason. Just to scare you and pester you, toying with you because they know you are weak.” You said in a very serious tone

 

You sighed softly then looked at the boys, “As a woman, I am viewed as someone who is weak and fragile right away. Yet at that age, the age of 6, I didn't feel like that. Why? It is because of the way I spoke and approached the situation, some may think that I should live life as a child, freely, but how can I when my family’s life in danger? No child should live like I did, but to me, I didn't mind growing up like this because I understood this dirty world of ours. People say it is a beautiful one but to me, it has those dirty secrets that are hidden everywhere. So for me, being mature seemed like an innate thing.” You stated and the boys were very awed by your statement

 

“I would have really thought you would be immature and strange like another young adult” Rapmon said

 

“I am 8D to tell you the truth, I may seem mature but it is at certain times. Depends on the situation and topic. Of course, I know how to relate to things like gaming and shopping, those things we can talk about. I am like any other young adult, but my experiences I have faced made me understand where I stand within a situation” You stated

 

“Can you teach V, Jungkook and Jimin that please” Suga said as he gave you his eye smile

 

“I wouldn't have to, no one has to teach anyone. Becoming mature is through your experiences you faced, and being mature is not always that great. When people see me, they feel intimidated by me. I say, be you and never change, and don't you dare try to change” You said straight into the camera

 

“I heard that you got teased a lot here in Korea during 6th to 9th grade here” J Hope said and you nodded

 

“When I started to attend elementary and middle school here with Quynh, it was all good in the beginning. Then as rumors spread, I became an outsider or loner. I was casted off to the side and picked on a lot. The students started to even point out my flaws, from my fatness to my blemishes. Everything that I defined beautiful, they defined as ugly. I remember during those years, I was so pissed off at those people. They were jealous and arrogant because of the rumor. They wanted to pick on someone weaker, why? Because they had nothing better to do but hurt someone else to make them feel better about themselves. Now, those people are apologizing to me after they saw me on t.v. and heard I became an idol.” You said as you chuckled

 

“Did you forgive them?” Jimin asked

 

“Of course I did, it is all in the past, but I will never forget. I may have forgiven them but they are not considered as a friend or even an acquaintance. Just another person here in this world” You said and the boys nodded

 

As you guys started to finish up the show, BTS ended it with “War of Hormone” as you guys mashed it in with “Don't Mess With Me.”

 

You guys finished and you started to follow the girls to the dressing room until someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around to see Rapmon and you gave him a smile as you bowed and he did the same.

 

“I was wondering if it is okay if our groups can grab something to eat together” Rapmon said and then you turned around to see your manager

 

“We would love to, are the managers invited?” Manager Tuan asked and Rapmon nodded

 

“Okay than, we are going” Manager Tuan said

 

You waved to Rapmon, signaling him that you are leaving to change and he got the memo and said goodbye to you and Tuan. As you were walking back to dressing room Tuan started to talk

 

“What do you think you are doing” Tuan said as a cousin role now

 

“Nothing” You said bluntly

 

“You have a chance again, take it” Tuan said

 

You stopped in your tracks and turned to him

 

“And get my heart hurt again? No thank you. I am going to be professional and not let my emotions get the best of me” You said as you stomped your feet to the dressing room

 

When the girls finished getting ready, Minah had to leave to film a drama and you gave her a hug goodbye. Then Mickey had to go to the hospital to check up on her tonsils.

 

“Well it is just going to be the three of us” Amy said

 

You nodded and then approached the front of the building, you saw BTS waiting for their ride

 

“Ahh, Anneyong~ “ V said with a huge smile and you bowed back

 

“It is our treat today, so don't think about paying” Rapmon and J Hope said and you nodded

 

Then as you were about to talk to the rest of the members someone grabbed your hand, you turned around to see Minwoo, No Minwoo from Boyfriend. You couldn't help but squeal and hug him tightly

 

“MINWOO OPPPPPA~” You sung out loud and he picked you up and spun you around

 

“Sorry if I am interrupting something, Tuan hyung called me up and he told me to come” Minwoo said

 

“Yay! Tuan Oppa is the best~” You said you gave him 2 thumbs up

 

“Wow…. She is so different with him around, like a total personality spin” Jungkook said

 

“Yup, that’s (y/n) for you, but you have to understand… Minwoo Oppa is someone who is very special to (y/n). If anyone hurts (y/n) there is the man that would kill the ” Amy said and to Jungkook’s surprise Amy was talking to him

 

“How close are they?” Rapmon asked and Amy glanced over at him,

 

“They could never be separated when they are together, look” Amy pointed as they saw your arm linked around his

 

“Nek.koy.ya Is what (y/n) would say” Quynh said as she interrupted into the conversation

 

“What?” Jimin said in confusion

 

“No one can have Minwoo Oppa unless (y/n) approves. No one can take (y/n) unless Minwoo Oppa approves” Quynh said and the guys nodded

 

“So are they a some?” Suga asked out of nowhere

 

“When did you get here hyung?” Jungkook asked

 

“I have been here, I was just ease dropping” Suga said

 

“People would say they are, but if you are close with either one of them, you know it is more of a brother and sister relationship” Quynh said

 

You noticed that everyone crowded with each other and they left you and Minwoo Oppa alone.

 

“I am actually here to film” Minwoo said and you looked up at him and gave him your pouty lips

 

“Aniyaaaa Oppa! Come and play with us” You begged him and he just chuckled

 

“I wish, but you know how busy I am” Minwoo said and you gave him your puppy dog eyes

 

Minwoo couldn't say no when you did that, but he had a feeling he had to as of right now, “I love you, and I want to play with you guys but I can’t. Tuan hyung called to actually come for work, I am sorry” Minwoo said as he gave you a hug and kissed your forehead

 

“I will text you” You said

 

“I will call you” Minwoo said as he winked at you

 

You sighed softly to yourself as you saw your enjoyment for the night left. As you turned around you saw all eyes were on you and you tilted your head.

 

“Get your over here” Amy said and you walked over quickly

 

“Yes?” You said

 

“You are not ditching us, let’s go eat with them”  Quynh said as she grabbed your wrist

 

You eyes averted to the group of guys and you sighed as you stated fine. The girls got excited and asked the guys for the address of the restaurant as Manager Tuan rolled up by you guys with the van

 

“Get in” Manager Tuan said with a smile

 

“We will see you guys soon, get there safe~” Quynh said as she hopped into the van

 

You made your way to the front seat; you sat in it and then looked straight ahead. Amy and Quynh kept waving at the guys until you all left but you didn't.

 

“Give (y/n) the address so she can put it into the GPS” Manager Tuan said

 

Amy passed you the restaurant’s address and your heart dropped, it was the same place you always went to during your trainee days.

 

“It is the same place I always went to during my trainee days, ahjumma’s place” You said as you looked out the window trying not to look at Tuan

 

“Arraso” Manager Tuan said as he started to drive to the designated area

 

Your gaze was on the roads, watching the cars passing by. Then all of a sudden you saw him on the streets, waving at you with a huge smile. You were a bit shocked, and then all of a sudden, your whole setting changed. You were on the bus now and you have your backpack on your lap.

 

He kept on waving at you until the bus stopped. He gestured you to get out of the bus and so you did. You hopped off the bus with your backpack and ipod on hand.

 

“Yahh, let me hold that for you” He said as he grabbed your backpack and put it around his shoulders

 

You looked at his tall figure and then back at your hands, you were confused at what just happened

 

“Yah, you look like you are confused. What’s wrong? Guy problems again?” He nudged you with his elbow but you just shook your head

 

“Oppa, where are we going?” You asked and you just had a déjà vu moment, you are reminiscing the moments with him again

 

“To ahjumma’s place, wae? This is your favorite place to eat afterschool” He said as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder

 

You looked at him again and he had a wide eye smile as he looked down at you.

 

You guys got to the restaurant and then it turned back to the present day. You were standing in front of ahjumma’s place and then you saw Amy open the door

 

“Come in here zombie” Amy said jokingly as she grabbed your hand

 

You stumbled in and you noticed that it was filled with people chatting and drinking the night away. 

 

Amy saw the guys and they signed you guys to come over to the table. You see Quynh already setting herself down with the boys, and Manager Tuan was with the other managers.

 

“Yah, were you thinking about your test?” Amy said as she dragged you down to sit with her

 

“Sure, you can say that” You said and Amy nudged your arm

 

“Be more friendly, I understand you are a bit taken back but be professionl” Amy said in Tagalog and you nodded your head. You practically understood many languages, being raised in California had its many perks

 

“I am so sorry for acting so weird lately, it is just that I have been stressed about college” You said and the boys just shook their heads and stated it was totally fine

 

“We totally understand, you don't have to say anything. Just eat whatever your heart desires” Jimin said as he pointed at the meat and you just chuckled

 

“Thank you sunbaenim” You said as you took a piece of meat

 

After a great meal with the boys, you grew fond of them. Especially J-Hope, he was funny and caring, he was a total vitamin pill. You couldn't help keep laughing at many of his actions.

 

When everyone was still talking and getting to know each other, you excused yourself to go to the “bathroom”

 

You made your way to the front counter to pay with your card, and the one ahjumma that you haven’t seen in two years showed up with a big smile

 

“You always pay for him” Ahjumma said as she gave you a warm smile

 

“I know I do” You stated without even thinking and then as those words left your mouth you looked up and saw the smiley ahjumma

 

“It has been a long time since I got to see you” Ahjumma said and you couldn't help but hug her

 

“Mianhae ahujumma” You said and she patted your back

 

“It is okay, now ahjumma will give you her discount” Ahjumma said as she gave you a wink

 

“Ahjumma, it is okay. I will pay it fully” You said and ahjumma shook her head

 

“I could never do that to my child” She said as she gave you a generous discount

 

“Your total is $100” She said and you pouted as you passed your card to her

 

“This whole meal is worth up to $500, ahjummmma” You wined like a child

 

“It is okay, anything to see you smile and laugh again my child” Ahjumma said as she gave you the card back

 

You rummaged into your bag and took out $200, but ahjumma wouldn’t take it and just left you at the front desk as she went to help a customer

 

You saw her son walk out and when he saw you; a huge smile grew on his face as he gave you a tight hug

 

“YAHHH LOOK AT YOU! You look so much more beautiful than before, I couldn't even recognize you” Oppa Jeng said as he pinched your cheek

 

“How did you know it was me than?” You asked and he pointed at your phone case

 

“Because of that charm” Oppa Jeng said as he grabbed it “You are the only girl I know that would carry around this dried up cherry blossom in a tiny bottle” He said as he observed it

 

“I thought you said you were going to get rid of it?” Oppa Jeng said as he looked at you with a confused expression

 

You looked at the trapped cherry blossom and you remembered all of the memories spent with him.

 

“How could I get rid of something so precious” You said as you snatched your phone back

 

“Because you said that he broke your heart and he is an for saying those words to you” Oppa Jeng said and you sighed

 

“Some things… are not meant to be left behind” You said as you walked away

 

As you were making your way back to the table you saw Rapmon, and you bowed to him

 

“I was wondering what took you forever, you were paying huh” Rapmon said as he looked at the front counter

 

“Yeah…” You said, as you weren’t making eye contact with him

 

“I told you, I was going to pay this time” Rapmon said

 

 You just sighed and put on a fake smile, “It is okay, I didn't want you to feel like a burden. Plus I know the owner, she gave me a discount so it was nothing”

 

You walked quickly back to the table, and when you made it there you saw a drunk Manager Tuan

 

“YAHH, Oppa! Tuan Oppa! You are suppose to drive us home” You said but he just mumbled

 

“(y/n) it is okay, our place isn’t too far from here, let’s walk with the guys” Quynh said and the guys all agreed, their manager was knocked out as well

 

So everyone got up and made their way out of the restaurant, but you didn't see Rapmon. You shrugged your shoulders and joined everyone else. Then as you were walking behind them, you kept admiring the night sky then someone came to your side

 

“I hate how you keep acting like you don't know me” Rapmon said as he crept from behind

 

You acted like you didn't hear him and observed other things around you

 

“Yah, (y/n) can you at least talk to me? It has been three years” Rapmon said

 

“There is no point to talk about anything Namjoon, can’t you forget it and leave it alone” You said

 

“How can I?” Namjoon said as he grabbed your hand but you quickly retreated it back

 

“Don't touch me” You said as you gave him a serious expression

 

“I wanted to tell you that I was stupid for saying those things to you” Namjoon said

 

“I don't care anymore. You are just like the rest of them, crawling on your knees and asking for forgiveness, thinking it will be the same” You said as you gave him a smirk

 

“I was young and stupid!” Namjoon said

 

“Nice, you finally noticed. You may have been ranked number 1 academically, but you are straight up stupid when it comes to being a real man” You said

 

“Listen to me!” Namjoon yelled out and you were taken back by him yelling at you

“I am sorry for what I told you when you confessed to me. I was just embarrassed” Namjoon said

 

You scuffled as you looked at the night sky then back at him, “Yeah, you are embarrassed you be called my boyfriend because of my appearance, but now look at me…” You said before you spun around and gave him a smirk

 

“I am known as every mans ideal type now, by the way I LOOK, and because of my PERSONALITY” You said as you flipped your hair

 

“You want to be with a y girl, fine. I can be one, but I wouldn't want to be with you” You said as you clicked your tongue

 

When you were about to walk away, he grabbed onto you and snatched your phone out of your pocket

 

“You kept it” Namjoon said as he observed the charm

 

You snatched your phone back, and then took off the charm

 

“There was a reason why I kept it” You passed him the charm, “So I can personally give it back and say, goodbye, thank you for all the memories.” You said as you turned around and made your way home.

 

Namjoon looked at the charm and noticed how much it had changed, then he noticed, how dried up the cherry blossom looked. He remembered when he got it made, the guy said it will stay fresh for a long time, but the one you gave back was all dried up. He noticed what that meant, the pain and suffering you must have felt, all the things he said, it must have hurt you to the point you felt and became something like this cherry blossom, all dried up.

 

“All these years, this was how she felt… is she trying to tell me her feelings for me right now” Namjoon thought to himself as he put the charm back into his pocket.

 

A few weeks past by and BTS was getting comfortable with Unique. They called up the girls so that they could hang out by a near by park, but you passed on the offer.

 

That night when the girls left, you didn't even bother going home. You just got out of SNU campus and you made your way to a trail, which was a shortcut to a garden you use to hang out at.

 

When you were walking to your destination, you noticed the fallen leaves that were on the trail and you picked one up as you folded into a heart shape. A smile crept on your face as you remembered how Namjoon thought you how to make it but as you thought about your feelings, you sighed softly. You still had feelings for him, but you wanted to get rid of them after what he said to you. As you gave the folded leaf a last glance, you threw it to the side.

 

When you got to the garden, you sat on the bench then looked at the lake that was there. It may have been dark but the light posts shun light into the lake and you saw some fishes swimming.

 

As you wee emerging yourself into the environment, you didn't hear the footsteps from behind you.

 

“So you were here” Namjoon said as he walked to the edge of the bench, not being too close to you

 

“Yeah” You said as your eyes never left the lake

 

“So you came here instead of hanging out with everyone else?” Namjoon said

 

“I just needed some time to myself” You said

 

“I heard J Hope confessed to you” Namjoon said and you just nodded

 

“So what did you tell him?” Namjoon asked as he took a seat on the bench

 

“Do I really need to tell you?” You said as you looked at him with an arched eyebrow

 

“If you still feel uncomfortable with me, I understand” Namjoon said as he folded his arms together and looked at the lake

 

You sighed as you leaned back on the bench, “Why did you come here?” You asked

 

“Did you forget? Today is our friendversary, and this was the first place we met” Namjoon said and you then looked at him

 

“Why would still celebrate such a childish day?” You asked and he looked at you as he took out a small book from his pocket

 

“Childish? This day helped me find myself, you helped me find myself.” Namjoon said and you picked up the box and opened it

 

You saw a small necklace; it was a key with a heart locket. You looked at Namjoon with a confused expression and he just smiled at your cute expression.

 

“I just to show you, when you are ready to open up to me… give me the key. I don't care how long it will take, I will wait.” Namjoon said and you looked at the necklace and smiled as your thumb grazed over the key

 

“I hate you, a lot and I mean. I hate you so much that I can’t get you out of my mind. Every time I tried to get you out of my mind, my heart ached. When I started to rip up, and burn the pictures we took together; I taped, and poured water over them to save them. I told myself I was over you, I didn't need you, you are a bad man and you are worthless in my life, but….” You said as you tried to hold in your tears “When I saw you again… I remembered why I fallen in love with you, all the hatred I had felt washed away. I forgot all those disgusting words you said behind my back. Then as I reminisce the old days, my heart kept fluttering wanting to be by your side like old times, but I tell myself, no. Why? Because you broke me.” You said as you let a tear fall and Namjoon noticed it and he started to feel bad.

 

He has never made you cry before and he knew how much you hated crying in front of people, but why now?

 

“You must be wondering why I am letting you see me like this, and the reason is so that you can really see how much of impact you have in my life” You said as you wiped away your tears

 

“I am sorry” Namjoon said as he tried to scoot closer to you but you stopped him

 

“Don’t get any closer” You said as you looked at him with pleading eyes

 

“Why?” Namjoon asked

 

“Because I am afraid of what will happen next” You said as you looked at his sorrowful eyes

 

Namjoon stared deeply into your eyes as he scooted closer and held onto your cheek, and wiped your wet cheeks. You held onto his hand and bit your bottom lip as you felt your heart racing then Namjoon leaned closer to you. You felt his nose touching yours as your lips were inches apart, you slowly backed away but he grabbed the back of your neck and pushed your lips into his.

 

You couldn't help but kiss him back, those lips that you always dreamt of kissing is now really kissing you.  As he let go of the kiss, he quickly hugged you tightly

 

“I am sorry, I am so sorry for hurting you. I just… I just want you to give me another chance” Namjoon pleaded as he held you tightly

 

“Namjoon…” You said softly and he let go of you to look at your face

 

He noticed how tired you look, with the amount of sleep you were getting daily, it made you look sick. Your eyebags were getting worst and it made his heart ache seeing you like this.

 

“I will give you another chance” You said as you grabbed his hand and he couldn't help but smile as he hugged you again

 

Namjoon couldn't help but show his cheeky smile, “Since you are going to be mines now, You have to take care of your health. Now, you need to rest” Namjoon said as he squatted down

 

“You are going to give me a piggy back ride?” You asked and he nodded as he put your backpack on the front of himself

 

You got on his back and held a nice grip around his shoulder when he started to carry you. Then you started to rest your head on his shoulder

"Everyone deserves a second chance" You thought to yourself

 

 

I hope you guys enjoyed this one shot I made :3