Tokyo - Paris

Dream Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tokyo, Hanaeda airport at 09.30 p.m

Taemin purposely take a taxi to the airport. He wears a sweat shirts with hoodies and long loosed pants, cover it with black coat and a wool scarf around his neck which almost covers half of his face.  He wears beanie but he hides his bang under that, reveal his fore head. Complete with big backpack on behind. Even Key jokingly said, “Are you going to hiking?” when he looks him dress like that.

Many times he touches his rosary ring and prays that no one would recognize him. Thankfully, he’s already in business class waiting room. He feels save here because it’s private and more comfortable. Moreover they will wait about two hours to take another plane.

When Taemin take a coffee and some snack, his phone is ringing. “Oppa, I already in Tokyo, where are you?”

“I’m in your heart now... hahaha”.

Naeun hold her laugh, “stop joking around, just tell where are you now?”.

“I already in Sakura lounge”.

“Okay, wait me there oppa”.

“Alright then”.

While waiting Taemin enjoying his coffee. But there is a woman approach him from behind. She touches his elbow and says with Japanese language, “Are you Taemin from SHINee?”.

Taemin gulps his saliva, why I need get caught in here? Even the trip not happen yet,  “Ah, you must be mistake….”, he said as he turns around.

“You scared me Naeunah!”, Taemin almost fell into another chair while hold his chest.

Naeun giggles while pull Taemin's hand so that he can properly seat. “Sorry oppa”, she said while her thumb caresses his finger.

Taemin stands and hugs her without a word; greet her in aggressive way while he lifts her body. That’s make Naeun a little scream.

“I miss you, i miss you so badly”, he whispered in her ear when he put her down.

“I miss you too, oppa”, she said while patted his back. They stand like that for a while to reminisce this rare moment.

 

***

 

“Hmm…this cake taste so delicious oppa”, Naeun takes a spoon then feed Taemin. He happily accepts that as he can’t take his eyes from her.

After a while Naeun seems bother with his weird action, “Oppa, why are you stare me for that long?”

“Because I doubt, this is a dream or not”.

Naeun laughs, “So wake up, then you will know this is true or not”.

“No, I won’t, even this is a dream I will be happy”.

Naeun stops from eating and look at his eyes. She knows what he feels, how miserable their situation now. They love each other but they can’t show it to the public. Play hide and seek with media, backstreet from the world.

Naeun wake up from her thought as Taemin tried to wipe her lips from cake stain, “aigoo…like a baby, when will you grow up Naeunah?”, he tried to make a joke.

Naeun curve her lips a second and continue eating.

After eating they are move to sofa nearer, Taemin lays his head to the edge of couch, as he starts yawning.

“Are you sleepy?”, Naeun asked.

“It’s 11 after all, are you not?”

“I am, but we can’t sleep, if we do, we will miss the plane”.

“You are right”.

Taemin stretch his hand; offering his hand to her to hold. Naeun with sly smiles without doubt accept it, interlock her finger against him and bring near to her. She even play with his finger, scratch its nail, touch the vein, “you have small hand”, Naeun makes compare with hers.

“Yes, compare to other man I have small hand”, he is sound disappointed.

“It’s okay”, Naeun smiles at him, “it’s big enough to hold my hand”.

Naeun sometimes surprised him by her statement which makes his heart flutter and ascend his cheekbone to heaven, “Can I get a kiss?”, Taemin pointed at his cheek.

Naeun pushed Taemin cheek with her finger, “Aigoo…so cunning”.

Good night passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight Air France 293 Boeing 777 to Paris. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.  

“Let’s go…”, Taemin said.

 

***

 

“Have you ever go to Paris before?”, Naeun asked him when they are already in the plane.

“Yes, two times, once when SM TOWN concert and the second for Music Bank”.

Naeun nods, “so, is it possible we go eye seeing in Paris?”

“Why? Do you want to tour around Paris?”

“Yeah…I want to go to Eiffel tower, you know, recently I went to France, but I just went to Montblanc and Germany”

 “For shoot, what? I don’t remember”, Taemin acted jealous. They had a little fight when Naeun approved that job, because he hates Naeun together with another guy. He even contacted her as many as usual that time.

“Don’t start this again Oppa…”.

“Uncomfortable for me to see you had one frame with other guy, because we can’t do that”.

“We can do that, Oppa…”, Naeun implied. “In scandal news”, then Naeun burst into laugh.

“Should we?”, they laugh together.

“if that happen, I will be unemployed man, my popularity will drop, maybe I will lost my confidence”, Taemin added. “And perhaps...will you still stay by my side?”.

They don’t know why their conversations become serious but for them that situation looks like a nightmare. Naeun smiles, “I will not let that happen” .

“Why?”

“Being on the stage and as performer is your dream, even that’s your life. How can I let you sacrifice your life for me”.

“Do you think you are not worth for that?”.

Naeun’s tongue being tied, she can’t say anything. There is a sincerity in his eyes which makes her happy at the same time she’s scared. She is afraid that she will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter