-1-

Love-Hate

,,Baby, come downstairs. Your bus is waiting.''-,,Yeah mum, I'm coming'', you shout downstairs to your mum. 

,,Do you have all?''-,,Yes, mum.''-,,Then, have lots of fun! And don't come back to late from school.''

You walk down the street and see something strange. Was it Park Chanyeol, you ask yourself. No it can't be. He doesn't even live in this neighborhood. But who is this person running to you? ,,Hey!'' You can't believe your eyes. It's him. Chanyeol.,,What's wrong? Are you sick or is something?'' You can't believe it. Why is he here? ,,C-Chanyeol, what are you doing here in this neighborhood?'', you ask. ,,Oh, this... I moved here since last week. You live here too? Cool. That means I will see you here more often.'', he sad calmly. 

In school you see your best friend Baekhyun. ,,Hey little. How was your holiday?'', he asks with his always happy face until he realizes that next to you Chanyeol is. ,,It was...''-,,Hey Chanyeol!'', Baekhyun intrerupts you and hugs Chanyeol. You knew that they were good friends. ,,You are here? At this hour? Is that even you?'', Baekhyun asks Chanyeol. ,,Yes, I moved in her neighborhood.'' When Chanyeol said 'her' he pointed at you. *Riiiing* ,,Oh the bell!'', and you all go in. 

After, at lunch, you talk with Baekhyun. ,,How is it doing with Dara?''- ,,Oh you know...I really wanted to talk to her but...''-,, I thougt you miss her that much. 2 Years had passed. And where is she...''-,,Why do you always ask for her? She is sick! You can't see it by yourself! I'm going! I don't want to talk to you!'', you shout at him and leave the cafeteria to go to your favorite place. The parc.

You cry like the whole Han River. ,,Why is he always asking for Dara?''-,,Who is asking for who?'' You turn around and see Chanyeol. ,,Is something? You look messed up.'', he asks you with his deep voice. ,,What's wrong with you? Why are you like this to me? You weren't like this to me since we knew each other?'', you shout at him and leave him in surprise back. 

At home you ask yourself, what is wrong with this hole world. Why is Chanyeol this nice to you? And does Baekhyun have feeling for Dara? Suddenly someone oppend the door. You can't believe it. ,,Dara...?''