{ 001 }

Snow White: The Ugly Truth

 

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?”

To everyone’s surprise, the mirror replied, “Snow White is the fairest.”

"What? Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" The queen asked for the second time.

But the answer was the same. “Snow White is the fairest.”

“Urgh! This is not possible!” The queen screamed in frustration and stomped angrily to Snow White's room.

"There is no way I'm going to let that girl live when I know she is the fairest."

 

 

Meanwhile, Snow White was in her room, lying on her bed.

The queen, or Mrs Choi, opened the bedroom door and glared at Snow White.

"Mother..? Is there something wrong?"

"Shut up!" Mrs Choi yelled, causing Snow White to flinch in fear.

The funny thing is, nobody had ever yell at Snow White before.

"Why? Mother did I do something wrong-"

Before she could even finish her sentence, her mother slapped her.

"Never call me mother again, Gayoon. If you do so, I will destroy your face."

For the past 8 years, Mrs Choi had never called her Gayoon before. It was always Yooni or Snow White.

Gayoon shut her eyes closed and tried to forget all the painful memories.

 

 

"Cook our dinner, maid." Mrs Choi threw an apron at Gayoon and left the room.

Gayoon bit her lips. "Maid? Why is she so mad at me?”

Gayoon was someone who couldn't see the evil in this world, so she obeyed Mrs Choi and went to the kitchen to make her mom dinner.

"Mother, what do you-" Mrs Choi glared at Gayoon, causing her to shut up.

"What did I tell you just now?" She started walking closer to Gayoon and suddenly smirked. "I told you not to call me mother again, didn't I?!"

 

 

Gayoon couldn't control her tears anymore.

Mrs Choi took a kitchen knife and brought it closer to Gayoon’s left cheek.

“Please don’t! I’m sorry!”

"I told you I will destroy your face if you call me mother once more, so I will keep my promise."

Gayoon closed her eyes shut, and was ready to feel the pain on her left cheek.

 

 

"What do you think you are doing?"

 


Oh wow so much drama in the short first chapter.