END

Stressful days

                Jimin huffed softly as he nearly tripped inside his own place and continued to drag himself inside. He felt exhausted after a rather stressful day at work. All thoughts in his mind pretty much revolved around of how his boss was a jackass that he wanted to hurt him in the most painful ways.

                The only thing that seemed to brighten up the boy’s day was the warmth of the inside of his place and scent of food floating around the house. A small smile appeared on his lips as he made his way to the living room and saw two bowls of ramyeon ready to be eaten. “You look like today.” A deep voice sounded softly behind Jimin as two pale arms wrapped themselves around his waist. “That’s not very nice to say… but yeah, I’m exhausted. My boss is a .” The younger mumbled and leaned back against his lover and sighed softly.

                Yoongi felt bad for his younger lover to be looking so exhausted and to have to respond to such people with a sickly sweet smile, while he stayed at home to work and answered to nobody. Yes, because being a music producer had its perks, which included him having his own little studio in the comfort of his place. The older only had to the company’s headquarters whenever anyone needed to record something and he was required to be there to help out. He kissed the boy’s cheek gently and hummed softly. “Hey let’s just eat and rest then okay? I can give you a massage or something.” He mumbled and rubbed the other’s sides gently as he guided him to the table. He forced his lover to sit down and quickly took the seat beside him. “So, do you want to talk about what happened at work this time?” Yoongi asked softly as he started eating his food and tried not to make a big deal out of the whole thing. But, he had to stop when he started to hear angry sniffles coming from Jimin. He quickly cupped the boy’s wet cheeks and shushed him gently. “Hey, hey. Jimin breathe and tell me exactly what happened.” He demanded, because now he was truly concerned. The younger obviously didn’t enjoy his work and seemed to have a major as his boss, yet he never had come to the point of breaking down in tears.

                On the other hand, Jimin was struggling to breathe inn properly and to think of way to explain to his lover what his boss had done to him. He was scared, for once he was scared of his lover’s reaction of what he needed to tell him. Yet, despite his fear, he forced himself to calm down and face his boyfriend. “He… he’s a bastard Yoongi. That guy practically shoved me against wall saying how much I’d love to be pounded by a guy like him, since I’m gay.” He spitted out bitterly and chuckled in disgust. The simple memory of how that guy had been pressed him against a wall, leaned way too close and d him, made his skin crawl. He didn’t snap out of his thoughts until he heard a low, feral growl. “What?”

                Jimin snapped his eyes back up only to see a fuming Yoongi and he was already kind of expecting that, he just didn’t want him to do anything stupid. “I’m going to kill that bastard.” He heard the older hiss and he felt the hairs of his body stand up in fear. The younger quickly lunched himself forward, to his lover’s lap and hugged him tightly. “P-Please calm down Yoongi. I pushed him away and he kind of gave me a reason to quit and charge with ual harassment, but please calm down.” He tried to say softly, to calm down the other. Yet, Yoongi was holding him just as tight and scoffing in his face. “Don’t tell me to ‘calm down’, when a guy at work held you down with the intent of doing something like that to you Jimin.” The older hissed back and the younger could only press his fingers soothingly in his scalp and press little kisses to his lips to calm him down. “But, it’s fine now. Yoongi, I’ll quit and look for another job okay? Please don’t do something that can get you in trouble, I don’t want to see you hurt over that jackass.” Jimin explained quietly as he nuzzled into his boyfriend’s neck. “I just want to forget what happened today, okay? Please, let it go.” He mumbled almost desperately as he clung to his lover and tried to stifle back some more sobs.

                Yoongi was still enraged with the whole situation, yet he had Jimin practically begging him to stop the whole thing and he just ended up agreeing. “Okay, let’s eat dinner before it gets cold… oh my offer of giving you a massage and cuddling still stands.” He said lovingly at the boy and was quickly met with sloppy, wet kiss on his lips and cheeks that had him crack up in laughter. “Okay, you greasy little , get off of me and eat.” He teased playfully and slapped the boy’s with a chuckle. He started eating his food once again and kept stealing a few worrying glances at the younger. Nothing worried Yoongi more than Jimin, simply because the boy was always so sweet and innocent towards everybody. Others seemed to think it was fine to prey on that, so he had to protect his ‘Jiminnie’, after all he was his whole world.

                They finished their dinner and the older quickly pulled the younger boy to the couch and cuddled him against himself. He was worried about the boy, so for that night and next day he’d forget all about his work and just focus on the younger male. He held him tightly in his arms and started pressing little kisses on the boy’s cheeks until he was laughing and squirming in his hold. Seeing Jimin’s mood becoming better again was a relief and the older just kept pestering him and showering him with adoration until the boy was practically shouting to ‘stop suffocating him with so many kisses’.

                Jimin turned around to face Yoongi and, finally, kissed him properly. He let himself melt into his lover’s lips and relished on the safety of being in his embrace. Nothing felt better than to be in Yoongi’s arms, than to feel so safe and loved. “Thank you for this Yoongi. I love you.” He murmured sweetly against the male’s lips and smiled.

                Yoongi smiled back at the younger and pecked his lips a couple of more times, before picking him up in his arms and bringing him back to their bedroom. “Good, because I would never allow you to leave me. I love you too kitten.” He cooed playfully and laid the boy in bed, before joining him in it and cuddling up to him. “You’re tired, so just rest. Hyung will take care of you and everything you need tomorrow, but for now let me just hold you.”