Of A Late Night Date and A Flirtatious Waiter

Of A Late Night Date and A Flirtatious Waiter

"Hajima.

The boys posed with aegyo to end their practice. It has been days since they finished the choreography for their upcoming comeback and they were practicing now to polish their steps. It was already two in the morning, and all of them are tired of the never-ending practice for Stop, Stop It and Gimme, which are the songs that they will perform for their comeback stages.

All of them are sprawled on the practice room's floor, panting. After a few minutes of catching their breath, JB pulled Jinyoung to his side. He leaned towards him and gave him a hug. Jinyoung chuckled softly and pats their leader's head. Mark and Jackson on the other side of the room are already sitting up and playing with their own phones. Snoring on different sides of the room are the three maknaes who are all worn out from the practice.

"Jaebeom hyung, the three maknaes are asleep already," Jackson said, his voice still hyper though his eyes tell otherwise. They are all tired and they need a break from the practice even for just half a day.

"Let them," JB answered, his voice muffled for his head was buried on Jinyoung's shoulder. It tickled on his shoulders and he giggled softly. He pushed JB to face him, while Mark and Jackson scoffed playfully in the background, their heads leaning side by  side.

"Ah, hyung! Want to go out?" Jinyoung asked JB, facing him.

"Are there still open shops around? I don't think so. Let's just sleep," JB answered. Jinyoung puted since he really wanted to go out with JB. It has been a long time since they last went out, only the two of them. Most of the time, it was the whole GOT7 or the two of them plus Mark and Jackson.

"But I really want to go out," Jinyoung said while sitting up, phone in his hand. JB was still sprawled on the floor. Jinyoung searched online the coffee shops open around their office for 24 hours. Fortunately, Jinyoung found an open coffee shop, a block away from JYP. He crawled back to JB's side fast and showed him the location of the open coffee shop. On the picture is a brightly-lighted coffee shop with wooden floors and soft-looking chairs. JB was about to ask Mark and Jackson if they want to come when Jinyoung covered his mouth and whispered that he wanted only the two of them to go out.

JB and Jinyoung went to separate showers and bathed briefly before heading out. They left the maknaes under Mark, Jackson, and the manager's care. They promised the manager to be back before four in the morning in the dorms. It was already 2:30. They were walking side by side, enjoying the fresh air of Seoul, and the peace the dawn brings, without fangirls trailing behind them and no cameras shoving on their faces.

"Jaebeom hyung, how's eomma and appa?" Jinyoung asked, loving the feeling of walking together with JB again. It really has been a long time since the two of them are left alone. It has also been a long time since they had talked about things other than their group and the likes. Being the leader of the group, JB became busy with the other five members that he and Jinyoung barely had their alone time.

"Same old, same old. Mom's still fussing over me not coming home once in a while. She also wants to see you again," JB smiled at Jinyoung who looked excited with his own idea of going back to JB's home.

"Tell her we'll go there soon! I also miss eomma! And appa, too, of course," Jinyoung said, happily. His eyes twinkle in the night sky and his smile brightens him more, that JB pulled Jinyoung to him and put his arm around Jinyoung's shoulder. Jinyoung blushed a light shade of pink because it has been so long too after JB initiated skinship outside their company. No one said a word after. The two were just enjoying the peace and silence of the 2:30 AM scenery in Seoul.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the coffee shop. There were not much people around since it was a rare time for them to go in a coffee shop. They sat on the chairs with a round table. They waited for a short time for a waiter to arrive and take their orders to be served in a while.

"One caramel macchiato and one iced americano, please. And two blueberry cheesecakes," Jinyoung ordered, his head looking at the menu JB was holding. He looked up to smile at the waiter. The waiter looked like an American-Korean of citizenship with his blonde hair and rare white milky skin. He was quite handsome, Jinyoung has to add that.

'But Jaebeom hyung's so much better.' Jinyoung thought and chuckled. He looked away from the waiter but he wouldn't budge in his place. JB looked at the waiter, too and he saw the way he looked at Jinyoung. He looked at him as if he was his prey and he was also the prize if ever he gets the prey. The look he gives Jinyoung is very malicious in JB's eyes. Before even JB can tell him that it was all they have to order, the waiter poked Jinyoung's shoulder.

"I'll repeat your orders, sir. One iced americano, one caramel macchiato, and two blueberry cheesecakes. Is that all, sir?" The waiter asked and Jinyoung nodded.

"Nothing else, sir?" he asked again, and JB was surely annoyed by the waiter's flirtatious acts and Jinyoung's naiveity. Jinyoung shook his head and the waiter walked away, visible smirk on his face.

"Jinyoung-ah, didn't you see that waiter's face when he looks at you?" JB asked.

"Oh, I saw that, hyung. That's why I keep on turning back to look at you. He looked malicious," Jinyoung answered, annoyed as well by the waiter's movements. They sighed deeply and continued on chatting until their foods came, the same waiter arriving with it.

"Here are your orders, sires," said the waiter. After putting down all of their orders, Jinyoung and JB were ready to eat when the waiter put a piece of paper under Jinyoung's saucer. It was a white mini memo pad that has numbers scribbled on it, obviously the number's mobile digits.

Jinyoung looked up at the waiter who winked at him. He sat beside Jinyoung shamelessly, while JB and Jinyoung were obviously shocked at him. The waiter introduced himself Hyunjae. Hyunjae started asking questions about Jinyoung and the latter just stared at him. JB was already annoyed at him, but as an idol, he does not want to be recognized as GOT7's JB. And as much as he can, he does not want to be separated with his Jinyoung just because of being known as a couple in the industry.

Hyunjae stares at Jinyoung who was eating his blueberry cheesecake slowly and silently. When Jinyoung did not budge in his seat even for a second, Hyunjae grabbed Jinyoung's caramel macchiato when he was about to drink from it.

"Date me," Hyunjae said straightfrowardly. Jinyoung was trying to grab his drink back but to no avail. He looked at JB for help, but the older has other plans in mind. He grabbed his fork slowly and fished a small portion of his blueberry cake.

"Baby, open up," JB said, making Jinyoung blush a redder shade before opening his lips for JB's portion of cake. Hyunjae stared at Jinyoung and JB back and forth. He was slowly standing up, pulling the paper back to him. Jinyoung grabbed his own fork and pushed a portion of his cake onto JB's mouth. He was taking advantage of the situation to have his own sweet little moment with his JB.

"Thank you," JB said and sipped a little from his iced americano.

"Sorry for the bother. Enjoy your order, sires," Hyunjae said and walked away slowly, his face as red as tomatoes from embarassment. JB and Jinyoung smiled at him. The older pulled his chair nearer Jinyoung, bringing his foods, too.

"Some people just don't get it, do they?" JB said and chuckled quietly. He keeps on feeding the quiet Jinyoung, while the latter drinks his caramel macchiato once in a while. They talked about different things until two girls stood up in front of them. JB and Jinyoung looked up at them and smiled.

"Uh, what can we help you with?" JB asked.

"A-Are you GOT7's JB and Jinyoung?" one of the girls asked. JB and Jinyoung were obviously shocked by their question and they rambled to escape the coffee shop quickly.

"I never thought there would be fans at 3:30 in the morning," JB said as they reached the company. They asked for one of their managers to pick them back up from the company and a few minutes later, the car arrived. Half an hour later, they arrived at their dorms. Everyone is already asleep, but not on their respective rooms. Jackson and Mark were in the living room. The three maknaes were in one room. So the manager has no choice but to put JB and Jinyoung in one room.

As they were in the room, JB pulled Jinyoung into his arms and whispered sweet nothings until they both fall asleep. They were meeting each other in dreamland, until a manager shouted at around seven in the morning. Since the couple slept very late, they were both groggy and grumpy in the morning. JB pat Jinyoung in the head, whispering to him to sleep more.

"I'll face the manager first. I'll tell you what's making his in a twist later," JB said, a bit annoyed at their manager, but it made Jinyoung laugh anyway.

"Im Jae Beom, read this," their manager said as he plopped down a newspaper on the table. Jackson and Mark were already in their room, by that time. The silence took so long that Jinyoung checked to see if JB is still breathing. More silence ensued when Jinyoung read the headline of the newspaper that day.

GOT7's Jr and JB, spotted on a date in a coffee shop

Jinyoung and JB looked at each other deep in the eye and thought of the same two words. 

"We're doomed."

But as JB pulled Jinyoung into his arms, consoling him in the silence of the morning, they knew that everything will be alright. Because everything will be better as long as they are together.


Did you expected too much? TT I'm so sorryyyy~TT  Thank you to my subscribers <3 

xoxogossipgoat, mynameisnick, IndigoBluez, meandmygot7, Hanniebabe, 0221no, Baravois, --inspiritic

I love you all. ♥