— O6.

      koizora ( sky of love ) — accepts confessions, rants & everything else.
O6.
minimize maximize close
I feel like MAMA 2014 was unsatisfying. I mean, I don't even understand why EXO won a lot of awards. I mean, I'm an EXO-L, but I felt like they didn't deserve all those awards. Groups like BTS or even GOT7 should've won something since I literally feel like they deserve to win. What do you think?
my thoughts.
minimize maximize close
antis, keep your calm and if you want to throw hate— throw it at me and not at this anon who confessed. so, i'm an exo stan myself and i won't call myself an exo-l until f(x) gets their own official fanclub name because wow, i'm just that biased. anyway, i kinda agree with you on this. i actually wonder what exo would do with all those trophies they have and i reckon they live in pressure everyday due to the amount of "support" fans give them and i'm not saying that they shouldn't have fans at all but let me quote chen, "one is better than none." and well, can i just say this despite being a stan, i sometimes despise the amount of hardwork exo stans give out and when rumors of exo fly by, they up and say, "oh, i stayed up late at night just to vote for you, buy your merchandise blablabla and you do this?" EXO HAS A LIFE, GET THAT IN YOUR BRAIN FIRST. then, know that exo isn't the ONLY SOLE GROUP WITH TALENT / GOOD LOOKS in the k-pop world for you to give your devotion to. god, stop being so self-centered. and anon, should you and i make a petition to the MAMA awards coordinator not to make poll votes for MAMA 15?