Somethings Never Change

Always Keep The Faith

Jaejoong:*wakes up smiles kisses yunho's cheek and walks into the kitchen decides to make breakfast for the members*

Yunho:*smiles wraps his arms around his waist*Freeze your caught

Jaejoong:And what's my trouble sir *chuckles*

Yunho:For not giving your fiance a goodmorning kiss and leaving him in bed *smiles*

Jaejoong:*faces him smiles*Is it to late

Yunho:Mmm i think now is the perfect time *smiles*

Jaejoong:*smiles leans in*

Yunho;*pulls him by his collar and kisses him passionately*

Jaejoong:*giggles hand on his hips*

Yunho:*smiles rest his forehead against his looking in his eyes*Saranghae

Jaejoong:I love you so much more *they kiss*

Yoochun:Ahhh you gotta miss the yunjae action early in the morning *smirks sits down by the kitchen counter*

Junsu:Atleast it wasnt the yunjae action in the bedroom yet *chuckles*

ChangMin:You gotta miss that sometimes as  well *nods smirks*

Junsu:But that would be way to early for that

ChangMin:It would be way to early for that *mimics him*

Yunho:Ohhh here we go again *chuckles*

Yoochun:Wow i guess it way easier to come back to the way things were before *laughs*

Jaejoong:Its the way we start the day everyday so how come miss a reunion one *smirks handing them plates*

Yoochun:Ahhhh big breakfast mornings gotta miss this i love it joongie *smiles starts eating*

Yunho:Thats because my fiance is a sweetie bear *kisses jaejoongs cheek*

Junsu:Oh kiss *sticks his tongue out*

Jaejoong:Atleast my soulmate and my  fiance appreciate me *sticks his tongue out*

ChangMin:I gotta admit i did missing having junsu around but at the same time i dont id rather only see you three as the brothers ive never had

Junsu:*stands up moves like crazy mimicking him*Best friend i never had best friend i never had

ChangMin:*confused looks at him weirdly*

Junsu:Brother i ne-minie you gotta do it with me or else i look stupid *chuckles*

Yoochun:Mhmm got that right like a completely stupid lost dolphin *chuckles*

ChangMin:Okay sorry i  was kinda serious on that and f.y.i you dont need me to look stupid *smirks squeezes himself in between yunho and jaejoong*

Junsu:*gasp*

Yoochun:Huh BURN *smiles looks at junsu*

Junsu:BURN *mimics*

Yoochun:Bur-*gets cut off*

Junsu:Oh forget it its not the same *sighs sits back down in his chair*

Yoochun:*pouts arms crossed*

Yunho:*chuckles pats his shoulder*

ChangMin:I missed my appa and umma *smiles arm around both their shoulders*

Jaejoong:Sure another kiss like your appa *rolls his eyes playfully*

Yunho:YAH *pouts*

Jaejoong:Kidding baby i love you *pecks his lips*

ChangMin:Ahhh come on love child in the middle *pouts*

Yoochun:YA changmin you still the er of yunjae until now *laughs*

Junsu:He's the ultimate er of all ers *smirks*

ChangMin:Hey im their love child you guys are just adopted *sticks his tongue out*

Yoochun:*gasp*Umma Appa minie is being evil

Yunho:Evil makane is back *laughs*

Junsu:So if im adopted that explains why i have a dolphin voice i belong in the ocean *gasp happily*

ChangMin:Even the ocean will regret you *smirks joking*

Junsu:Umma Appa *frowns*

Yunho:*laughs*I dont know if its a good thing we allowed the three dongsaengs to love with us babe

Jaejoong:Hey you wanted to be 5 again and this is what you get *laughs snuggles into him*

Yunho:I can see somethings never change *kisses the top of jaejoongs forehead*