Nothing In The Way

The Last Thread Of Love

"MWO?" a voice asked.

And all of them turned to the sound of the voice.

"Is it really true, Shin Woo-oppa?" the person asked.

"Do you have a problem with that," Shin Woo asked. "Yoo He Yi?"

He Yi smiled her fairy smile and walked to him.

"Anio," she replied, trying to be innocent. "I am just surprised that Mi Nyu finally belongs to her Shin Woo-hyung."

"Ya, Tooth Fairy!" Mi Nam yelled.

He Yi looked at him weirdly. "Tooth Fairy? I don't look like a tooth, do I?"

"Never mind that! And don't you dare mess with my sister!" Mi Nam threatened. "Don't go messing with her life when you are already dating with Tae Kyung-hyungnim!"

Tae Kyung and He Yi looked at Mi Nam.

"Dating?" Tae Kyung asked.

"Who's dating who?" He Yi asked.

"Why? Are you not?" Mi Nam asked.

"Where did you get that?" Tae Kyung asked.

"From...from some rumors!"

He Yi laughed. "Ohohoh!!!! My, my, Mi Nam-ah... You must be feeling bitter, after all! Much as I still like Tae Kyung-oppa, but I am dating another guy. Haven't you heard?"

Mi Nyu woke up when she heard the altercation. She saw He Yi in shock and requested Shin Woo to put her down. He Yi looked at her as she raised her eyebrows. Then, she turned her attention back to Mi Nam.

"I think you are rather years behind when it comes to news. Where were you, Mi Nam-ah? Hiding inside the cave?"

Mi Nam resisted the urge to lay a hand on her.

"I am currently dating Jang Geun Suk, don't you know?"

"Jang Geun Suk?" Tae Kyung asked.

"Ne...and I also know that Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye are currently dating, and it left Lee Hong Ki heartbroken. Don't tell me you also did not know about it!" He Yi told them.

Mi Nam shook his head.

"Tsk! Some kind of show biz freaks you are... Unbelievable!" He Yi remarked.

"Ya! Lee Hong Ki is not heartbroken. He is currently dating Uee of After School!" Jeremy told her.

"I know," He Yi said matter of factly. "They are dating, but it does not mean that they are a couple. That is why he was devastated over Shin Hye's tweet about her sweet dinner date with Yong Hwa last night."

Jeremy pursed his lips the Tae Kyung way. He was way too angry to know that some evil fairy knew the current events more than he.

"Why are you here, Fake Fairy?" Tae Kyung asked matter-of-factly.

He Yi flipped her hair and smiled. "Well, Aunt Mi Ja invited me for dinner."

"Mwo?" the AN Jell leader asked calmly.

He Yi looked at him in surprise. It was surprising that Tae Kyung was unusually calm. She get something out of her purse and gave it to him. An After School album.

"Kahi-eonni requested me to give it to you," He Yi explained. "And since I got a dinner invitation, I might  as well come here and give it to you."

"Thanks," Tae Kyung replied dryly.

"Tae Kyung-oppa, it seems that you are no longer angry at me!" He Yi remarked with a sinister smile.

"Ne. I don't even know why I am supposed to be angry at you. Yoga really did help control my mood."

"Yoga?" the fairy asked.

"Ne. I know that if I am angry, I will lose. Nothing can make me angry now," Tae Kyung remarked.

"Jinjja?" He Yi asked, faking shock.

"Ne. Nothing can make me....uh!!!!!"

Tae Kyung suddenly froze, and all of them were in the state of shock too.

"Leader! Come and help your aunt set the table," Aunt Mi Ja said after apppearing out of nowhere. "Aigoo! Such a lazy child!"

Tae Kyung murmured," Why. Did. She. Slap. My. ?????"

The rest of them looked at Tae Kyung walking like a zombie while going to the kitchen and following the old woman. He held his tightly.

"Nothing can make him angry?" He Yi laughed.

She went to the kitchen to follow Tae Kyung and even pester him about his precious , and Jeremy scampered behind her to avoid some scandals.

Mi Nam could not help but chuckle with Mi Nyu and Shin Woo. When their laughter died down, Mi Nam looked at Shin Woo thoughtfully.

"Kang Shin Woo, I know you will treat my dear sister right. After all, you are also her heartmate."

"Huh? What is that, Oppa?" Mi Nyu asked.

"Uh...nothing. Heartmate. I just coined it," Mi Nam replied foolishly.

"You mean to say that my heart is destined to join hers?" Shin Woo asked.

"Uhm, something like that," Mi Nam replied like it was the only answer he knew.

He could not help but smile contentedly at his sister finally giving a warm sunshine smile. He and Aunt Mi Ja are the only family she has, so he, being the elder of the two, wanted the three of them to remain together and be happy. He could not ask for anything more.