Soulmates...

The Last Thread Of Love

Hi guys, how are you? By now, maybe you are wondering what happened to Mi Nyu and Shin Woo near the lake.

But before I reveal to you, let me just give some announcements. I am sure that some of my subscribers here had read my other fics, so for those who had not done so, let me just introduce to you my other fics.

*Lullabies and Tears -- this is a "what if" version of episode 5 of Minami Shineyo.

*I Am Only A Girl -- for those who do not like He Yi and curse her to the bones, then please do not read the story. This is a "what if" story about Tae Kyung and He Yi. And Shin Woo and Mi Nyu pairing.

*...And When A Legend Is True -- the sequel to "I Am Only A Girl." This is Jeremy's love story with Princess Amy.

*One Last Dance With You -- Coordi Noona's love story. Friendship story of Noona and Tae Kyung also, and slight Mi Nyu-Shin Woo.

*Hollow Heart - Gokusen fanfic...provided that Gokusen the Movie did not exist.

*You're One Of A Kind -- CN Blue and Park Shin Hye fanfic. (Has Dooley couple moments).

So there are my fics. Please read these if you have time. For those who had read my other fics, thank you so much. Now, back to the story...

*************************

*************************

The two of them lay down side by side under the night sky.

Mi Nyu wiped her hand on her skinny jeans. She felt being on cloud nine after hearing Shin Woo's confession.

"Shin Woo-hyung, was it wrong for me to confess first?" she asked.

He turned his head to her and replied. "Guys are supposed to confess first. It's a guy thing."

Mi Nyu pouted. "Then, it is wrong, after all."

Shin Woo pinched her cheeks.

"Never mind. What is important is that I finally have you as my girl. I have been waiting for so long to hear you say that you love me too."

She could not help feeling giddy when he got her hand and kissed it tenderly.

"Shin Woo-hyung is so romantic," she said.

"Because I am that type of guy," he replied. "I always wanted to treat my girl like a princess."

Mi Nyu lit up a smile. "Gomawoyo."

Then she touched her lips. She could feel the blood rushing to her face.

"You like it?" he asked.

"Ye. I like how you kissed me."

Mi Nyu scooted even more next to him and leaned on his shoulder.

"I love you so much, so much that I cannot help but kiss you," Shin Woo said. "And I will wait for that special day when I will finally do it with you."

"What do we do on our special day, Shin Woo-hyung?"

He smiled at her innocence so he whispered to her. When Mi Nyu heard what it was, she felt blood rushing to her cheeks, and she did not realize that she was holding on tightly to the hem of her tee.

"Uh...ye...Mother Superior used to say that it is a privilege for married couples," Mi Nyu said. "And she said that if I am going to love someone someday, I will give myself to my husband and only to him."

Shin Woo smiled. "Mother Superior really gave you good advices about love and marriage even if she was never married."

Mi Nyu smiled. "She told me that when I shared to her that I was still with Hyungnim. She called me in Africa one time because she missed me. But I did not understand what she said. Then when I told my friend about it, she explained it to me in simple terms."

"You will fully know what it is if you are married," Shin Woo told her.

"Do you know all about it, Shin Woo-hyung?" she asked.

He only smiled, then whispered to her, and she felt herself blushing.

"I love you enough to wait," he told her.

Just then, Shin Woo received a message on his phone. When he checked, it was Mi Nam, informing them to come home for dinner.

"I guess we better get going," he told her.

"Ye."

Then, she bit her lips and looked at him.

"Please kiss me, Shin Woo-hyung," she whispered.

Shin Woo slightly got up and leaned down to her, giving her another sweet and deep kiss. She was so excited over the kiss that she did not notice that she was holding on to the collar of his shirt.

**********

Jung Shin was a little excited after his date with Ham Eun Jung (T-ara's Eun Jung, hehe). He could not wait to go home, but he drove slowly so that his emotions would not get the best of him.

He suddenly stopped his car near the woods, trying to check the hood of the car. When he got out, he saw Shin Woo carrying Mi Nyu in princess style, and the girl was peacefully asleep.

"Annyeong haseyo, hyung," Jung Shin greeted him.

Shin Woo only smiled. Jung Shin somehow got the idea of what happened.

"Happy?" he asked.

Shin Woo nodded. "She's now my girl."

"Whohoah! Chukhahae, hyung," Jung Shin replied in surprise. "Geureomyeon, let me drive for you."

The dongsaeng opened the car door for his hyung so that he will be comfortable while holding his precious Mi Nyu. Then, Jung Shin checked his hood and found it OK. He got in and started the ignition.

"Well, hyung, you and Mi Nyu really look like a match made in Heaven," he commented.

"Gomapda, Jung Shin-ah," Shin Woo replied.

"Anya.." Jung Shin replied before driving off.

**********

When they got in the dorm, Shin Woo invited Jung Shin in for dinner. The younger lad declined, stating that he had dinner with his date already. The guitarist thanked the bassist before going inside the dorm.

***********

"Hyung! Hyung! What happened?" Jeremy asked Shin Woo when he saw his hyung carrying Mi Nyu.

"Nothing," he said. He did not want to share pieces of that beautiful memory at the lake.

But it was evident that Shin Woo looked peaceful.

"Something good happened, right?" Mi Nam asked.

"Ne."

"So, you confessed?" Mi Nam asked.

"Ne."

Mi Nam did not jump for joy, otherwise, Jeremy would totally kick his face. He managed to only give Shin Woo a smirk.

"Well, what can I say? I personally believe and had been believing all these times that Mi Nyu is your soulmate," Mi Nam casually said.

"Soulmate?" Jeremy asked jealously. "Hyung..."

"Gomawo, Mi Nam-ah," Shin Woo said.

Just then, Tae Kyung came in. He looked at the scene with curiosity.

"Well, what happened?" he asked the guitarist.

"Mi Nyu..." Shin Woo said. "Is now my girl."

"Geurae?" Tae Kyung asked coolly.

"MWO?" a voice asked.

And all of them turned towards the sound of the voice.