Music Videos and Japanese Life 2

The Last Thread Of Love

The shooting of the video resumed.

Before the three could even start, Yui grabbed the two and had them pose. Good thing Coordi Noona made Mi Nyu look refreshed and relaxed. After the camera session, Yui looked at her masterpiece.

"I can post this in the internet. The pics are totally cute!" she squealed.

She also posed with Shin Woo, then with Mi Nyu.

"Suteki! My selca is soooo cute!" Yui sighed.

Shin Woo smiled mysteriously and invited the ladies to go ahead of him to the scene.

****

Next scene had Mi Nyu and Shin Woo at the restaurant in a hotel, singing the song in front of the audience. Yui could not help but get cute poses of the two. As she checked her site to check on the selcas she had uploaded earlier, many fans had already logged in, getting envious and happy and a whole lot of expressions at that.

"Whaaaa!!!! Shin Uu-kun is soooo kakkoii," one girl commented.

"Mi Nyo-chan still has the innocence she once had when she was still with Tee Gyun-san," another said.

"Aragaki Yui is definitely the best! Being invited to star with Shin Uu-kun and Mi Nyo-chan," the third said.

Yui could not help but smile and keep on getting exclusive photos. But of course, the scenes in the music video were not uploaded, as it would not give thrill to the fans once they see what was on set.

Next scene. Shin Woo and Yui in a dinner scene, talking and having a nice conversation. He stood up and went to her, knelt in front of her, and presented an engagement ring. Yui was taken aback in delight and hugged him. That scene was done in one take because they did their scene perfectly. Mi Nyu, however, was not able to see the scene, as she was taken to the hotel clinic, having a wound taken cared of.

Later, the director decided to finish the scene in the office, so he instructed everybody to leave and get ready to go the office. Shin Woo looked around for any signs of Mi Nyu, so he asked the staff, but they did not know. As he went looking for her, another staff who knew Mi Nyu's whereabouts, had it too late to tell Shin Woo, as she did not know that he was looking for his tandem.

Shin Woo was running in the big hotel reception area, looking for her. He got his phone and tried to call her, all to no avail. He went back to the restaurant, only to find out that the director was also looking for them.

"What are you still doing, Shin Woo-ssi?" the director asked.

"I'm looking for Mi Nyu," he explained with a worried expression.

"She was escorted to the hotel clinic," the director remarked.

"Uh...gamsahamnida," the lad said before going.

He went back to the reception area to ask the receptionist when he spotted Mi Nyu coming out of the elevator with a staff. He instantly went to her.

"Shin Woo-hyung," Mi Nyu said.

She saw that he was puffing, and had a worried expression on his face.

"I had been looking all over for you, but the director said you were in the clinic,"  he explained. "What happened?"

Mi Nyu blushed after he explained. Seeing this, the staff excused herself and went ahead.

"Oh, I got a wound," she said, holding her finger. "There was a metal under the seat, and I hurt myself after fixing my skirt."

He grabbed her finger and examined her bandaged finger. "It is not that bad, but the director insisted I had it checked."

Shin Woo shut his eyes as he held her hands tight.

"I thought something happened to you," he worriedly said.

Mi Nyu blushed again. "Shin Woo-hyung is worried...for me?"

She could not believe her luck. Maybe Shin Woo is opening up himself again.

He nodded. "Jeongmal, I am a good hyung, right? I have the right to be worried."

But no. Shin Woo really was just the good hyung he promised her to be. Her face fell as she followed him. He forgot, but he was still holding her hand as they walked.

****************

Office scene.

This time, the director did not let them have the musical instrument scene. In the scene, Shin Woo and Yui announced their engagement, and the office staff cheered and sighed, and the guys complained in dismay. Mi Nyu acted jealous--after all it was an act. She did not look at them when they kissed.

Next scene, near the elevator. He sang the bridge part, and it only took two takes because in the first take, a flying bug chased him, and he tried to run and shoo the bug off. Poor Shin Woo could not even run fast, so one of the staff had to shoo off the bug. The second take was perfect. Maybe the bug was good luck charm, hehe....

 

Next scene, still near the elevator. Mi Nyu chased Shin Woo, trying to explain to him that she loved him, and that she was so stupid to leave him for another.
 
"Gaji maseyo...." she cried as she held his hand.
 
Shin Woo looked at her hand, then at her. She could see the coldness he wanted her to see. He pulled his hand away, and she looked at him in pain.
 
The director instructed him to continue with his cold act, and he instructed her to show him that she still loves him.
 
"Touch his face and hug him afterwards," the director said.
 
Mi Nyu took walked to him and touched his face. Shin Woo's spine felt chills, as her hand felt cold and hard. Then, Mi Nyu did not follow the next instruction.
 
She leaned forward to him and gave him a kiss. Shin Woo was shocked when their lips met--as this is the first time that they kissed like this.
 
The staff were all in shock when she did it, as she did not follow the director's instructions. The director did not cut the scene, and Yui went all giddy and excited when she witnessed the kiss.
 
Mi Nyu kissed his lips passionately as she let tears fall down her eyes. Shin Woo did not kiss her back, as he was acting the part of the guy who will not love her anymore. But in reality, he could not even kiss  her back, as he was in total shock that she made the first move again. The kiss lasted for about a minute, and Mi Nyu pulled herself back. Their eyes met, and Shin Woo could see the expressions on her eyes: they were telling him that Mi Nyu, not the girl in the story, was asking him to love her again.
 
"Saranghaeyo..." she sobbed.
 
"Mian...I don't love you anymore," he replied.
 
He was feeling disturbed that he looked away from her and went inside the elevator. Mi Nyu watched him, and as the elevator closed, she leaned on the wall and cried her heart out. She cried and cried for almost a minute until the director cut the scene.
 
"Nice scene! Bravo! We did not even had a take two for that!" the director said.
 
He was satisfied at how raw the emotions had been, and his motivation had been very effective indeed. But Mi Nyu was still crying, and Yui had to go to her. Finally, the director asked Mi Nyu if she was alright.
 
Yui spoke for her. "She's all right, she just got into the emotion of the scene."
 
She led Mi Nyu out of the scene, and the director told his staff to go on a lunch break first. He never knew that the whole scene was for real.
 
*********
 
Mi Nyu was still crying when Yui wiped her face.
 
"I tried to tell myself that this is acting...but it's so hard," Mi Nyu explained. She could not even express herself fully in Japanese, that she had to shorten it or express it in English.
 
But Yui understood. "I can see that."
 
"I cannot contain my feelings....It's just so hard," she sobbed.
 
And Yui seemed to realize something. "You love him, don't you."
 
Mi Nyu begged. "Please keep it a secret."
 
Yui nodded and replied. "Hai, yakusoku desu (Yes, it's a promise)."
 
Then, Shin Woo came in. He and Yui looked at each other, and she nodded and walked out. Shin Woo walked to Mi Nyu, who turned her back at  him.
 
"Please don't look at me," she begged.
 
"You really did follow my advice," he said. "You're acting's great. We did not even have a take two for that."
 
Her heart broke to a million pieces again. She thought that Shin Woo thought that the kiss was all acting.
 
"Ye...I had to improvise the instruction..." she lied.
 
"C'mon, let's go," he told her. "We'll be shooting the final scene."
 
But Mi Nyu did not budge. Shin Woo placed his arms around her.
 
"Stop crying now, or else, people will know your real emotions," he told her.
 
He released his hug as she turned to him. "See? Hyung is giving you another good advice."
 
Mi Nyu nodded sadly. He took out a handkerchief from pocket and gently wiped traces of tears from her eyes. As their eyes met, Mi Nyu saw a sad expression on his face, even if he did not continue to talk.
 
Shin Woo's POV
 
I was totally surprised by your kiss, which was your first kiss on me. Why are you doing this to me? I tried so hard to forget you, but here you are, trying to search for any last thread of love that I might still have for you... Mianhae, Mi Nyu, I already cut it.
 
*****
 
The last scene was uneventful. Mi Nyu was in the balcony, looking at the couple wistfully. But the main scene really was Shin Woo and Yui walking happily out of the office.
 
******
 
"Thank you for working hard," everybody said to one another.
 
The staff set to work to keep the equipments. Yui went to Mi Nyu and Shin Woo and thanked them so much for giving her the opportunity to work with them and give her a very memorable experience.
 
"Shin Uu-san should not make Mi Nyo-chan cry again," she teased both.
 
The guy gave her a smile and placed a hand on Mi Nyu's shoulder. "Wakatta (I understand)."
 
Yui pouted. She remembered something and got a piece of paper and handed it to Shin Woo, stating that she is an AN Jell and Mars fan. After Shin Woo signed his autograph, he asked her if she wanted to see Mars for real.
 
"Hontou? Sugoi!!!!" she exclaimed in delight. 
 
He invited her over to his car, and Mi Nyu followed them. But Yui noticed Mi Nyu trailing behind, so she dragged her and made her stand next to Shin Woo.
 
"Smile for me, Mi Nyu," she begged.
 
Mi Nyu smiled wearily at her, but it was enough for Yui that Mi Nyu can still smile.
 
"Yokatta (I'm glad)," she squealed.
 
******
 
When they got to the Mars dormitory, they saw Mars--and AN Jell, sitting on the floor, cross-legged, with their eyes closed.
 
"Ige mwoya?" Shin Woo asked.
 
Tae Kyung, who was sitting in front, opened one eye and replied in a monotonous voice, "Don't disturb us. We are having yoga here."
 
Mi Nyu could not help but laugh at them. Tae Kyung finally opened his eyes in anger and scolded the pig rabbit for disturbing their wave of thoughts and meditation.
 
"Konnichiwa, Tee Gyon-san," Yui greeted.
 
Tae Kyung finally noticed her and stood up immediately. The other guys followed him.
 
"Konnichiwa, Yui-chan," he greeted her. "Ogenki desu ka (How are you)?"
 
"Genki desu. Anata wa (I'm fine, thank you. And you)?" she asked.
 
"Genki desu," he replied.
 
She greeted the Mars guys and the rest of AN Jell, who did the same. Mi Nam went to shake her hand, but Jeremy fought with him to get to her first. In fact, Jong Hyun, Jung Shin, and Min Hyuk also rushed and fought as to who should shake her hands first.
 
"Waaaaaa.....I love you in 'Dragon Zakura'," Jung Shin said.
 
"You're amazing in 'Koizora'," Jeremy said.
 
"I love your songs," Min Hyuk said.
 
"I even bought an old Nicola issue from a friend," Mi Nam said, pulling out a Nicola magazine out of nowhere.
 
And Jong Hyun snatched a kiss on her cheek, making her blush.
 
"Ya, ya! Your yeojachingu will get jealous!" Jung Shin told him.
 
Tae Kyung rolled his eyeballs in exasperation as the Mars guys, Mi Nam, and Jeremy were trying their best to get Yui's attention. She did enjoy the attention she got, most especially that the guys vying for her attention where her fave Korean idols.
 
"Pig Rabbit, what happened to your eyes?" Tae Kyung asked in concern.
 
Mi Nyu lied. "I cried my eyes out during our shooting."
 
Tae Kyung gave a pensive look at Shin Woo. "Take care of her, as she is your partner. Don't make her cry that much."
 
Shin Woo looked at him fiercely. "Of course, I am taking care of her. She's just doing well in her work."
 
Tae Kyung rolled his eyeballs again and turned away. He began scolding the younger boys for being noisy. Mi Nyu, meanwhile, looked at Shin Woo, who was deep in thought.
 
*********
 
Yui stayed with the guys till evening. She, Min Hyuk, and Jeremy decided to play some tricks on anyone that they desired. Min Hyuk whispered his plan to them, and they agreed.
 
Later....
 
"Where is Tee Gyon-sempai?" Min Hyuk asked Yui.
 
But there was no sign of Tae Kyung. Later, Mi Nam told them that Tae Kyung went somewhere else to have a yoga session with President Ahn, Mo Hwa Ran, Manager Ma, and Coordi Noona.
 
"Why are they suddenly addicted to yoga?" Jeremy asked.
 
"Don't ask me. They might soon be addicted to Zumba too," Mi Nam replied. "By the way, why are you asking?"
 
Jeremy just shook his head. Then, he caught sight of Mi Nyu and dragged her to the kitchen.
 
"YA! Put my sister down!" Mi Nam shouted as he ran after them.
 
******
 
Jeremy closed the door to the kitchen so that Mi Nam cannot enter. Mi Nyu looked at her brother helplessly, who was pounding the door with a rectangular window.
 
"Jeremy, what's wrong?" she asked.
 
"Shin Woo-hyung is looking for you," he said.
 
She looked at her oppa, then at Jeremy. "Waeyo?"
 
"Mollayo," Jeremy said. "Just go to Min Hyuk's room. They are talking, and it seems important."
 
Jeremy and Mi Nyu went out of the door, meeting a very angry Mi Nam.
 
"Why did you snatch my sister away?"
 
"I just want to tell her something important. You might not agree if I told her within your hearing range."
 
Mi Nyu and Jeremy went to Min Hyuk's room. 
 
"Hwaiting!" Jeremy cheered.
 
She was curious, so she went in.
 
**********
 
"Shin Woo-hyung?" she asked.
 
Shin Woo was sitting on the floor. "Wae? They said you have something important to tell me."
 
"Huh? I thought you and Min Hyuk are talking," she explained. "Jeremy said..."
 
"Try to open the door, Mi Nyu," Shin Woo requested, cutting off her explanation.
 
Without further complaints, she did. But the door was locked.
 
"Huh? They locked us in!" she panicked.
 
She turned to look at Shin Woo, who was sitting on the floor calmly. She went to him and sat down next to him.
 
******
 
What will happen to them inside Min Hyuk's room?