Final

#JhopeIsPerfect

VHOPE

~~~RM~~~

Why would ANYONE say that, ever?” Jinseok basically screamed and I winced and covered my ears. I walked over to the Vocalist who was steaming over the computer. I tapped him on the shoulder and he just pointed to the screen.

“Hashtag…?”I murmured, not quite getting it until I focused on the English. “Kick J-Hope out of…” I trailed off and the others in the band froze. I looked around, searching for him. Our eyes met and he stood up, slipping out of the room. “… Hoseok…”

We all sat in silence as the words sunk into our minds. The first to break out of the silence was Yoongi who started swearing and yelling in satori. The most terrifying member right now would be Taehyung, his face darkening and hands shaking.

“Who the hell does she think she is?” He murmured before following Hoseok out of the dorm.

~~~V~~~

I knew exactly where to find my hyung, I knew him like the back of my hand. Sure enough, I leant against the doorframe of our practice room and saw him practising the moves for ‘Danger’. Although his face was hidden by his hair, or by his bowed head, I could sense that he had been or was crying.

“Hyung?” I questioned as I closed, and locked, the door behind me. “Hobi-hyung?” I know he could hear me, but he persisted in his practice and I nearly reached out for him. “Hyung, please…” I lowered my voice and made it as pleading as I could. He finally froze.

Don’t.” His voice was strangled and I instantly regretted getting his attention. “I don’t want to talk.” He turned away and slumped against the mirrored wall. “She’s right, why am I here?” He sounded defeated and I could hear the tears in his voice. “I’m not good looking… I hold you guys back.”

STOP IT!” I stood directly in front of him, grasping his face to make him look at me. “You’re a brilliant dancer, a talented rapper, smart, talented and you are good looking. You, Jimin and Kookie are brilliant at dancing; our dances, freestyle and girl group style. You know how much I love the Cyphers, and I love all of your parts. I imitate them, don’t I? And I , whereas you sound cool in it. There’s hundreds of comments on how varied your rap is; aggressive, seductive, cool, teasing. Fans love it, we all do.” He scoffed and I rolled my eyes, and leaned my forehead on his. “What happened to the useless confidence you had? Your looks are 100 out of 100? You. Are. Prefect.”

“No one is perfect, Tae.” He murmured and I sighed, backing off and leaving. Iknew when I was pushing my hyung, and he needed space.

~~~JH~~~

I didn’t leave the practice room until it was dark outside and the hallways were quiet. Manager-hyung was leaning on a wall outside and nodded as I walked towards him. The ride home was silent, and I almost felt like was disappointed in me. Because I ran or because I was useless, I wasn’t sure.

The door was slightly ajar as I walked up to the dorm and I cautiously edged it open. The first thing that I saw was a giant print out of a poster with two hands intertwined. One hand was labelled with my name, the other with ‘AMRYs’. A support poster? I smiled slightly and walked further in. There was print outs of Tweets all over the living room and kitchen, all with the hashtag JHopeYouArePerfect. I blinked back tears of love for our fans as I picked up loving tweet after loving tweet. Our fans really were the best. I heard someone clear his throat, and turned to find Namjoon and the others standing near the door.

Namjoon stepped forward and read off his phone, “BTS without Hoseok is not BTS. J-hope, listen. No matter what they say #jhopeisperfect.” He stepped back.

Jinseok stepped forward and smiled cheekily. “But seriously, I genuinely don’t understand how you can’t love J-Hope. #Jhopestayandshutuphaters #jhopeisperfect #junghoseokprotectionsquad.”

Hope is everywhere.” Yoongi smiled.

There is literally nothing to change about him… he is a bias wrecker.” Jimin grinned, and pulled a face.

Jhope is so fabulous. I love him like so much… I love it when he’s smiling #jhopeisperfect.” Kookie struggled with the words a little and poked out his tongue at the end. I smirked and Tae cleared his throat.

“We will protect you until the end.” He wasn’t reading anything, and he looked directly at me, his eyes expressing exactly how much he meant it.

I knew I was starting to tear up again, and the others rushed to envelope me in a hug. We stood there together for a while, just holding onto each other stupidly.

“Thanks. And I’m sorry…” They all brushed off my apology, letting me go and heading to their rooms until it was just Taehyung and I.

“You really are the closest thing to perfection to me, hyung.” He pressed his lips lightly to my cheek and my fingers pressed to the spot once he let go. “I love you, Hobi.”