Chapter 1

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul High School, the school for the rich, wealthy and don't forget to mention SPOILED youngsters. Although it was a school that requires a large amount of money, there were still a group of students that manage to fight their way in with brilliant results. This particular group of students are given the title 'NERDS' by all the Kingkas and Queenkas in the school. And I, Krystal Jung just happened to fall in this group.

Krystal's POV

' Krystal!!! Someone wants to see you in the school infirmary.' Amber just shouted in front of the class when Mr.Park, our English teacher was in the midst of telling us the important stuffs. ' Amber, do you know what is respect??? Do you need me to teach you the meaning of R.E.S.P.E.C.T???! Here goes Mr.Park raging over Amber's rudeness. He always over-react in class when someone butts in when he's teaching. Just when he was raging over Amber, the school's Top 1 Queenka a.k.a Suzy Bae starts squealing, followed by all the girls in class.' L oppa, are you here to find me??? That's so sweet of you~' Suzy said using her fake cute voice.

' I'm so sorry but I'm not here to look at your face !!! My girlfriend is the reason I'm here.' L stated while sending cold glares towards all the girls that were surrounding him. I couldn't stand the drama so i just hang my head low and continue to copy the notes that Mr.Park has written on the board earlier. ' SooJung baby, what are you doing???' This is the part where I mentally cursed myself in mind as L walks towards my desk at the back of the class. ' Now I'm having troubles...' I mumbled.

Yes, you heard him right.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter