Helpless

Stupid Love

Hii! These are just crazy and stupid stories of EunHae and its my first time writing short stories so please excuse me if my writing ill get better at it i promise haha :) So yeah heres the chapter 2!

 

Meanwhile at Donghae's house..

 

"Hey! what the heck happened to your room?!" Hyukjae shouted as his eyes shot arrows at Donghae's messy room. His dirty clothes was just sitting around, his trash was still in his room and his bed was messy and it smelled really bad. "From what i see, this looks..." Hyuk said "Youre not ready for college" he added. "Whaaaat? im trying hyuk, im trying" Donghae convinced "Well you see, Help me clean this all" he pouted. Eunhyuk's expression softened as he looked at the pouting fish. "Fine! lets start!" Hyuk said.

 

Eunhyuk picked up Donghae's dirty clothes. His sweat was dripping and his throat was dry, so he stopped for a bit and looked for water. When he turned around, he saw Donghae who fell asleep while trying to throw his trash away. Eunhyuk held his laughter in because Donghae fell asleep in a weird position, his body was leaning on the table, his hands was still holding the trashcan and his mouth was opened with saliva coming out from it. "Youre really not ready for college you fish" he whispered then he lifted him up, and threw him down to the bed. Unfortunately, Eunhyuk was tripped by the trashbag that Donghae was holding. At that time, he fell with down the bed with Donghae!

 

He tried to move but suddenly, Donghae wrapped his arms around him. He tried to struggle but Donghae wont let go, instead his hug tightened everytime Eunhyuk moved. Donghae's legs stretched out then it covered the side of his hips. Eunhyuk's sweat is dripping like crazy because hes uncomfortable, but also pleased!  Donghae squeezed his face to Eunhyuk's neck and hugged him tighter. "Hae..its a bit" he said quietly. Donghae's hands shuffled from the bed to Eunhyuk's hand... he held tight. Eunhyuk sighed, he knew Donghae was too strong, so he had no choice but to stay there. "Fine Lee donghae, you win this time," he whispered to himself and closed his eyes, he then drifted to sleep.