Be gentle with my heart

SNSD & F(x) One-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The music faded into the background as the performers bowed to each other as a sign of respect and after bowing to the last group she saw, she quickly walked towards the backstage. She just wanted to avoid being around people she never really knew. She walked briskly behind her members without noticing that the member that she had been avoiding wasn't ahead of her. While she was taking off her earpiece, she felt a hand gripped her wrist, pulling her back. She didnt even turn around to see who it was and yanked her hand back. By the shocks she felt travelling up her arm, she knew who it was. 

She walked a few steps before the hand caught up with her wrist again, pulling at it. Before she even reacted, she was already in a room, which seemed to be the closed room of spoiled microphones and audio systems. She looked up angrily at the latter. 

" Whats wrong with you?" The girl upon her questioned with brows knitted closely together, her hand still gripping onto her  wrist. 

" I should be the one asking you that." Krystal hissed.

Amber kept Krystal's hands down as the girl struggled more. Krystal placed her free hand over Amber's wrist, trying to pull of her hand. 

" Amber let me go,It hurts! " 

Eventually the tomboy loosened her grip on Krystal's wrist only to pin it to the wall above her head. Chest rising and falling in rhythm, both krystal and amber just stared at each other, not knowing what else to say. 

Amber took a step back and finally released Krystal's wrist, her hand travelling down, placing her palm on Krystal's cheek. 

" What's wrong? Why are you avoiding me?" 

Krystal pursed her lips, nails digging into her palms, fighting the urge to just fall into Amber's arms and kiss her till she was left breathless but she knew if she gave in once again, Amber won't ever understand her pain. The pain that was building in her everytime a female friend of Amber's,stare at her longer than a minute, she even notice their slight touch at the square of Amber's back or the slight drag of their fingernails against amber's arm. She restrained herself from approaching them or slapping them because no one knew about them. They were a secret kept safe,  a love for only two to know and others to wonder. The members did suspect but never further questioned either of them about it. .

Krystal looked down. " Tell me, what you think Amber. " 

Amber furrowed her brows, bringing her hand down and tilted her head, thinking hard what was it that she did wrong. 

Krystal inhaled sharply and looked up. 
" I was sick, lonely at the dorm and there you were yesterday clinging onto someone else during our winning encore!" 

Amber head snapped up but then sighed. Not again. She thought. 

" You think i wasn't watching?! You think i didn't know?!" Krystal raised her voice.

Amber kept an impassive look and her lips. She wasn't cheating, she knew there was nothing to worry about. It was something she needed to fix but it was unfair that she always got such accusations from Kry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter