• Chapter One •

The Guys At The Seaside Café

• Chapter One •

Kyeopta_Maknae

****

¤ Sandara Park's POV ¤
 

 

 

 

 

"Dara-yah!This will look good on you, I swear to God. And please just this once please wear a dress"

 

 

 

"When Sandara Park say No, it means NO!I won't wear it!"

 

 

 

"Aish!Just this once,Dara-yah. For the sake of Jiyong Oppa's party!Just wear this beautiful dress. It will look beautiful on you, we promise"

 

 

 

"How many times do I have to tell you,Unnie?! No plus No is equal to NO!"

 

 

 

I hate this. I really really really hate this. When my classmates would throw an after exam  party in which the whole class is invited by the way. My three bestfriends, Chaerin and Bom and Minji, would force me to wear dresses and if it is not dresses they would choose either tank tops or clothes that would reveal to much skin. I rather die than wearing that kind of outfit. Let's just say that I'm not a fan of dresses and clothes that will reveal too much skin.

 

 

 

"Dara-yah..Just do this for Jiyong Oppa..He wanted to see you in a dress for just tonight."Bom said once again while holding the blakc dress they wanted me to wear tonight for the after-exam party held by Jiyong, our batchmate, which will happen in his own house. You guys know what happened in parties right? And I don't want that to happen to me,especially to my bestfriends.

 

 

 

"Okay.."I finally surrender. I notice that my bestfriends almost jump in joy because of what I said. But their joy will only last in 5 seconds.

 

 

 

"But..I choose my own clothes" their was changed into frown. Maybe they didn't expect that huh?

 

 

 

"WHAT?! Don't tell me you're gonna wear your good for nothing clothes again?!"Minji shouted at me. I pouted.

 

 

 

"Yah!Don't call my clothes 'good for nothing'..You know that I lose my confidence when I wear girl clothes..And my shyness will attack me.Do you gys want that to happen?"I said to them. They froze after hearing what I said. I just ignore their reaction and went in to my room to choose what I will wear tongight for the party. We were at the living room seconds ago becasue they just suddenly barged in my apartment without a warning and ask me to wear that stupid dress,which I reall don't want to wear.

 

 

 

After I few minutes I finally decided what to wear..And its just simple,nothing special. Besides,party is not my thing. I just wanted to attend so that I could look out for my friend. Jiyong's party served hard liqours. And since Minji,Bom, and Chaerin is on legal age,they're free to drink that hard liquors. I can't drink hard liquors since I'm still 16 years old.

 

 

"You're a kill joy,Dara-yah"Chaerin commented when they saw what I was wearing. I just ignore what she said. Simce they don't have anything to do anymore,we decided to finally go to Jiyong Oppa's party since I know it already started now. We're late.

 

 

 

Chaerin drove the car, Minji is sitting in the passengger's seat beside Chaerin,and me and Bom is at the backseat.Minji,Chaerin,Bom,and I had known eachother ever since high school,which is in senior high school. Minji,Chaerin and Bom is two years older than me but I don't call them Unnie. The three of them are a very fashionable girl unlike me who never wear shorts shorts,tank top,or even swimsuit.

 

 

 

I just remained silent while Bom,Minji and Chaerin is chatting along the way. When we arrived at Jiyong Oppa's house, Chaerin parked the car just in front of Jiyong Oppa's house. The house is really huge and I can still hear the sound from here. And its getting louder and louder. I went out of the car and slammed the door. Its quite cold right now since December is approaching. But the snow still didn't fall in the sky but I can still feel the coldness.

 

 

 

We entered the house and was greeted by the strong smell of alcohol. Good thing is that the make-out session is still not starting. But I bet it started in the pool. The four of us continued to walk until while ai stay at the back of Chaerin,Minji and Bom. Don't feel pity on me because I don't want it. I'm used to this kinds of stuff. After this party, I'll be carrying Bom and the others. And I don't know how can I explain this to their parents.

 

 

 

"Hey,good thing you guys came"I turned around and saw Jiyong Oppa approaching us. He place his heavy arm in my shoulder when he finally catched up with us. He looked at me strangely. "What are you wearing?"he asked

 

 

 

I rolled my eyes on him and answered."Its clothes obviously"I answered him sarcastically.

 

 

 

"You're as sarcastic as ever"Jiyong Oppa commented, Well I'm not literally a sarcastic person. I just can't stand people asking things that are obviously obvious already. 

 

 

 

"We tried to make him wear the dress I brought for her. But,like she always do,she refused.As usual"Minji said to Jiyong Oppa. Yeah,you heard it right. I always refused all the dresses and girly clothes they made me wear. It doesn't matter if other students call me a tomboy,I just don't like it.

 

 

 

"But you don't need to force her. Someday,she'll learn how to dress like a girl."For the first time in forever,Jiyong Oppa is on my side. He never takes anyone's side, even Minji and the others. But it looks like he is on my side right now. Just right now. Finally, he put down his arm and place it inside his pocket. His arm is very heavy, I tell you that.

 

 

 

 

The party continued. More hours passed by and the sound playing is getting louder and louder as hourse passed by. More students came in the party which suprises me because I thought only our class is invited. Well,that's how being a popular student in Yosei University. I can't no longer see Minji,Bom or even Chaerin. But I know that they are dancing with that crownd of people at the center.

 

 

 

And since the alcohol is getting more stronger, I decided go get out of the house so that I can breath some fresh air. The alcohol is sufficating me. I feel like if I didn't get out of it sooner, I'll be deas the next minute. Really,a 16 years old girl can't handle this kind of smell.

 

 

 

"Hey,Ssantokki..What are you doing out here? Its very cold"I heard someone's voice say at my back. I turn around and saa Taeyang Oppa. The good thing is that he isn't drunk so its safe.

 

 

 

He frowned upon hearing what he just called me a while ago. Taeyang is the only person who ever called me Ssantokki. He's been calling me that ever since he saw md wearing a rabbit's ears hairband back then in high school,which I was forced to wear becausde of the dare I lost. He keeps on commenting that I look cute wearing those,since then he keeps on calling me Ssantokki.

 

 

 

"The smell of alcohol suffocating me..Nad how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me Ssantokki?"I replied to him with a frown. He walked towards me.

 

 

 

"But I just like calling you Ssantokki. And you can't no longer stop me  because I'm use on calling you Ssantokki"he said. He took off his jacket and place it around my shoulder, preventing me from getting cold.

 

 

"Thanks"I mutter. Taeyang is a very good guy friend of mine. We have been bestfriends ever since first year of highschool. I know eveything about him and he also knows everything about me.

 

 

"Your welcome"he said. After that,we remained silent. I just can't think of something to think about. But thankfully, a friend of Taeyang Oppa called him. Before he left,he bid me good bye.

 

 

I just sigh after Taeyang Oppa left. I can't this night to end. I wanted to sleep in my comfy bed..

 

___________________________________________________

I will be updating Confess To Her next..So just wait guys..