Is this the END?

Love Is Not That Easy

Author POV

"BTS, please be ready to get on the stage now!" say the staff of their showcase. Yes, today is the D-Day for BTS's showcase, everyone feel nervous in the waiting room and preparing themselves for the best stage. Jin is currently struggling with his hair, Rap Mon is drinking herbal tea, Jimin is working out, Suga is listening to music, J-Hope and v are currently dancing to i-don't-know-what-dance-is-it, while Jungkook is looking through his phone. He is waiting for someone to message him and wish him good luck for the showcase. But after the calling of the staff, he put down his phone and head to the stage with s, he need to hide his full-with-dissapointment face infront of the fans.

"Apink, Good JOB!" say the manager of Apink. Today is the comeback stage of Apink to promote their new song Luv. When they went into their room, the first thing Chorong do is to check her phone. *5 messages from Jungkookie <3* 

"Babe, good luck for your comeback stage!"

"Babe, are u busy? Why didn't u reply me?"

"Babe, nevermind. Just want you to know that i will do my best!" 

*, so i forgot that today is Jungkookie's showcase* Now only Chorong figure out that she totally forget about her boyfriend's extremely important day. "But that's not my fault right? I'm so busy with my comeback and i have alot of shcedule, its not like i can remember everything right?" say Chorong while self-comforting herself. 

*AT NIGHT*

As Chorong ended her schedule for the whole entire day, she went back to the apartment where she and her boyfriend live together. Sometimes, they can't stay at their apartment because of their schedule, so they will text each other to show that how much they miss each other. 

When Chorong step into their house, she on the light in the living room and shock when she saw her boyfriend is currently sitting on the sofa. 

"Yah babe, why didn't you on the light when you are actually home?" say Chorong while walking into their room to change into her comfortable shirt.

Jungkook say nothing but sitting there quietly without any emotion. Chorong feel weird and decide to find out what's wrong with her boyfriend. She sit beside her boyfriend on the sofa. 

"Babe, why aren't you answering me? What happen?" 

"What happen? Are you seriously asking me what happen? Didn't you know that today is my showcase? "

" I know! I just forget to text you cause i'm to busy with my schedule!"

" You forget? Don't you know how long i've waited for you message? "

" C'mon Jeon Jungkook, I just forget to text you, you don't need to take it so serious right?" Chorong is starting to feel angry as her tone become more and more harsh to her boyfriend. 

" Enough Park Chorong! I can let it go if u apologize to me but what you did is shout at me and think that you did nothing wrong! "

" Excuse me, what did i do? It's not a big matter, just stop being so childish Jeon Jungkook, I'm sick of your childishness." 

" Fine, then be happy and grateful cause i'm not going to let you be sick anymore, We are over. "

Jungkook stomps out of the door of the apartment and walks back to his dorm where he lived with s leaving Chorong stunt at the middle of the living room.

Everything just happens in a blink of eyes, in a blink of eyes, the sweet couple just broke up, broke up because of the inconsideration between themselves. Chorong cried her eyes out for the night, she knows she did wrong because of not remebering her boyfriend's important day but she just can't be soft and apologize. On the other side, Jungkook is facing the same situation with his girlfriend, he regret of saying the "break up" words to his girlfriend, he never meant to break up with her, he just being too angry and never realized he had said it. But now, he can't change anything. 

 

ARE THEY GOING TO END UP BECOME STRANGER JUST LIKE THIS? 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

 So how's the story? Is it okay? Please do comment below or subscribe so i can improve my writing skill. P.S. Forgive my grammar mistakes ;)

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzQkwHBlHQlq4E06Lnfdv