Scared

Just SMILE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                          

     Hyo Mi rushed downstairs. She was already late. "What? No breakfast today?'',her mother asked her. And she smiled."I'm sorry Umma. But, good things last only for a little. Bey!'',she said and ran out of the house. The boys were outside.All twelve of them. And some of them had kinda angry faces.

  "I told you it was only for once.",Tao  said reminding her of what he said the other day and she pouted. "I'm sorry Mr. I'm always right. Next time l will take your permission to sleep. l get tired too you know. l'm not a robot. Tss... Jinja?'',she said annoyed. "Okay okay. Don't be mad.We are already late. lf you want to fight,fight when we'll arrive at school. Got it?'', Kyungsoo tried to calm them down."Arasso!'',both of them said at the same time and then they left.

   Kai was standing next to Hyo Mi on their way and every now and then he looked around him worried. She saw him and asked him.'' ls something wrong? Why are looking around you all the time?". He turned to look at her."Umh..no. Nothing, Everything is...just fine.",he assure her and she could do nothing but to believe him. Why would he lie anyway?

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

  By the time they arrived at school they heard a banch of girl screaming and looking at something. Or maybe...at someone. "Hey isn't that Daehyun? Wow! The girls go crazy when they see a new guy.",Hyo Mi said and Kai looked at him with worry. "They like mysterious and handsome guys.And Daehyun sure is one of them.",she added.Yeah...veeery mysterious. But..all the girls like guys who are like that? Does Hyo Mi like him too? "You? Do you like those kind of guys?'',he asked her.

   She smiled and lowered her head. Then she finally responsed."I like mysterious guys. But..not that kind. He also looks kinda...dangerous. I have to say that he actually scares me a little. But..l can't be sure for anything. Right?''. Kai felt like he had a chance. If she didn't want to get closer to him it might be difficult for him to do anything to her. He had to hope for that. Even though he knew that Daehyung would never lose. But this time...he had to.

  "Why are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter