Even if we run into each other, Walk past me

Ghost (유령)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Even if we run into each other, I want you to walk past me Now one, two, again, one, two, I want to forget you"   Even if we run into each other Walk past me  

            She was sick and tired of living behind her past. Lingering around her past, lingering around his clothes and scent made her sick and tired of it. “Alright, where are the other models I was expecting for?” she cried out as she ran to the backstage hoping that she would meet the models she asked for.

            “You must be Kim Nana?” she asked her with a slight smile and lends her hand to shake hands with her. The young girl in front of her smiled at her and accepted it with a slight smile. “I’m, and you must be the event organizer as well as the fashion designer Kwon Nara.” She said to her in a matter of fact making her chuckle.

            “I am. Please have a seat, our coordinators will be here in a while.” She said to her and motioned her to take a seat before shouting out at one of the helping hands in the back stage.

            Kwon Nara wanted to forget about everything so damn badly. She just wanted to be the ghost for him. The way he let her go was so cruel. She felt like dying that day. If it wasn’t for her best friend she wouldn’t be here right now.

            She walked out into the stage and looked around with a slight smile. “Memories are clinging onto me.” she mumbled as she grabbed her phone. Sliding her screen she saw the picture of her and him. Letting out a slight sigh, she pressed the settings to change the wallpaper.

            One day before her first fashion line, he let her go in a cruel way which made her want to cry and let out all the damn feelings in her. She felt her hands turning into a fist and felt like hitting some so damn badly.

            “Nara, what are we gonna do with the lights?” one of the helpers called out making her appear to reality. She fakes a smile and ran up to her to talk about it. Not far from there, Nana stared at her running here and there trying to fake a smile.

            “Do you think she is hurt?” Nana asked her friends softly making Risa share a look with her friends. “Nana, what are you talking about?” Risa stood up and walked up to her and asked her. “She is the one I told you about.” Nana told her as she walked past by Risa to sit and get ready for the show which was 4 hours later. Rehearsal has to be perfect always.  

            Nara walked in to the back stage and shared a smile with Risa. She walked up to Nana hoping that she could talk about her being the lead. “Nana I was gonna say…” she started though the coordinator stopped and her and whispered about her crying.

            “Nana, hey are you okay?” she kneeled beside her and asked her while passing the tissue to her. She nodded her head and her friends even were worried about her. “Are you okay?” Nana asked the question back stressing on the word "Okay" at Nara making her confused.

            “Of course I’m. Get yourself together okay? Calm down and let’s start the rehearsal.” With a smile Nara replied and walked away confused.

            “I stole him from her. I can imagine how hurt she is.” Nana muttered as she grabbed another tissue and stood up to follow her friends onto the stage to get ready for the rehearsal.

            Standing near the car, he kept on ruffling his hair hoping that he won’t have to meet her. “You know what man; whatever happened it’s the past. It happened months ago. Let it go. Sooner or later Nana will have to know about it.” Myungsoo told his best friend who was nervous as hell.

            “Yea I know, but why now?” Woohyun cried out as he grabbed the roses which were at the back seat. “It’s time for you to let of it. Just forget about it already would you?” Myungsoo cried out as he made his way to the shop to get a box of chocolates to her.

            “Good morning sir. Who are you finding the chocolates for sir?” the staffs greeted him with a smile and asked him. He couldn’t open his mouth and say it’s for someone special.

            “Why are you doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter