Chap 1

It's Not Perfect Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 April 2020

                “it’s been 7 years ago. Long time no see, my feel still hurt. I miss you so much. I was think, I can forget you if I stop acting or singing, etc, and stop from entertainment and stop to meet with you. But that’s wrong. I never forget you, never can’t ‘till now”

 

                Hwayoung drink her coffe but her eyes keep focus to the television because there is Luhan. She look Luhan on tv but she choose to just see but not to hear. She mute the tv because she look Luhan Luwith Suzy. And she know everyone talking about them because Luhan and Suzy will get married on November 2020.

                “Hei”

                Hwayoung hear Luhan sound. She look the door is open and Luhan put something on the table at the kitchen. She is so panic and search the remote to turn off the tv. “oh come on” she mumble. She look to the left and right, but her eyes not found the remote.

                Hwayoung not realize that Sehun standing behind her, now.  “Hwayoung” call Luhan. Hwayoung not hear that.

                “Hwayoung” call him again, make Hwayoung stop doing that. And look at him

                “yeah?”

                “what do you looking for? The remote?” ask Luhan.

                Hwayoung not answer that, she thinking what should she do and what Luhan reaction?.

                “you didn’t answer me, so the answer is yes, right?” Luhan stop saying and giving Hwayoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter