thank you for being born

my crush likes me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Haneul was rushing to her parents' tuition centre. She forgot that her student told her that he wanted an extra class with her today since he has a quiz the next day. After a few minutes of running, she arrived at the centre. She quickly went into the Mathematics class. The centre has many classes. One for each subject. For example, Mathematics class, all levels will be in the same class but different corners. (sorry if its confusing). That is the place where she met her crush, Lee Hongbin. He was the same age as Haneul. She quickly went to the corner at the back. "Sorry I'm late, Hyukkie. Noona forgot that we have an extra class today. I Accidentally agreed with my teacher to clean the classroom. Did you wait for me long? ". She asked Sanghyuk, her 14 year old student. Sanghyuk smiled amd replied, that's okay Noona. While waiting for you, I read the chapters that I'm not really sure about. Shall we start now? ". Haneul nodded and ruffled his hair.

 

"Thanks Noona! I Promise to do my best for the quiz tomorrow! Annyeong! " Sanghyuk bid his goodbyes and went back home. Haneul waved at him and went back to the Mathematics class. Not to forget, the whole centre is her parents' but their family only teaches Mathematics. They have other teachers to teach the other subjects. "Haneul ah, help me call your oppas down. They are at the second floor, the usual room." . "Neh eomma, ". Hakyeon and Taekwoon are her brothers. They can't seperate each other even though their personalities are different. Weird twins huh. Taekwoon always says that he hates Hakyeon because he is clingy, but when Hakyeon is not around, Taekwoon will keep on mumbling "Where is that stupid twin of mine. I'm bored, ". Hakyeon always clings onto his twin and hugs him while Taekwoon will push his face away and mumble queitly, "Get away from me". Haneul chuckled when she saw the exact scene when she arrived at the usual room, "N oppa! Leo oppa! Eomma is calling the both of you. She asked you both to carry some books for her." N and Leo are Haneul's nicknames for her oppas. Nobody knows why she calls them those. Hakyeon let go of Taekwoon and went to Haneul, "Omo Haneul ah. When did you come back from school! Aww, my baby is back, ". "Yah N oppa! I Just came back from school, not overseas. I Feel you Leo oppa, ". Leo smiled a little and nodded. Haneul went to Taekwoon and hugged him. "Why are you not like Leo oppa, N oppa. He is so quiet and only talk when needed. Right Leo oppa? , ". Again, Taekwoon smiled and nodded. Haneul pinched his cheeks and held his hand. "Kaja Leo oppa! ". She dragged him to their mother, leaving Hakyeon dumbfounded. "Did she just hugged, pinched Taekwoon's cheeks and dragged him outside without getting pushed and cursed? I Gotta learn from her. Taekwoon ah! Wait for me! ".

 

Haneul woke up from her beauty sleep. It was Saturday, meaning, she will have to go to the tuition centre at 12 afternoon. She washed up and wore a black hoodie and jeans. "I feel like eating ice cream today. Ah! Waffle with ice cream! Waffle House it is! ". She quickly wore her purple sneakers and went to the bus stop. After a few minutes of waiting, her bus arrived. She chose the seat beside the window. She looked out the window when the bus passed by a familiar house. *isnt that Hongbinnie's house. * She thought. The bus stopped letting other passengers board the bus. She looked at the new passengers and a boy with dimples caught her attention. The boy saw her and waved and smiled at her. Haneul smiled and waved back. Her face was red beet. "Haneul, right? Mr Cha's daughter, " the boy sat beside her and asked. "Y--yeah. Y--you're Hongbin, right? ". Hongbin nodded and smiled showing off his dimples, "You're cute when you stutter, " he chuckled. Haneul's eyes widened. *did my crush just called me cute? *. They had a little chat. Coincidentally, Hongbin was heading to the Waffle House too. They went to the Waffle House together and sat together. "Ok so, I'll treat you today. What flavour do you want? " Hongbin asked. Haneul bit her lips while thinking, "Hm, I think chocolate would be great." ." Chocolate? Me too! Are we destinied to be together or what. Wait here while I order, ".

Hongbin's words kept on replaying on her mind, " are we destinied to be together or what." . A Voice interupted her train of thoughts. "Haneul ah, here's your waffle. So, are you going to the centre after this? "." I have to buy some things to bring to the centre. I'm going to the stationery shop after this." ." Oh i see, do you mind if i accompany you to the stationery shop? ". Haneul was blushing. Well, who wouldn't when their crush wants to accompany them to somewhere. "O--of course I don't mind.".

 

Haneul thanked Hongbin for accompanying her to the stationery shop. After buying the things she needed, they went to the centre together. Hongbin has Maths tuition with Haneul's father. He is one of Mr Cha's favourite student because although he is not that smart, he is  kind and helpful.

 

They arrived at the centre. Haneul went inside the classroom with Hongbin only to be greeted by Lee Jaehwan aka Ken, Lee Hongbin's older brother and Wonshik aka Ravi, Hongbin's bestfriend. "Wo, my baby bro is all grown up. So, is she your girlfriend now? Hi! I'm your future brother in law, Lee wait, what's my name? What am i? Nevermind. Hi! " Haneul blinked and blushed. Hongbin cleared his throat and said, "Yah hyung! S--she is not my girlfriend. . Yet, " whispering the last part. Haneul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter