one-shot

ramen

byunghun sits in front of his computer, eating a package of chicken flavored ramen. he wanted to try something new with it, and decided to add an egg. so far, it's not that bad. 

chanhee, on the other hand, sits as far away from his as possible. "that is an abomination, byunghun. it's almost as bad as when you added mayonnaise to it. i am never kissing you again." 
byunghun just simply rules his eyes and continues to browse the internet. 
"i'm serious, byunghun. this could be a serious downer on our relationship." 
"chanhee, please." byunghun says, slowly turning his chair to face the over-dramatic man, "it's not like you don't have gross food habits."
"of course i don't, i'm perfect." chanhee says, rolling his own eyes, "who do you think you are?" 
byunghun doesn't say anything and instead continues to eat, still facing chanhee.

chanhee's response to this, naturally, is to cover his eyes. "god i can't even imagine trying to kiss you after this. or ever again. i think we might have to break up." 
"chanhee, we can't just 'break-up', are you kidding me? we're engaged. stop it. shut up." byunghun says, putting down his ramen and moving towards the bed as quietly as he can. 
"i never said yes, so actually, we can break-up." chanhee says, still covering his eyes. 
"you couldn't actually say yes because you were crying so hard and nodding your head so hard i thought it would cause brain damage." byunghun says, sitting in front of chanhee. 
"shut the up," chanhee says, "maybe i was just nodding to get the tears out of my eyes. what if i was crying because i was so disgusted by you and your egg ramen abomination?" 
byunghun rolls his eyes for the umpteenth time, "then why'd you change your facebook relationship status to engaged?" 
"i don't need your sass, byunghun. we're not en-" but byunghun had cut him off with a kiss.

"shut the up, chanhee, we're totally engaged, and i know for a fact we are because as soon as we came home, you were making out with me and tearing off my clothes and whispering "fiance" repeatedly against my lips.  and my ramen is delicious and even if it wasn't, i am starving and we have no food."

-

idk guys i mean i've had egg drop ramen and that's kind of what i was going with this time but i uh am really tired so i kinda just added the egg and lots of butter lmao and you mayo in ramen isn't terrible

also if we're going with how this is actually just my life with gay koreans then i guess i could say i'm engaged but it's not official and i certainly would not be whispering fiance against calebs lips bc he's a douchebag and im stoic and perfect

in other news come be my friend over here at my blog