Jebal~~

It's You?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] If you see this ( ______ ) please put your own name there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

"______ ! Come down stairs, your father and I want to discuss something" your mother shout from downstairs. "Nehh, omma" you shout and get up from your bed. You come down and your mother ask you to sit across her while your father just read the morning newspaper. "So, how old are you now?" your mom ask. "waeyo? i'm 24 years old, omma! did you forget how old your daughter is?!" you ask disbelief. "Aniyaa. i just can't believe that you old enough to get married." omma said and smile. "appa, please tell our pretty daughter about our plan" your mom continued and your father put the newspaper on the table. "Ehem, mic check" your father said playfully. "appa! i'm curious right now, stop playing around" you said annoyed. "hehe, sorry baby, so.. your mom and I want you to get married with our bestfriend son" your father said and your face turn to pale. "You guys joking, right? really.. it's not funny at all." you said in shocked. "We telling the truth baby" your mom said and pat your head. "Are you serious?! I thought you know that I already have a boyfriend!" you shout. " ________! Don't you dare to shout at us like that!" your father said angrily. "Sorry, but I need time to think about this. And i will sleep at my friend house." you said and get in your room. "What the heck, married?! Oh my gosh, what a stupid plan.. if they can plan about that, i can plan about something to stop them" you said and smirk. You quickly packing your things and  get out from the house. 

 

As soon you arrived at your friend house, you quickly ring the bell.. "Aishh, palli.. open the door, i'm freezing here." you said and ring the bell for the second time. "Who ar- ____? what are you doing here?" Yuri ask you. "don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter