第三章

Illicit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol had rang up saying that he wouln’t be at the class today.And all of a sudden,Baekhyun felt his entire world beginning to dim and his own reluctance to go to class today.But he did.

 

And he was glad he did.Because if he hadn’t it wouldn’t be the same.Chanyeol wasn’t there like he said.But Baekhyun had met the new student,Jongdae.He wasn’t a very soft spoken kid but it suit Baekhyun just fine.Baekhyun wasn’t soft spoken either.He soon discovered that Jongdae attended the same music school as him and had the same instructor,just that they had their sessions at different timings.

 

Baekhyun can’t wait to introduce Jongdae to Chanyeol in fact.He was pretty sure Chanyeol would enjoy his company as well.

================================

3 days had passed and today,according to Baekhyun’s marked calendar and Chanyeol’s phone call before he left,Chanyeol would be at class today.Baekhyun was excited at the thought of letting Chanyeol meet Jongdae.

================================

But Chanyeol wasn’t at class today.And that make Baekhyun nauseous with worry.Could he be sick?What if he was sick of him?What if he never got to meet him again?

 

No that couldn’t be.Chanyeol wouldn’t lie to him.He wouldn’t.

 

Jongdae wanted to know where Chanyeol was but Baekhyun had no idea as well.Jongdae pouted and Baekhyun swore he just lost the other half of his heart that Chanyeol hadn’t owned.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter