Sneaking out is an art

Is this the reality you wanted?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7:

'I still can't understand how Seunghoon hyung made her laugh, you must be kidding me'  grumbled Taehyun.
'If all it takes is some witty jokes...'  Added Mino, sheepishly
I laughed whole heartedly, feeling my heart warming to the sight of these two grown up kids. Feeling joy for no apparent reason... Was that happiness?

Somewhere along our training years, the fight for our future, the fear constantly striking at us, I realized that I lost the most important thing someone could ask for ; a kid's innocence, momentarily laughing without worries. Living the present to the fullest. Oh oh, feelings long forgotten.  Maybe they will be able to bring them back?
'Aya noona?' asked Mino, questionningly. 'You spaced out'
I opened my arms, beaming at them : ' group hug?' 
Looking at their shocked faces, I added : 'C'mon, noona needs it. Don't be such arrogant pricks at a moment like this.'
They all rushed, tackling me to the ground while I was laughing and trying to fit them all in my arms. 
'Oh, and that's oppa for you' joked Seunghoon.
'From now on... We are the new telletubbies' I added.
' You are the red one because you're tiny' said Mino with a lazy smile.
We stayed like this for a few moments,until Taehyun said he couldn't take it any longer. 'Bunch of kids' he called us. That man sure was like a cat. Acting all high and mighty, and only coming back for hugs or food. Nonetheless, I was grateful.

                                                      
After getting up, I hummed, happily : 'Thank you guys~~' 
'I don't know which part of you I like better' said Mino, arching his eyebrows. 'Why the sudden change tho?'
'You know, one of the bravest people I heard off said, and I quote : it does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.' I said, while placing cups on the huge table.
'Who's that? I'll send him flowers'  Seunghoon asked, with a teasing smile.
' THAT'S ALBUS DUMBLEDORE FOR YOU' I shouted, dramatically. 
They nodded, convinced : 'Wise words by a wise man indeed'
 

 

The living room was quiet as ever, with Jinwoo reading a book, Malak fidgeting with her fingers,and Seungyoon half asleep.

'Seungyoon-ah, what should we do?' said the girl in a whiney voice.
'I don't know, we could, um... Sleep?' said the Leader.
'You're no fun' She shrugged him off before turning to Jinwoo, who was chuckling : 'You're not any better! What are you even reading? Isn't that Aya's book?'
He shifted, a bit uneasy ' It is. She left it on the counter. It seemed like a good book, so... Do you think she'll..?'
'Mind that you took it without asking her?' She finished. Maybe. I don't know. Probably. Since it's a BOOK. I don't think she has anything she fancies more than books. Precisely dusty old ones' 
'I wanted to ask her but I didn't see her anywhere' he mumbled, feeling suddenly uneasy at the thought of an angry Aya.
'As simple as that, the youngsters ditched us, old ones.' said Seungyoon with a funny frown on his face. 


Malak slowly nodded, agreeing : ' Isn't life hard on us? Aish' 
They all chuckled bitterly, showing their discontentement of being left in the dark.
'Hey, group up everyone' said Malak, whispering.
They all sat around her, waiting for her to start talking. But they were all but expecting the following words :

' Should we get our revenge....?' 


Time skip, two hours later : 

'The food is set up, same goes for the decorations. Taehyun went to buy the flashlights, Seungyoon is choosing your cosplay costumes, and....?'
' And we're supposed to go see the old ones so they won't be suspicious' I finished.
Mino looked at me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter