One.

Never letting go again.

Loud music blasting,LED lights shining,boys and girls grooving on the dancefloor.The smell of alcohol and the scent of perfume and cologne throughout the club.Girls in tight dresses,short skirts can be see,everywhere,dancing with the opposite ,grinding against each other.Sitting there at the counter of the bar,by herself,her long brown hair cascade down her back,in her basic white shirt,clinging to her bodyline,sliver chains hanging down her neck and a pair of dark washed skinny jeans,showing her figure even more and black stilettos.Shots after shots,she was drinking by herself,silently.Approaching her,a tall man,with a smirk,he asked "Is this seat taken?" She turn around and shook her head,he sat down,asking 'What's your name?',taking interest in her,she look up at him,before taking another sip,she answered 'y/n'.He swallowed as he look at her downing her alcohol,attention on her juicy coral red lips,clearly attracted to her. 'I'm Jaehyung.You look lonely drinking by yourself.' He said as she look at him 'Isit so surreal to see a person drinking by herself?' He shook his head 'No,but it sure is weird to see somebody as pretty as you drinking by yourself and looking so heart broken.' She remain silent,as she remembered how that person used to tell her how beautiful she is everyday.Tears welled up,but she wiped it away.

With a smile,she looked up,'Wanna dance?'She knew what she was doing,drowning her pain,trying to forget that person with the prescence of other men.As soon as Jaehyung heard that,his eyes lighted up. 'This is the first time,a pretty woman asked me to dance with her' Chuckling a little,she pulled him onto the dance floor,joining other youngsters there,Jaehyung lean towards y/n as they dance,their body getting closer as every seconds passes.His hands on her waist,while her's around his neck.Grooving together with the music,while doing that she did not know that the love of her life is there.

Bobby and Ikon went to the club that night together,to celebrate their 5 years anniversary eversince they debut,in order to hide their identity,they wore shades.Looking hip,swag and in style.Of course,Bobby is no different,that night he wore a black blazer,and a black blouse along with a pair of black pants and his jordan 5 of course.His hair combed up,looking smart..Drinking around a table with the other boys. 'To 5 years and everlasting brotherhood.Cheers.' B.I the leader of them all said. The 7 of them cheered,glasses clink against each other,alcohol spilling a little on the dark marble table.They drink and talk about their career and women of course.A few ladies approach them,Junhoe smiled at the thought of having his arms around the oppposite ,as they allowed them to join them,one female sits beside Junhoe,the other two sit beside the female that is by Junhoe.They giggles at the boys joke and throwing a few glances at the man they wanted,winking at B.I and Bobby.As the woman dressed in red tight dress,ankle boots,black sleek hair cascading down her chest approach Bobby who is sitting at the end of the table,laughing at the boys joke at times.'Hey,wanna dance?' She spoke in a y voice,trying to get him to go with her. The boys who knew that Bobby have been feeling down because of the recent break up with the girl he love forever because he doesn't want her to waste time on him anymore,no,he love her as much as they did,over even more then her,but the reason why he choose to break up is because he want a man who is even more worthy of him dating her.

The boys cooed him to go with her,reluctantly he left his seat giving up on arguing with the boys knowing that they would not back off until he went with her.She hook her arm around his and got him to the dancefloor.Little did he know, y/n was there.As they were on the way there to join in,a figure caught his eyes.He stood there,and the lady look at him with a questioning look,standing there with him.As the figure turn around,he clench his fists as he saw y/n and Jaehyung dancing together,body against body,he could see the lust in Jaehyung's eyes as he got his arms around his woman,or should I say his ex.His jaws clenched,he could feel the pain in his heart as he stare at the woman he love so much being together with another man other than him.He could never imagine her being around other men,excluding his father and him,having their filthy hands rubbing all over her body.Bobby stared so hard,with anger and a hint of jealousy in his eyes.He fling the woman arm away from his,'Bobby?' She stared at him with disbelief.As he walked  into the pool of people,he did not care as he knocked into others who were dancing,oblivious to his surrounding and those dancers did not care as well.His eyes were all on her, y/n.

As y/n continues to dance with Jaehyung,she could smell the familiar scent of the man she love,she thought maybe the others were just using the same cologne as him,and did not want to be reminded of the pain of seperating with him,before she knew it,she was pulled so strongly away from Jaehyung.She look up to see the person pulling her away from him,she knew who he is.Bobby earned a glare from Jaehyung,ignoring Jaehyung,he pulled y/n away,away from the dancefloor and the people in the club. 'What are you doing?!' y/n yelled,ignoring her continuous yelling,Bobby pulled her out of the club,bring her to the dark alley near the club.Pushing her against the wall,trapping her in between him and the concrete.

The rain starts to pour as he smashed his lips against her's,unable to hold back with the longing of her lips and her being in his arms, y/n tried to push him away but he is too strong to,resisting to his lips is futile,she knew she too have been longing for his lips.The kisses were rough,they lasted for a minute until they were out of a breathe.Still with one arm around her waist,as she tried to push him away,he pulled her back to him strongly,body pressing against each other. 'What are you doing?We broke up.' She whispered in her soft voice,however,filled with sadness.

'I'm sorry,as I thought,I can't let you go.' She looked up at him,tears welling up in her eyes. 'You are so selfish,you throw me away when you want to,and you take me back as you like.' His eyes soften at her words,'I cannot imagine you with other men,you kissing their filthy lips,them touching your precious body with their dirty hands.' She look down again,'Then why..' Still having his eyes on her,she looked up at and yelled 'Why did you broke up with me!Did you know how heartbroken I was!I had so much negative thoughts!I was in so much pain after you threw me away.' Her voice soften down as she spoke the last sentence,he could feel a pang of pain at the word 'threw',he lean his forehead at her shoulders,his arms tightly around her waist.'I thought,you could be with another man even more worthy of me.I know how i haven't been spending time with you,and I don't want you to waste any of youth on me anymore,I am so thankful for your presence and little did I know,I have been taking advantage of your love for me.Making you wait for me all this time.' As he spoke,tears started to stream down her face,as he look at once again,she buried her face into his chest,inhaling that familiar scent,her hands clutching onto his blouse.

'Can I have you back?' He asked,waiting for her reply as she look up afterawhile,pulling him closer to her,kissing his lips.'I will never let you go.' He said,as she smiled,her cheeks red due to crying,he wiped them away his big hands,and kissed her eyelids.'I love you.' He whispered huskily.'I love you too.' She pecked his lips and chuckles,he pull them apart,as Jeslyn look at him with a questioning look,as he scanned her,head to toe.Throwing his blazer over her shoulders,'Wear it.I don't want other men to strip you with eyes' She looked down at her white shirt as she could see her black bra showing,the rain which made her hair sticks to her face and neck,making her look even ier.She giggles as she pull his blazer over her body.

Flagging for a cab,he pulled her into the cab,going back to the home they used to share and is still sharing now.Offing his phone,'Let's continue what we left off just now.',with a blush,she hits him playfully as he took her hands and plant a small kiss.She laughed as she lean on his shoulders.'I love you so much kimbap,don't you dare leave me alone ever again.' She whispered as he nodded, her long locks.'I won't,never again would I let go of this pair of hands.' He said,as his hand still wrapping around her's.