CHAPTER 5

Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5.   The Bliss in April [pt2 - Apr.20]

 

 

 

Luhan:: 16 years old

Sehun:: 12 years old

 

Sehun glanced about the neighborhood before entering the house. He had to make sure his older brother wasn't in sight yet so that he could proceed to something more... secretively.

 

He stepped into the house and seeing no other pair of shoes had yet returned, he rushed upstairs to their room and locked the door as insurance.

 

Not that he was up to something bad at all. Sehun was just simply being careful not to let Luhan find out about his plan. He wouldn't want the same scenario that occurred last week to happen again, it was such a close call.

 

To be honest, Sehun hoped that his hyung would come home a little bit later. A slight ten to twenty minutes, he estimated. But he didn't how much faith he could put into Jongin for stalling Luhan, so out of instinct, he had better work fast.

 

He rushed to the rim of his bed and carefully pulled out a medium-sized banner from under. The banner was red with white letters cut and pasted onto it, reading "Happy Birthday Lu" followed by a heart shape.

 

Sehun then fondled in his bag and grabbed the hold of the sticky tape which, by Jongin, was especially good for putting up posters on walls. He stood on toes on his bed and secured a corner of the banner on the sapce, and after some clumsy attempts to reach over to Luhan's bed, he finally decided he should take things just a little bit slower.

 

He spared the secured corner a worried glance for it might fall down, and resumed his work on the decoration.

 

Just a few minutes before the estimated return time for Luhan, Sehun worked on the presentation in his head. Would it be better if he leave the door open or closed? Should he be waiting in the room or have Luhan find it out later? How about the taro flavored bubble tea? What if Luhan had bought some treats for himself already?

 

He finally decided to leave the door open and sat on his bed to wait for his brother coming in and seeing the banner head-first, hopefully. Sehun didn't want to explain what he was doing. After all, boys his age never really want to admit that they care. So the easier it goes, the better.

 

Not long after, Sehun heard some noise downstairs and then he recognised the familair sound of their front door hitting the wall as it swung open.

 

"Sehun-a?" Luhan's voice came sounding into his ears. "You home?"

 

Sehun felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter